Start & Final

My baby

Your boyfriend had recently just adopted a dog not to long ago. A bichon frise. A cute small white dog. His name was Vivi. Sehun fell in love with the dog at soon as he saw him at the dog center. He was the perfect dog. But with Sehun being so busy all the time and not being at home, Vivi has to stay with his parents as they take care of the dog everyday due to Sehun's busy schedules. But he comes over when he can to see Vivi and play with the dog as much as he can before he has to go back to work. And today was one of those days, Sehun was at a photoshoot and then headed to events for the rest of the day. So you, being the best girlfriend ever was on your way to your apartment after coming back from school. Stopping at the store before coming home to buy Vivi some gifts and treats and toys since it has been awhile since she had seen the dog. A bags filled with toys and treats, after buy snacks for yourself as wel, and a small cake for his parents tool. After, paying and leaving heading to your aprtment to change and head to Sehun's parents home. You've been dating for about 6 months now and his parents are very lovely people. It will probably be your 5 time seeing them again. The first time was a little awkward meeting them for the first time, when they first met you, they came over to Sehun's apartment for the first time to see him and since they had a key they didn't really feel the need to knock but they should of after what they saw. They saw their son in bed with a girl. He didn't really tell his parents about you yet, but after seeing you both in bed together they assumed you were together. That was two months into dating, but after formally meeting his parents and getting to know them and you as well you all got used to each other, and they had welcomed you very kindly, trying to forget they found their son in bed with a girl they've never met before.

Driving over to his parents house, you checked your phone seeing if he had texted you at all, but knowing how busy he was he probably can't even check or use his phone. Sighing, throwing your phone at the passanger seat continuing to drive to his parents house. Pulling in front of the house, you could see his father and vivi in the backyard playing catch. Grabbing all the bags filled with treats and toys and bring over something for his parents as well not wanting to be disrepectful and being empty handed. You brought a small cake. Walking towards the house ringing the door bell, as his mother opened the door seeing you. 

"Oh hello dear" 

"Hi auntie, I just came over to drop some stuff off for you guys"

"oh that's so kind of you, come on in dear"

She helped you with the bags, and putting the cake in the fridge. Came running in through the back door, Vivi had seen you running up towards you climbing onto your legs. It's been about 2 weeks since you've last seen the dog. You bowed at Sehun's dad as he nodded, grabbing a drink of water. You grabbed the toys and treats you bought bring them into the living room sitting on the floor, Vivi jumping happily for new toys. Bringing out every new thing you bought for him, as he jumped and played and wrestled with all the things bought just for him. Playing catch, throwing the new ball and stuff animal for Vivi. Soon, after he grew tired of playing and crawled onto your lap, yawning tired. Even thought Vivi was always surrounded by sehun and his parents only, he would only go to you but when you were not their it was either sehun or his dad. But, not being able to see Vivi all the time, you visited as much as you could with school and work taking up all your time. You were rubbing his head and tummy as Sehun's mother came out with snacks and drinks. All three of you guys snacking and catching up with each other. Usually it would be werid without sehun here because he was always the one who started the conversation first but this time it was different. It hit 6 o'clock as you were getting ready to head home, as his mother persauded to stay and have dinner with him, since they don't have much guest over. Feeling bad, you agreed helping her make dinner and setting up the dinner table for you three to enjoy. After an hour of cooking dinner was served as you thanked for the food. All eating together chatting again. 

Your phone vibrating in your pocket apologizing for the disturbance, it was a texted from sehun telling him he was done for the day and was on his was to your apartment to see you. Calling him, he picked up in two rings telling him that you were over his parents having dinner with them and to come over to eat. He agreed and said he was on his way, telling his parents as well that he was on his way to the house. About, 10 minutes came through the front door was your boyfriend. He quickly greeted Vivi before coming over to the dinner table greeting his parents before sitting down next to you kissing your temple. Once, he was here everyone resumed eating again asking sehun about his day and etc. Dinner was over as you and sehun cleaned up the table putting away the food and washing the dishes, as his parents headed to bed. Cleaning was done as you both settled on the couch, catching up as well, the tv playing in the background. Vivi jumped onto your lap snuggling into your lap, as sehun stared completely jealous. His face priceless. Usually when he came over to see his dog, Vivi would always come greet him and playing with and snuggle onto his lap, but today he wasn't as he was in your lap. 

You chuckled and said, "looks like you've been replaced buddy" grinning was softly scratching vivi's head. 

"oh no" his sassy voice coming out

"Clearly he likes me better because look at all the new toys and treats I bought him. Plus he loves when I give him a belly rub haha"

"that's only because I'm not here to spoil him that's why" he said arms crossing, rolling his eyes playfully

"well do you want to see who he likes best then"

"sure, I'm going to win anyway"

You put vivi on the ground, his head popping up seeing what was going on. You both sat on the ground, putting vivi on the other side of the floor. 

"ok, so who ever vivi comes to then that persons wins ok"

"ok, but what does the winner get then"

"anything the winner wants, deal?"

"deal"

Counting down to one, you both called for vivi as he looked confused on what was going on, you both called vivi as he slowly started to walk towards you, then started running towards you, wagging his tail happy. You picked up the dog, nuzzling your cheek on his head. Sehun completely stunned, asking for a rematch. After 10 retrys, sehun kept losing. You laughed, and said, "well clearly we know who the winner is"

He huffed walking in to the kitchen, you continued to play with vivi in the living room. Giving him treats for asking for his paw, telling him to sit, roll over and etc. Soon, after sehun came back, asking for a rematch for one last time. You sighed again, completely aware that sehun was not going to give up until he won. So agreeing for one last time. After starting calling for viv to come to you. This time going to sehun. He picked vivi up in the air, jumping and cheering. Vivi his hand, eating the treat out of his hand. You stood up as well saying, 

"hey, you cheated you have bacon treats in your hands, so you could get him to come to you"

He stuck his tongue out at you and said, "so you didn't say their were any rules about using treats"

You rolled your eyes shaking your head, as long as he stopped asking for a rematch because it was getting tiring. Falling back onto the couch, cuddling and resting your head on his shoulder, taking in his scent after not seeing him in so long. He kissed your forehead, carrassing your soft hair, fingers tangled in your hair. Vivi sitting on his lap, sleeping peacfully. 

"are you happy now?"

"hmmm" he said

"so since I'm the winner what's my prize?"

"vivi's your prize since you wanted him to come to you so badly" You mumbled into his chest, eyes closed. 

"uh-huh missy. I won so I think I deserve a kiss"

You smiled dreamily, reaching up cupping his cheeck bringing down his lips to met yours. He moaned softly, feeling your lips fit his so perfectly. Missing you so much, he  tried to deepen the kiss. You broke apart, pecking his lips once more. Before snuggling your face into his warm chest. Going off into a dreamland. Before saying,

"vivi still likes me best" 

He shook his head smiling at the same time, before bringing you into his old bedroom to sleep. Vivi following behind, climbing on to the bed sleeping by your legs getting into a comfortable position.