end.

Of Broken Records and Promise Rings

The rain was heavily pouring as I sat at the bus stop listening to the song currently playing in my earphones along with the pitter-patter of the rain. It was loud, yet oddly calming. I just sat back and watched the rain hit the concrete. The bus must have gotten delayed due to the rain, I heaved a sigh and slouched even more. Things aren't going my way and I really needed to meet someone right now. Noticing that the rain wasn't going to stop anytime soon, I decided to close my eyes.

A minute or so has passed by until I heard an engine humming and water splashing. "Bus is here," I thought to myself as I opened my eyes. I was expecting a bus but what greeted me was a black Mercedes-Benz. The car's engine was humming softly over the heavy rain. 

The car was oddly familiar. I know someone who owns this but I guess I'm just in denial and actually hope it isn't her. I tossed the hood of my sweater over my head, doing my best to cover my face. The tinted windows rolled down and I saw a glimpse of a familiar face. A smile was present on her face as they said, "Joy! You look cold. Hop in." I contemplated whether or not to accept her offer. She must have noticed this and I heard a faint chuckle. "The bus won't come anytime soon, not in this weather. So, come in."

I heaved a sigh. She was right, I was wasting my time here and I have been stranded here for a few hours now. I threw my bag over my shoulder and stood up. My legs were shaking from the cold and I know I'll be getting a cold tomorrow. I ran towards the car, the rain drenching me after taking just a few leaps. "Tsk. She could have parked a little closer. Still, I'm thankful." 

I opened the door to the back seat and quickly got in. "I'm sorry for messing up your car, hope it doesn't ruin the interior," I said not looking at the front.

"It's fine." I heard her say. "Have you been there for a long time?"

I took my hood off and finally looked at the two people by the front. "Not really," I lied. I was there for about an hour or so already, but she didn't need to know that.

"That's good to hear. What made you go out in weather like this?"

"I was going to meet someone..." she trailed off with her head hanging low. She sulked even further when she heard the person in the driver's seat scoff.

"Still going out and about, hm?"

"Seulgi!" The one that had been asking me questions scolded her.

"What? I was only speaking my mind, Hyun. It's only normal for a big shot actress like herself to go looking for relations."

Not good. Seulgi had raised her voice and I knew this was going to be a full-blown fight. I really am not Seulgi's favorite right now, but I still have to diffuse a bomb that could actually save the couple a petty argument.

"Hey now, Irene-unnie, Seulgi-unnie, everything's alright. I wasn't offended in any way." I said while shifting uncomfortably as I felt Seulgi's cat-like eyes piercing through me in the rearview mirror.

The car had grown silent. Irene and Seulgi were currently engaged in a silent conversation. Now that I think about, these are two people that looked after me and have always welcomed me warmly, just not right now for the latter. 

"Do you guys want to hear a story?" I said breaking the silence.

"No, I want to hear where you're going," Seulgi said her gaze directed at her GPS. "Well? Are you going to tell me or not, because I'll gladly drop you in the middle of nowhere." Irene nudged her side in which she rolled her eyes playfully. 

"Oh, yeah, right... I'm headed to North Mason Plaza." I said as Seulgi let out a low whistle.

"Buy me and Irene here something for all the birthdays and Christmas parties that you missed. I'm expecting something big," she said while inputting the destination in the car's GPS.

I smiled as she joked around. I gave a nod and a smile as I looked at her in the rearview mirror. Soon enough the car started moving.

"It's going to be a long drive. Care to entertain us with your story, Miss Park?" Irene said with a knowing look on her face.

"Of course," I said with a nod.

---

You see, there was this city called Marshal. There was nothing out of the ordinary about it as it was something you would pretty much expect, high rise building, streets buzzing with chatter. That city was a place for people who wants to get by, it was a place perfect for risk-takers. Although getting a job there was rather difficult with such high-stakes, you've got to have the guts to make sacrifices. The city was a place where you would do anything to get to the top, by hook or by crook. But that's not something a naive college dropout would know.

The city of Marshal was a place full of opportunists, and to survive there, the only friends that you're allowed to have are people that could get you to the top. No room for errors, everything you do has to be perfect or else you'll lose everyone. If you do make a mistake, expect the worst and steel yourself to be able to move forward. As cruel and hard and cut-throat the industry was, something made living in the city tolerable. A woman aspiring to be a great artist, hoping to get the chance to be seen, be heard, and most of all, to make an impact.

Fate liked to play games and brought together a dropout theater kid that is a wannabe actress and a person pursuing an academic career that aspires to be an artist together. It was odd, yet all they had was each other.

The two had met at a small cafe, little-miss theater kid accidentally spilled coffee on the person she would soon identify as someone she loves. She apologized numerously and had wiped her blouse in an attempt to get the stain out. The latter laughed and only said it was fine, but the theater kid was kind and knew that this would bother her for nights to come, so she did what she could do.

"Let me treat you to some coffee when I get by," she said. "I'm awfully sorry about your blouse..."

The woman then raised a brow at this. "How about you repay me with a date instead? Sound good?" 

Suddenly, the theater kid's vocabulary just flew right out of the window.

Not getting a chance to reply, the woman spoke, "I'm always here every Friday at 8 PM. I do hope I'll see you when you get by." Then she just smiled and left. She's a fine woman that carries herself in the air of confidence. Although small in stature, she knows how to make herself look big.

Now that she was invited here for a date, she had to make money fast. She started working overtime, getting part-times, tiny gigs, just to make sure she has enough cash to be able to get her something (and also pay the rent). She did that for weeks, her day job was a cashier at a pizza parlor, her part-time, a dog walker, her night job, an improv actor. All these days she spent caffeinated until she finally made enough to go see her. She just had to wait for Friday to come.

---

The two people in front of me were listening intently with both of them facing the road. I heard Seulgi somewhat scoff, as she took a turn.

"Sounds like this theater kid is so great," she dragged with her eyes on the road. I looked at the rearview mirror to see her eyebrows furrowed. "The way you talk about them sounds like they're almost perfect."

I could only sigh at her remarks. Seulgi is an absolutely pleasant person to be with. Always willing to lend a hand, always the one to crack jokes, and naturally a soft person. The only thing is that if you happen to wrong her, expect her words to pierce right through you. I don't mind the harsh words. I'd like to think of it as a rather well-deserved slap.

"You're right about one thing," I said while looking out the window. "She's almost perfect, but she's human too you know. Like every other human, she makes mistakes, she has flaws."

"Made mistakes she could have easily avoided, but oh well, she is human."

"Yeah..."

---

Months had passed by after their first encounter as well as their first date. Theater kid found out that the person she now calls her friend is pursuing law but would rather be known as a diva rather than an attorney. The former found this funny, they were almost in the same situation, it's just that Attorney Diva has something to look forward to. All she could do was smile and keep on going, supporting her friend that she was unconsciously falling for.

Attorney Diva introduced her to her friends, an independent filmmaker, a businesswoman, and a psychology student. The four of them were a bunch of dorks that all faced the harsh reality of college and the world. That was a concept the theater kid still hasn't grasped, still living in her world of illusion that everything is fine. But when she dives down too deep, she's pulled back to the surface by the four. With them by her side, she's surviving and everything is fine.

She could say that for once in her life things were going smoothly. After a year of dropping out, she was able to help herself to a nice apartment, with a nice dog, authentic friends, and a loving girlfriend. What's more, is that after her improv show, someone came to see her in the backstage.

"Hello, Ari was it?" A tall man greeted her using her stage name."That was quite an entertaining performance. You and your co-stars were brilliant!" The man said complimenting her and her co-stars. She was flustered by the compliment and could only mutter thanks.

"Say, Miss Ari. I believe that you are a very talented woman. You shine bright whenever you face an audience, you look like an absolute goddess, and you carry the air of someone that has dreams." He said as he went on describing what he thought of her. He took out his wallet while looking for something. When he found what he was looking for he asked her one thing."What do you think of the world?"

The theater kid was confused at his rambling and even more so when he asked her that question. "A stage. The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment."

He looked at her impressed and gave her a card. "Congratulations, I'm Yook Sungjae and I'm with Flare Talent Agency. You've been scouted, Miss..."

"Sooyoungie!" Her girlfriend hollered as she ran towards her to give her a big squeeze.

"Well, Miss Sooyoung, I hope I hear from you soon. FTA would find it as an honor to represent you." He smiled and shook her hand before nodding to her girlfriend and left.

"You've been scouted? Sooyoung, that's amazing! You're making your dreams come true! I am so proud of you!" Attorney Diva said as she congratulated the now rising actress. 

Everything was perfect and she thought it was nothing but a pipe dream. Overwhelmed by everything, she excitedly planted a kiss on her lips.

"This is it..."

---

"Hm, I wonder when will Seulgi kiss me," Irene said out of the blue. I snickered at the back as Seulgi suddenly looked fidgety.

"Excuse you, I have kissed you many times-" Seulgi said in her defense but she was cut-off. 

"In front of an altar, I mean."

Oh. That made sense.

Seulgi was flustered which was a change of pace seeing that she has been nothing but intimidating for the past few minutes. "O-Oh! Won't you look at that, Hyun! The fuel tank's almost empty. Let's get some gas, shall we? Yeah, that's really a good idea. I'll go get Pringles too. Do you want one? How about you Joy? Oh, wait you can starve."

I shook my head as Seulgi slowed down to go get gas. She turned the engine off and went out to grab the nozzle and started fuelling the tank. Irene and I are sat comfortably in silence, but I had to get my fill. I needed to talk.

"Hey, Irene-unnie," I softly called her to which she looked my way. "Walk with me?"

"Sure."

We got out of the car and I had put my hood and mask on. She explained that we were getting a few things at the convenience store and that we'll be right back. She only gave a nod and continued to do what she was doing.

Once we entered the convenience store, we went to separate aisles. I was looking by the freezer section of the store while she went to the aisle that held chocolates and chips.

"Unnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you hate me?" I asked as I opened the door to the freezer grabbing a bottle of soy milk and a few water bottles. She heard packs of chips shuffling.

"I'm not supposed to hate you. You're my friend and what would I get from hating you? Your fans would obliterate me and my family," she said jokingly then it was quiet. "But in all seriousness, I wish you could've done something. And no, don't tell me you had no choice or you were at a standstill or whatever. If the options given to you aren't the least ideal then make a compromise or choose the one that would hurt less, deviate from the choices, propose an idea. You're a smart girl."

I felt my throat clench and my nose burn. My face felt hot as I tried not to shed a tear. I look at my reflection on the freezer's window. I looked like a shadow, a silhouette, but most of all I looked sad.

My attention to myself went away when I heard the convenience store bell ring. Immediately I noticed a girl running up to me and tackled me into a hug. 

"Sooyoung-unnie! You're really here!"

"Yeri-ah?"

"Who else can tackle you like that, ?" Yeri said while laughing. I missed her. I missed our pranks, our pointless bantering, I just really, really missed her. 

"Yeri? Fancy meeting you here," Irene greeted her with a smile and a hug. I stood back but I saw her look up at me with sad eyes filled with concern.

"Well, my father and I were just about to go home from a trip and we happened to be in need of refueling so here we are," she explained after the two broke their hug. "I also noticed that Seulgi-unnie was outside and I asked my father if I could tag along with you guys and now you're stuck with me."

The two of us looked baffled at the younger girl's statement. The more the merrier I guess.

"That's good to hear. Sooyoung was just telling us a story about her friend called Attorney Diva." The older of us said and shrugged. A small smile on her face.

"Oh? Is she now? Quite intriguing, I must say." Yeri said with a sly smirk. Out of the three of them, Yeri was the only one I kept in contact with. We didn't meet up or anything but we talked on the phone, sent memes, and updated each other of what was going on.

Yeri and Irene were people that you'd never want to see mad. Both of them never harbored ill-will towards others and I'm thankful for that. I just hope I don't take their kindness for granted.

"Yeah, now come on and let's pay for these, my treat," I said as we went to the cashier.

---

The first few months had been kind to Sooyoung. Simple acting workshops, line reading and she was going to auditions bagging minor roles as an extra. It wasn't good as she rarely gets enough screentime but who was she to complain? The job pays and is enough to buy food and pay the bills and rent. It wasn't grand or anything but it was cozy, it was her home as long as she was with Attorney Diva.

Every Friday the two would go to the cafe and would sometimes go to some diner for a nice meal. They were simple like that and it was nice.

Halfway through her third year of acting, she made a big break bagging a supporting role in big movie production. Sooyoung started to make a name for herself. She was the super rookie clamoring her way up to the top. In no time she was doing lead roles for TV shows and movies, booked for interviews and talk shows, signing endorsements, and modeling. Sooyoung knew this was it, no longer had she have to look up to see bright stars, instead, she looks down from the floor to ceiling window of her new apartment.

She smiled when she felt arms wrap around her waist. "Hey, there attorney," she said turning around to face her girlfriend.

"Oh, shush, you," she replied with a smile. "It's so beautiful..."

"What are you talking about? Me or yourself?"

"None of the above. I was talking about the city," she said, her hand touching the glass as she traces the peaks and edges of high-rise buildings. She basks in the radiant glow of city lights and stars. The bustling streets were nothing but white noise as Sooyoung admired her features from the short hair she had in a small ponytail. She couldn't help but smile. The moment was nothing short of sweet and intimate as two of them were basking in the afterglow.

Sooyoung looked at the attorney that had her face buried on the crook of her neck. She could never understand how she got so lucky with her life right now. Again, everything was just nothing but perfect. She was about to fall asleep when her phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Sooyoung! Good, you're still up," the voice on the other line greeted enthusiastically. 

"Squirtle? What's up?"

"You know how Wannie-unnie likes to sing, right?" The way she introduced the topic had her worried. "Don't worry it's nothing too bad. I just happened to bag her a gig at a nearby pub next Saturday. I was just calling to know if you could persuade her into doing it. She can cover some songs or maybe sing one the ones she wrote."

"That's fantastic, Squirtle! I do have to ask, how did you do that?"

"Simple, I have connections and please save the applause for when she actually decides to show up. That's all. Good night, bud."

The night was getting better by the moment and Sooyoung couldn't wait to tell her girlfriend about the wonderful news during breakfast.

---

Our group was currently hanging by the convenience store and having a meal. The three of them were having a nice hot meal, Seulgi and Yeri were having fried chicken while Irene was eating re-heated carbonara. I offered to have her buy something else but she insisted with just having that. I watched them eat heartily as I told them the story.

"Wow, that squirtle girl sure is great don't you guys think?" Yeri said while smiling. "Anyway, what's up with you, Sooyoung? Why aren't you eating anything?"

I just smiled and showed them a large bottle of soy milk with a smile. It was enough to answer the question and also look at me with concern printed on their features. I just rolled my eyes at that and instead shrugged their worries away.

I grabbed my wallet and gave Seulgi a couple of hundred dollars.

"What's this?" Seulgi questioned.

"For your gas fees," I said nonchalantly.

"Joy, I don't need this-"

"Please just take it. I owe you big time for this, you don't know how important this meeting is to me. With that, I owe you big time for everything."

I didn't leave room for conversation and gave Seulgi the bills. I excused myself from the table and carried the paper bag filled with snacks before going out for some fresh air. The rain had been reduced to a drizzle. The smell of petrol and wet concrete was somewhat a weird yet nicely smelling combination. This was a good break. It was relaxing, something that no beach, resort, hotel, ski lodge, or any place else has been able to do in a long time. Home is something that calms you and makes you feel safe no matter how you left it. Home is somewhere you go home to and all your worries are washed away by it.

A minute or so has passed after I went out for fresh air while drinking my soy milk did Seulgi go out of the convenience store to sit beside me.

"I don't hate you," she suddenly said. "I'm just disappointed because you left without saying goodbye... I thought you forgot about us."

"Did you miss me?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I just hoped you didn't ghost me after bagging CFs and all." I laughed at her statement and placed my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry... It's just- Everything is so damn tiring. This is a change of pace... this is good."

"Don't burn yourself out. Half of the world still needs to be dominated by you," she said with a slight laugh. "Now get in the car we still have a long way to go."

---

Time moved fast for the two of them. Sooyoung was moving around the world filming for movies and TV shows, invited to exclusive parties to brush shoulders with the rich and famous, and the likes. Wan, on the other hand, stayed in Marshal working at a law firm doing desk work as her day job while singing in pubs at night.

One night, things slowed down for both of them and decided to do something spontaneous. They were on vacation at some beach just outside city borders. The two of them were having dinner at some restaurant near the coastline. Sooyoung, being extra, went all out to reserve a function room just for the two of them and had the staff prepare a five-course meal. 

After their meal, they went to the beach and walked for a while, letting the cool ocean breeze calm their nerves from the stress accumulated in the city. The two walked hand-in-hand quietly.

"Hey, Wan?" Sooyoung called to which Wan replied to with a hum. "Do you love me?"

"What kind of question is that?" She asked with a scoff and a small smile on her face. "Of course I love you, Sooyoungie."

"Would you want to spend your life with me?"

There was a moment of silence, it's as though a ghost had passed by them. Sooyoung had let go of Wan's hand, the latter immediately missing the warmth of her hand on hers. 

"Sooyoung you know I want to-" she said but gasped to see a Sooyoung kneeling down with a diamond ring presented to her. 

Sooyoung smiled to see her girlfriend tearing up. "So? Your answer?"

"Yes," Wan said just barely above a whisper. "Yes. Yes! Sooyoung, you're asking me to be your wife. Oh my, God..."

Sooyoung stood with tears in her eyes and tackled her now-fiancée in a tight embrace. But that was just the beginning.

For some reason, they started seeing less of each other, started having fights over Sooyoung's spontaneous partying and Wan's overloaded work schedule. Everything took a large turn when Wan said, "yes."

Sooyoung often came home late at night drunk but would get up early to go to the gym. The only time she was home is when she needed to get ready for a meeting or a photo shoot. She was a star, after all, she looks like she's gone but she's always there. She had to look beautiful, perfect, and all the more, happy. Then and there, with her charisma and lovely personality, people have dubbed her as Joy.

Wan started to get court duty so she was always up late at night reading over case files. She made it, not only was she someone to call on witnesses but she herself is. She's a witness to Sooyoung's drunken state. The way she sways while walking towards her, the drunken kisses she gave her, Seungwan was a witness. And she chose to not give her testament even if there had been signs for her to do so. She was just waiting.

Sooyoung was home lesser and lesser, started to get more irritable towards everyone, most of all she barely made time to see her fiancée but made time to see other people. Every week was a different guy or girl in a different city, sometimes even a different country. 

One night, Seungwan came home late and found that Sooyoung wasn't home. She didn't worry because she knows she's currently filming something for an upcoming series but she knows she's about to come home anytime soon. She waited. And waited some more, until she found herself slowly drifting to sleep but had woken up to the sound of the lock clicking and two people giggling.

Seungwan stood up from the couch and rummaged through her bag to get something. It was a peace offering to Sooyoung for a fight they had weeks ago. She held tightly to her chest and looked at the doorway to see her fiancée making out with some rando. What?

Sooyoung broke the kiss and waved the man goodbye with a giggle before closing the door. She sighed a frown immediately replacing her smile. It immediately deepened when she found the one she had promised marriage to standing in the living room with tears in her eyes.

"How long has this been going on," she asked weakly eyes piercing right through her. "Well?"

Joy tried so hard to find her voice. She tried to put on a mask, she wanted to act, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Was it because she was found out? Was it because if she did something it would only worsen the situation? Or maybe she knows that an actor is a liar and everything she says would be nothing short of a lie.

She kept shut and Seungwan could only look away trying to hold her tears back. She looked at every corner of the house whispering prayers, muttering curse words.

"Is he the only one?"

Once again, she kept quiet knowing that her silence right now speaks volumes. And this was it, it was like a dam had been opened and Seungwan's tears ran heavily down her face. She had once again taken a seat on the couch and Joy did the same. She listened to the woman cry as she whispered, "I'm sorry."

Joy found her voice to speak when the woman's sobs had died down. "What now?" It was a stupid question. She knows and she couldn't do anything to stop Seungwan from standing up.

"Did you even love me?"

"I do, even now... It's just I wasn't in the right state of mind and I wanted the night to pass by quickly. I was being stupid and filled with lust. I-"

"Stop. Just... just stop."

"What are we going to do... I  want to make this work. Wait. What are you doing? Seungwan, please... Please don't take the ring off..." Sooyoung begged tears falling from her face as well. "Is this a no?"

Seungwan shook her head. "It's a not now. You should keep this," she said handing her the ring. "Get everything out of your system, sleep with every man or woman on earth. If you still love me by then, come back to me. I'll be waiting. It may take months or years even but I'll wait. If you don't... I'll just wait for the news announcing your engagement. But by then I'll stay right here."

"Please don't leave..." she begged for one last time but Seungwas has made up her mind and had already stood up.

She made the move to leave not until planting one last kiss on Joy's forehead. "I love you..." she said before leaving their penthouse once and for all with just the bag she had brought home from work.

Joy was devastated of course. She stood up and stomped her foot on the floor until she suddenly heard an audible crack. She bent down to and picked up something on the floor. She found a square-shaped object and found a note attached to it.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SOOYOUNG!

I know we had a fight a while back and we've been avoiding each other quite frequently, but I know we'll get through this.

This is something I've been working on for quite some time now and asked our friends to help me with it. I hope you like it.

I love you, always and forever.

❤️ Seungwan"

Her whole anatomy was shaking. She knew what this was. She unwrapped the object to see an LP record. She hurriedly took the record out to see how badly the damage was only to see that a huge chunk of it had been broken off due to the pressure earlier. She sobbed knowing that she was alone. All she had was a broken record and an engagement ring which were fragments of someone she loves and had taken advantage of.

Having the courage to go on, Joy stood up and went to their room. She walked towards the phonograph by the shelves that held books, magazines, and especially photographs of them. She placed the record and brought the device to life. at first, it was just the pin scratching the surface, then she heard it. The voice of an angel singing a line that meant the world to her. "I love you forever~" and then nothing but thick silence.

Joy called her best friend hoping that she would pick up.

"Hey, Yeri, hi. I- Seungwan and I broke up haha... I messed up... It was my fault. I-I cheated on her and I couldn't explain and I... , Yeri... I don't know what to do. She gave a choice, mess around and come back or mess around and not come back at all. Hm? What? She said she'll wait... Yeah... she's like that song. The man who can't be moved, huh?"

---

"So, what did you do?" Seulgi inquired. The car was covered in a thick silence that was almost suffocating.

"I abstained. Wow, that sounded holy," I said garnering a few chuckles, "but in all seriousness. There were only three places I go to on a daily basis, the gym, my house, and the studio."

Yeri looked skeptical at my statement. "Liar. You always go to North Mason Plaza."

"Okay, then let's make it four. Although fact still stands, I am now living an honest life as an actor."

"So, what are you planning to do?" Seulgi inquired. Her voice dropped a few notes indicating that if I made the wrong choice she wouldn't hesitate to crash this car for the sake of saving her best friend another heartache.

The car was slowing down in front of the mall's grand main entrance. I shifted my gaze towards a quaint coffee shop beside it. I smiled when I saw the place swarming with people from all walks of life as they enjoyed their meal and entertainment.

"Well?" Seulgi followed through.

"I'm going to meet her," I said with a bright smile. I noticed later that I saw someone come out of the shop a huge smile on her face as she continuously waved and bowed at the crowd cheering after her. "The biggest mistake I made was that I never had the courage to follow her. I lost contact and I didn't know where she was until I went here. A poster with her face on it and all she did was keep on singing. Her songs piercing through me and reminded me how much I missed her... Now I gotta go, I am her biggest fan after all."

As I was about to go out, Irene grabbed my arm and looked at me dead in the eyes. "Make this right," she said before letting go.

I gave her a nod and ran towards the one that never left, but no matter how fast I ran, the crowd seemed to be going against me. People kept on bumping and pushing against one another and I wasn't getting anywhere closer to her.  I noticed that she was about to get inside her private car and so I did what I could I stood still and called out to her.

"Son Seungwan! When you smile, I smile too!"

And there the whole world seemed to stop. I saw her turn around looking for the who called out to her. I started to walk towards her and smiled while hearing her gasp.

"I'm your biggest fan Miss Son, yet I have nothing to give you but this..." I trailed off as I grabbed a small velvet box. "I don't know if it means much to you, but all I have to say is sorry." I finished while looking down and forcing back tears.

"Hey, look at me... Why don't we grab a bite? My treat." she said with tears rolling down her features. A face-splitting smile was present on her face and she looked stunning.

"I would love that."


So, that's that. aldsjgakjsgk I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

ALSO SEULRENE SUB-UNIT IS COMING THROUGH SO TIME TO PLANT THE SEEDS OF WENDY'S AND YERI'S SOLO ALBUMS AS WELL AS GETTING JOY BOOKED FOR ANOTHER DRAMA.