Songs of our LOVE

Songs of our LOVE

 

 

“Dara!”

 

 

Bom called running to me with a letter on her hand. A fan letter maybe? Nonetheless I stopped walking towards the recording studio and waited for her to catch up. As expected she was panting but I can’t help but wonder how she managed to run that fast with heels on.

 

 

Before she could talk I wiped her hand with the handkerchief that I was holding, she smiled at my action and just let me do it until her face was sweat free. Without saying anything she handed me the letter she was holding, anxious to what it held I kept it in my bag and decided to read it later on.

 

 

“Where’s Ji?” she asked me, I shrugged my shoulders not knowing the answer.

 

 

We haven’t really seen the BB boys lately for the reason being their pretty busy with practicing for their comeback and being their friends we didn’t bother trying to them get out of practice. Apart from that we also were getting ready for our Japanese mini-album.

 

 

“Where you heading?” she asked when we started walking. “Teddy oppa asked me to come in!” I answered. After that she just kept on muttering about her day and about some food she wanted to eat, I smiled the whole way not wanting to be inconsiderate and obvious that I wasn’t listening.

 

 

Everything was quiet in the building, aside from the busy office workers on the other floors there weren’t any loud noises coming from the trainees, the idols or the dancers and it was a little eerie. A little too silent that is.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” we both greeted when we entered the room.

 

 

 

The producer turned around to wave at us and we just walked to the couch, normal routine for every recording. Waiting for him to tell us something to do I took out the letter and read it, there’s nothing else to do anyway might as well read it right now.

 

 

Surprisingly the letter wasn’t from any of our fans but from our president. He said to dress up nicely for tonight, not just any dress but a GIRLY dress, now reading that first line got me thing if he’s setting me up in a date coz that’s not like him or anything besides our ban still isn’t over for another couple of months more. Then be at the building at exactly 10:30 pm by our dance studio, what a nice place to have a date.

 

 

I furrowed my brows reading the last line, what is our president really planning to do. Kpop Star has done weird things to him lately. Finished reading it I put it back inside my bag, I pursed my lips thinking if I have any dress inside my closet or do I have to go out and buy one for tonight. There was never a day when I thought I’d go to a date.

 

 

 

“Dara can you try singing this?” Teddy oppa handed me the lyrics and I happily walked to the booth.

 

 

 

The whole afternoon went like that with me and Bom recording some parts for a new single, it was fun since all the awkwardness are over. We finished at 6 so I have about 4 hours till tonight. I dropped Bommie of at her place since she wanted to spent the night there while I went ahead to a mall to actually find a dress hoping as well I wouldn’t get seen.

 

 

 

Dresses and dresses everywhere. There were a lot of choices but a black dress caught my attention, it was all girly and ruffly and puffy and I like it that way very much, though it was a little short for my liking but I can still manage with that. Not thinking too much it took that one and paid.

 

 

Chaerin was on her room along with Mingkki talking about some things, I didn’t bother them since they need their privacy too. I got home at about 8:45 and I had more time than I needed.

 

 

The dorm was peaceful and relaxing not too bad to be having a solo dinner with ramen of course, I don’t want to seem like a hungry pig when we eat – if we eat.

 

 

“I wonder who my fate is?” I hummed cleaning up after me and then walking to the bathroom to get a shower.

 

 

Because it’s a special night – I think, I used the strawberry shower gel making every part of my body smelling like a strawberry shake. Smiling at how satisfied I was I hopped back to my room only to be stared at by the two maknaes probably thinking I was losing my mind.

 

 

“Omo unnie! What are you doing?” Pu-dong asked taking a sip of her shake. “Molla-yo~” I squealed closing the door.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Wow!” the 3 members gawked at me. When did Bom got home?

 

 

I made a turn giving them a look of me 360, they smiled. Before leaving I gave them the quick summary of what’s happening and they all yelled painfully high, they wouldn’t stop talking about who it might be and I think they had named all idols in the kpop industry. Using food I got them to stop and then I left.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

With only some dim lights showing me the way to the dance studio it felt like a horror movie waiting to start, the chills on my back wasn’t helping me to think straight about ghosts which are not real but then maybe a serial killer. Aigoo, with the sound of the vent throughout the company and the echo of the ‘tacks’ of my heels down the floor I didn’t have any piece of mind.

 

 

‘I’m here!’ I sighed with that thought my hand shaking as it meets the cold handle of the door. Hesitation was filling up my mind whether I should continue or not but with the sudden cold chill passing by I immediately tightened my grip on the metal opening it harshly.

 

 

Because of what just happened my expectations of anything inside the room got washed away making me more surprised to what I saw. Who would’ve thought the dance studio can change into a romantic date place?

 

 

Yellow lights coming from the bulbs that were hanged around set the date atmosphere where as the rose petal covered floor set the romantic. Mesmerized by everything my feet was glued to the floor and I only let out gasps as my eyes traveled around the room scanning every small detail that was put up then when I got the control to move my legs to walk I came to notice the pieces of paper dangling down from a vine like rope tied close by the ceiling.

 

 

At far the words didn’t make any sense at all but when I came closer and I could comprehend what the papers had I couldn’t explain what I was feeling. The lines of papers held a letter, a word for each of the white cards.

 

 

“I don’t wanna be without you girl, it hurts without you beside me and it gets hard to breath you’re my heaven and I don't care about what anyone thinks. They can all go away coz this love ain’t a lie. Day by day I’d sing you a love song to prove I’m not just a pretty boy or a stupid liar. When I needed somebody to love you came, my beautiful hangover. My heart gets lonely seeing you far and I don’t think I can take it anymore, please don't go my sunset glow I want to stay forever with you coz I know we belong together. Love is ouch but don't cry coz for tonight and for always I’ll be here for you. There wouldn’t be any last farwell for you and I, I’ll kiss all your pains away and can't nobody tear us apart … Sandara Park I love you with all my heart, be my butterfly

 

 

 

Knowing who wrote this just by the choice of words I had my hand on my mouth touched by all those words I’ve read, a tear slid down my cheeks as I remember all those moments that had happened between us.

 

 

I heard the door open and close, the sound of footsteps over the petals coming near me my heart started to beat so fast that the sound of it was blocking my mind from thinking straight, there were a lot of things I wanted to say before he can speak but my lips went numb and stopped me from relaying my thoughts but with all the control I had my lips parted and I said.

 

 

“Ever since we became friends when I entered the company I had felt something for you, at the time it weren’t still clear but I was sure that it was a feeling of wanting to be more than friends with you. I found myself falling more everyday but chose not to say anything for I was sure that you didn’t feel anything similar to what I felt but the pressure of only keeping it to myself was becoming too much, I let some people know about it and they said it wasn’t a surprise and that you maybe feel the same way for me … I didn’t believe any words that they said coz I thought they were only trying to make me feel better. Before I lose our friendship because of the stupid feelings of mine I started drifting away from you hoping it would lessen but with the days of not seeing you I just found myself wanting to be with you more and it was driving me crazy to the point of choosing between our friendship or my love … and obviously I chose friendship. I could live my life seeing you happy with someone else in your arms even if I’m dying because of the pain but knowing you don’t want me in your life anymore is much more worse than dying” I took a pause catching my breath. Even though I’ve said that much already my heart still didn’t calm down and kept going on its rapid speed.

 

 

 

“I’m not sure if this is real or not, if it’s only a dream I’d be happy to die here than die seeing you without another girl. IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG then I’D NEVER WANT TO BE RIGHT!” I finished it off.

 

 

He didn’t say anything and just kept walking to me, my back towards him and not having any plan on turning around to see his face coz if I did see his face I don’t know how my weak knees would hold me standing. Waiting for his voice to ring around the room I closed my eyes tight getting ready for the impact his words would do to me but instead of words feeling my ears it was his arms that got me to gasp.

 

 

“For years I’ve waited for this moment to happen, to hug you from the back without any other intentions than just wanting to. To put my arms securely around you for the reason of wanting to fill up the empty space! I didn’t believe what first love was not until you came in the studio that day, my heart beat so fast I thought it would jump out of my chest and when you shook my hand it felt as if I got electrocuted. Being on the same company made me think that if I confess my love for you and you reject me it would cause much awkwardness between us so I never did …”

 

 

He spoke with so much sincerity and feelings in his voice, even though he buried his face on my neck spurring the words coming from him I still understood what he was saying and with that I just closed my eyes letting his voice strum my heart.

 

 

“Hearing you paired up with so much guys and knowing you have a lot of men just waiting for the right moment to confess to you got my blood boiling up. If you don’t believe me then ask the other boys, the only time I become cranky is when I see and hear videos of you being linked with other guys” he cutely said, that got me smiling remembering the times he was cranky when we saw him. I blushed knowing the real reason for that.

 

 

I freed myself from his hug and that made him pout but then when I turned around and hooked my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss a wide grin came to his lips and that never left even after our lips met. “Does this mean you’re my butterfly now!” he asked parting our lips in a cm distance. “Ani I just wanted to stop you from talking like that!” I teased, giving him another peck before pulling my head away from his.

 

 

He looked at me with a sad expression that got me chuckling, out of nowhere an instrumental version of You and I played. We both smiled before swaying our bodies in a slow dance. Everything seems to be just a dream, awhile ago we were just talking about hanging out all together and now it’s just us together.

 

 

“Be my butterfly!” he asked again in a low sweet voice that sent shivers right through my heart. “I will if you buy me dinner, I only ate a cup of ramen before came here!” I smiled and he chuckled lovingly.

 

 

“After that I need to buy Hyunsuk hyung a week worth of meat!” he said after. “I’ll buy too as a thank you gift!” I added and we both laughed still not stopping with the dance.

 

 

“You and I together it just feels alright!” he hummed softly against my ears. “No matter what happens, even if the sky is falling down I promised you that I’ll never let you go” he sang again.

 

 

DARA’s POV

“Saranghae Kwon Jiyong” I spoke the words I’ve been longing to tell him.

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

“Saranghae Sandara Park” I spoke the words I’ve been long to tell her.