PARTY FAVOUR

PARTY FAVOUR | CHAELISA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fancy and colorful decorations, blasting music, tons of food and drinks around the house, guests slowly arriving and giving out presents to a very special someone. That could only mean there was a party going on, a party Lisa didn't find that interesting. The birthday girl had been surprised with a gathering of all her friends in Jisoo's—her best ever friend—house. It was certainly a day to celebrate, yet Lisa was not in the mood.

Jisoo's place was buzzing with voices of people and loud music, cups with alchohol came and went and the girl that was supposed to be all excited and dancing around with her friends from work, school, and the photography club she had joined a few years ago, was laying on the leather couch of the luxurious house of her friend's. Her body was almost one with the materiel as she pouted, eyes fixated on the door.

"Come on, Lisa, get up!" Jennie, another one of her friends, whined, leaving her cup to the side to get the blonde off the couch "It's your big day today, why not have fun?"

Lisa was always excited about her birthday. Every year, after her party she would always start planning for next year's. She was extroverted, had a lot of friends and the need to constantly party. Lisa was wild, loud, and excited about life. Though tonight it looked like she had lost her will to live.

"Leave me alone, Jennie-ah." she retorted, pushing the shorter away and landing back on the couch with her face planted in between the seat pillow and armset.

Jennie, even if the smallest, still managed to look intimidating. Her hair was jet black, long, and perfectly styled. She had an amazing taste in fashion, always dressed in pieces of high-end designers and anything from Chanel.

"Ugh," Jennie's sighed as she in a breath, ready to shout over the loud music "We need back up!"

Four words were enough for the rest of Lisa's best friends to run to their direction, both already tipsy but not drunk.

"Lisa-ya, get your off my couch," Jisoo laughed "This is the side for the losers."

Jisoo, the owner of the house, was dressed in all black, wearing her hair up in a high ponytail that flattered her long neck and collarbones as well as her tanned skin. The oldest of the group had recently come back from vocation, suprising her friends with a lot of changes in her appearance. Most importantly, her hair. It was now red. A color too out of Jisoo's comfort zone, yet she pulled it off better than anyone else.

"Okay, I'm a loser. Leave me alone." she mumbled, long legs stretching on the couch.

"This is history, girls," Chaeyoung, the fourth of the group, laughed "Lisa has finally admitted she's a ing loser."

The brunette was at the same age as Lisa, whereas the other two were older. They had met in the photography club when Chaeyoung first joined, annoying Lisa with her skills and bragging about the breathtaking beauty of her hometown and county in general. She was tall, with sharp eyes and full lips. The brunette tried to look intimidating—she would ask Jennie for help—most of the time, but always came out as cute. It was something Lisa adored, especially her chipmunk-like cheeks she so much loved to squeeze.

" you, mate." the blonde mocked Chaeyoung's accent and procceded flipping her off, only to have her head smacked by Jisoo.

"Don't take your anger out on me. It's not my fault your crush didn't show up." Chaeyoung grumbled, rolling her eyes as she sipped from her cup.

Lisa's crush, the owner of the photography club. Lisa would become overly annoying whenever she was around or give her the least of her attetion. Not showing up for her birthday when Lisa thought there were good vibes between them, upset her. She had spend an hour getting ready—she usually needed only ten minutes—for the woman only to never see her.

"Oh~" Jisoo sang out "Are you sulking over miss Soojin?"

None other from the group liked Soojin, not even Chaeyoung who liked everyone. They claimed she was full of herself and y, judgmental and had anger issues. Most being valid, almost. Although Lisa wouldn't listen, she liked her no matter what.

"Liking someone like Choi Soojin is straight-up idiotic," Chaeyoung commented "And we already know what Lisa means by liking someone. She crushes on every hot woman ever."

"True," responsed Jennie "I think if you get to know her you will regret liking her. You just like the idea of her. She might seem like girlfriend material, but she really is a ."

"And if you like rich girls that much, you can date Jisoo unnie," Chaeyoung hiccuped "She's hotter than miss I've-traveled-all-around-the-world."

Lisa groaned, pushing herself off the couch to face the three girls standing by her. Running a hand through her golden hair, she glared at the brunette and bit on the inside of her cheek when she glared back.

"You're just salty because her pictures of Yabba River were better than yours." the blonde stuck her tongue out, grabbing Jennie's drink and downing it in one go.

"It's Yarra, you uncultured ," Chaeyoung scoffed "And me not liking this has nothing to do with the pictures. I don't care about her, I just don't want you to get ing hurt. That's what good friends do."

Chaeyoung was pissed at Lisa, not only because of her denial as it came to the owner of the photography club that dragged the poor girl everytime she wasn't around, but because she was blind and didn't look around for other people who liked her dearly. Maybe even had already fallen in love.

"And you're a good friend?" Lisa laughed as she leaned on Jennie, already feeling lightheaded from the sudden consumption of alcohol.

"Okay, you guys are not fighting right now." Jisoo cut in, watching the tension in the room build up.

"FYI, I ing am," Chaeyoung raised her voice "Your head is just so far up your you can't see it!"

Frustrated—alchohol always wore off her patience—the brunette stormed off, leaving Jisoo and Jennie dumbfounded while Lisa fuming in anger. Sighing loudly, Lisa spotted a bottle of whiskey on the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter