Yeartide

Yeartide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Today's is a special day for Sehun and Luhan. This day marks as their 5th wedding anniversary that's why he's busy preparing his surprise dinner for his husband Luhan who was still at work.

 

Okay, don't think bad about Luhan, he actually asked for a leave on this special day but his boss doesn't allow him because they have an important meeting with international investors, so his boss said he needs to attend this meeting because this is the only time their investors are visiting them. So even if he doesn't want too, he still leaves Sehun this morning with a sad face and a promise he will make it up to him. 


This left Sehun busy preparing dishes for tonight. He cooks Luhan favorite dish, set their dining table into romantic candle dinner and prepare some chocolate covered strawberries and champagne where he put it in the fridge for the last part of his surprised. He even put some heart shape roses in their bed cause he's going to make sure this day will end up with him showing his genuine and passionate love on his lovely husband Luhan.

 

 

 

 


At Five o'clock Luhan texted him that he's on his way home. Sehun went up to their room and  took a bath after that put on his clothes which is his favorite pink long sleeve and pants that Luhan gave him on his birthday.

 

After making sure he looks good and smell nice he went downstairs and check everything when he is sure it's all good he started to light on the candles. After he's done lighting all the candles just in time he heard Luhan park his car inside their garage. So he turns off the lights and fix his looks and took the flower on the table and wait for Luhan.


Luhan open their door and notice their house doesn't have lights on. "Sehun I'm home" and when no one answers him, he wonder where his husband is. He was about to call his husband when he notices there is a light on their dinning area so he walks there and got surprised when he saw his husband standing handsomely beside a candle dinner table holding a bouquet of red rose. He was so surprised that he didn't notice that Sehun was already standing in front of him. 

 

"Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary Love" Sehun said before kissing Luhan on his lips. At first Luhan didn't respond, but after a few seconds he returns the kiss with the same passion as Sehun kiss. 


"Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary too Love" Sehun gave him the roses and Luhan can't stop blushing and he feels like crying because he feels so overwhelmed of Sehun surprise for him. "Thank you Love." Luhan said and smell the bouquet of roses. 


"No need to thank me, anything for my Love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter