Intruder

home is you

Click.

 

Hitomi turned away from her book, raising an eyebrow at the intruder of her chamber. She fixes her position, straightening her back against the headboard as the intruder walks closer then sits by the edges of the bed.

 

"Minjoo?"

 

Minjoo, the intruder, speaks no words, but she still responded with a little quirk of her lips.

 

The oldest of 01 Liner isn't someone who likes traveling from dorm to dorm, very unlike her other F3 companions (Hitomi has lost count on how many times did Yujin and Wonyoung exchanged places just for the sake of annoying the parents figure of their group). She likes to settle in her room, doing her things with only her thoughts as her company. While she comes from time to time, she usually only ends up in the living room to play some games, rarely visiting the members inside their room.

 

So for Hitomi, seeing her here without any prior announcement is quite a surprise. Not the bad kind of surprise, mind you, Hitomi welcomes everyone in her room. Besides, everyone is a nice intrusion if they can behave well. Minjoo is no exception, though Hitomi is quite used to everyone barging in loudly like uncivilized barbarians, not... seething with a calm fury such as this.

 

Minjoo's gaze is intense, solely focused on Hitomi's questioning orbs, threatening to burn Hitomi's insides with her smoldering stares. She sees how Minjoo's fists are curled on her lap, pale and shaking. It sends a myriad of questions in Hitomi's mind; is she angry? Is she sad? Why is she upset? Is it my fault? Is that the reason why she is here?

 

"Is it good?"

 

"Pardon?"

 

"The book," Minjoo elaborated, yet it sounded so... forceful, almost like no, it's not what I wanted to say but I don't want to creep you out yet. Impossible for Hitomi to miss that dangerous glint on Minjoo's eyes as she asked her question.

 

But she will entertain her, somehow. Minjoo can tell when she's ready and Hitomi hopes she can be ready, too.

 

Hitomi raises the book so Minjoo can see the cover. It's bland and uninteresting, but never judge the book by its cover. Perhaps it's the most interesting read she has ever done since she started reading full Korean books. Granted, the words are quite difficult to comprehend at times but nothing can beat Hitomi's desire to learn and read.

 

"Very good," Hitomi answers, smiling a little. She mirrored Minjoo's guarded expression. "You can borrow it from me when I'm finished reading—"

 

"Then what about Yujin; is she good?" Minjoo cuts off suddenly, very impatiently, her voice as cold and harsh as the winter winds. Her voice—usually as soft as cotton, cuts like shards, making Hitomi a bit taken aback—both by the tone and context.

 

The younger of the two sputter; eyes wide in confusion and surprise.

 

"What do you mean by that?" Now, Hitomi perhaps isn't as well-versed in Korean as much as Nako and Sakura, but she's sure the two older Japanese girls will be confused as well with that kind of question.

 

She pulls her straightened legs, crossing them as she scoots back to the headboard. Away from the strangeness that is Kim Minjoo. She's not going to lie—Minjoo spooks her.

 

"I know she spent her night here." Minjoo's tone was calmer but still cold. "What are you two doing? You know, Yujin told us she can't really move her body this morning."

 

Hitomi blushes, looking away with how the heat crawling up to her face caused a sudden inability to look into Minjoo's eyes. She can't really tell what had happened last night! Yujin made her swear to secrecy and Wonyoung threatened to chop her toes if she dared to tell the embarrassment they experienced last night. Granted, it's not really a secret with how Nako and Yuri are in it and dorm 1 is technically Chaekkura's domain so they all must tell the two parental figures on what kind of insanity they were doing.

 

The only thing Hitomi can do to save Yujin's crippling pride is to hide what they did last night to the remaining oblivious members.

 

"I can't tell," She finally says, opening her book and hides her face between the pages. "I really can't tell. I love my toes and I can't trade it away."

 

Minjoo's scary expression faltered into confusion for a split second at the mention of toes, but she immediately resumed it as she crawled closer.

 

"What did you do with her? What did she do?" She prods, taking the book away and throws it carelessly to the floor. She cuts off Hitomi's cry of protest with another intense gaze. "Tell me."

 

"We... hugged."

 

Minjoo hummed, crawling even closer and positions her arms on Hitomi's sides, slowly and teasingly circling her arms around Hitomi's slender waist. She makes Hitomi's breath hitched as she rests her head on the junction of her neck. "Like this?" She asks, her voice teasing.

 

Hitomi attempts to answer, but any words she planned to say died on her tongue as Minjoo's fingers slipped underneath the thin fabric of her clothes, making random patterns that burned. Her palm caresses Hitomi's sides, making Hitomi release a weak whimper in return.

 

Minjoo tuts, her lips are pulled into a smirk that is guaranteed will make Hitomi melt in an instant. If she witnessed it, anyway.

 

"Hey, I ask you a question," the teasing girl mutters, pressing her lips to the younger girl's neck. "Did she do this, too?"

 

Yet before Hitomi can ask Minjoo to elaborate, her neck is already being attacked by a series of open-mouthed kisses and savage biting that will sure leave marks if Minjoo isn't being careful. Which, unfortunately, this will happen seeing how forceful Minjoo is being with her approach.

 

She tugs on her skin with her sharp teeth, leaving Hitomi's whimpering and biting her lips to prevent a moan from escaping. She's known for teasing Chaeyeon and Sakura whenever they can't tone it down and she dreads the time where it's all reversed.

 

Hitomi reaches her limp hands to Minjoo's shoulders and started pushing her away before she lost her control and surrenders. Yet Minjoo doesn't even budge; even retracting her hands a little just to caress her girlfriend's toned stomach before trailing upwards to cup her .

 

"Y-Yah, Kim Minjoo—"

 

She doesn't expect it when Minjoo's teeth clamp around the particular spot Hitomi is surely weak at and releases several strangled moan as Minjoo continued marking up her neck. Her head feels dizzy, but at some point, she suddenly remembers Minjoo's strange question and shakes her head.

 

Minjoo immediately pulls back, stopping her attacks, but her eyes are still dark as they locked gaze. "I take it as a no. Good."

 

Hitomi shakes her head again, still feeling dizzy. "What was that for?"

 

Shrug. "I want to make sure you're mine. Mine. Kim Minjoo's only. Not Chaewon unnie's and not Yujinnie's."

 

The cheese-lover blinks dazedly. What happened to her? Kim Minjoo is never this... dangerously possessive. Not that Hitomi complained as it was an exciting experience but this was quite a shock. Both of them have never been bold on skinship; always settling for side-hugs that don't linger for too long and some innocent hand-holdings. Kisses? If you consider a very brief peck as a kiss. Cuddles? Uncommon, maybe only if they are tired and yearning for comfort from their significant other.

 

So yes, it's quite a shock.

 

"I'm yours," Hitomi assures her, smiling albeit it still looked out of it. "We might not cuddle a lot and we're both really awkward with skinship initiation but Minjoo, I'm yours."

 

The dark look on Minjoo's eyes still won't go. Weird. Hitomi is getting the creeps now.

 

"Really?"

 

Nod. "Really."

 

And Hitomi doesn't expect Minjoo to smash their lips together that leads them to experience a wonderful, magical night of cuddling.

 

With some rounds of making out along the journey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura eyed Hitomi and Minjoo with weary eyes, her gaze solely focused on the poorly hidden purplish bruises decorating Hitomi's neck.

 

"Did you two fuc-"

 

"NO."