Stalker

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, all! Here's the next part of the story! Enjoy! :)

Kyuhyun woke up in a very good mood.

It was nearly lunchtime, and he still had some time before his first class of the day. As he was a gamer who spent most of his nights wide awake and playing video games, he made sure that all of his classes were in the afternoon. Nothing earlier than 12 pm. Ever. 

And his late schedule was especially useful during times like today. He only went to bed at around 6 am, when dawn was about to break. But it was so worth it! After thousands of rounds and restarts, he finally managed to win the game that he was playing last night! Ha! That would show everyone that he was the supreme overlord of all games! His gaming expertise was unquestionable!

So, given that he finally won the game, he was a very good mood now. He was even whistling merrily as he showered and got ready for the day. As Kyuhyun gathered his things to leave his apartment, he thought about stopping to grab some lunch in that nice café that he would pass by on his way to the university campus.

However, Kyuhyun’s very good mood suddenly vanished as soon as he walked out of his apartment.

He had completely forgotten about the weird stranger who had interrupted his video game last night… until he walked out of his apartment and saw the said man sitting on the hallway floor exactly opposite his front door.

As soon as Kyuhyun was outside his apartment, he was immediately placed under the intense stare of the weird stranger.

“You’re back again?!” Kyuhyun demanded as he closed his apartment’s door. He tried to use his annoyed tone to hide the fact that he was a bit unnerved and creeped out by Yesung.

“I never left.”

Kyuhyun goggled at the man for a few seconds. Then, he found his voice again. “You’ve been there since 2 am?!”

“Yes.”

“Okay, you are officially creeping me out,” Kyuhyun huffed. He slung his backpack’s straps over his shoulders as he hurriedly walked away from the weird stranger. “You better be gone by the time that I come back, or I’m calling the cops!”

Then, without looking back again, he got into the elevator.

Kyuhyun was just a few blocks away from his apartment building when he got the sense that something wasn’t right.

He abruptly turned around.

And saw that Yesung was only a few paces behind him.

Kyuhyun’s face turned bright red with anger. He clenched and unclenched his fists as Yesung continued to walk toward him.

“You’re following me!” Kyuhyun accused, stating the quite obvious fact, when Yesung drew level with him.

“I have been following you since you left your apartment. You only noticed now? Your situational and environmental awareness is terrible. We must work on that.”

Kyuhyun turned even redder at the insult. “Why are you following me?!”

“You said that I should not be outside your apartment any longer.”

“That’s not to mean that you should follow me instead!”

“As I had said, I need to talk to you.”

“And I need to get class, so stop following me!” Kyuhyun snapped as he turned around and stomped away from Yesung.

Thanks to Yesung, he now didn’t have any time left to get some lunch, which only infuriated him even more! At this rate, he would already be lucky if he managed to get to his class on time!

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth and muttered angrily to himself all the way to the campus.

Yesung followed him all the way to the campus.

While Kyuhyun’s day started out as great, the rest of his day was as far from great as it was possible to be.

All because of a certain weird stranger.

Throughout the day, all over the campus, Yesung followed him.

As he walked from one building to another, Yesung would be walking right behind him. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter