Meet the girls

One Night Stands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Whats wrong with this stage concept? You only have one job to do,m and You can’t even do this properly?” Taeyeon throw all the paper about the first stage concept. She don’t like it at.

Not only it doesn’t match the concept of the songs, its also plain for a first stage. It looks so cheap, and it hurt her pride. Am I don’t have money or what?!  She thought in her mind.

“I’m sorry Noona” Jinki bow his head. “It was just a suggestion from a Music show director, I’ll find a back up as soon as possible. I’m must be not in my right mind”

“When will your face stop being so sorry?” Taeyeon coldly scoffed him. “And where is you right mind? huh?”

“I was accompanying the girl yesterday for a make up lesson. When I met the director I just took it without thinking. I'm sorry Noona, I shouldn't have trust the director that easy” Jinki bow his head again.

“Get yourself together. We can’t waste time for something like this in the future” Taeyeon warm him and walk out of the room with Seohyun following her behind.

“Unnie!” Seohyun called her.

“I’m sorry behalf of Jinki. I made him baby sit the girls while he have lots of important work to do. But I’m also busy budgeting for the concert too, thats why I ask him” Seohyun look down to her feet, scared of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon groan and massaging her forehead. “Now everyone make the girls as an excuse huh?”

“Its not it unnie. You know we never slacking around, especially me and Jinki, but there is just too much to work”

Taeyeon sighed feeling guilty “I’m sorry, I’ll find new manager for the girl as soon as possible”

Seohyun still look at her feet makes Taeyeon feel even more guiltier. 

“I’ll baby sit them while you guys prepare everything. Do tell me about their schedule and match it with my schedule. If a meeting comes up, make the girl follow my schedule okay” Taeyeon pat Seohyun arms before walk away.

 


........

 

 

“Taeyeon unnie” Someone knocking Taeyeon’s office door makes Tiffany stunt.

How is it, Taeyeon is not here. Tiffany gulped looking at the door, hoping that the person didn’t dare to come in. But the door opened and three girls entered hesitantly. The girls look at Taeyeon’s desk first before looking at the couch where Tiffany was seating.

Tiffany just smile awkwardly “H-Hey?”

“Isn’t it Taeyeon’s unnie room?” The girl with a white and good skin ask. She really look like a doll, Omg they’re so cute!

“Yes you guys right, I’m her g-guest” Tiffany answer with an awkward smile.

The girl quickly bow at her and apologize “I’m sorry, I thought the room was empty” They about to go but their word makes Tiffany have to stop them.

“Wait a minute” Tiffany furrowed her eyebrow before stand up and crossing her arms as she walk toward the girls. “You guys wish the room was empty?” Tiffany frowned.

“A-ah.. we’re.. We-“ The girl in the white hoodie can’t speak anything so the girl who have a good skin with a red hoodie help her to answer.

“We’re her trainee”

“Y-Yes! We’re her trainee” said the girl in green hoodie.

“I know who you guys are, but what are you gonna do in Taeyeon’s room?”

“T-To meet her o-of course” The white hoodie girl ask.

Tiffany didn’t buy it. The girls are so innocent, and look oblivious that they’re lying. “But you thought the room was empty?”

Three of them look at the floor didn’t dare to look up at Tiffany. 

“Come clean guys, before I told this to your manager” Tiffany said still in crossing arms.

The three girls nudged each other's arms. And the one in red hoodie finally speak “W-We.. We want to take the mic in Taeyeon’s unnie room. Because the mic in our room is broken and wants to borrow it for a while to practice”

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows even more. Tiffany looked around Taeyeon's room and found the Mic that was on display beside her desk.

It looks too fancy to wear for practice, Tiffany thought.

"Are you sure you borrowed it for practice?" Tiffany then look at the girls again but they avoid eye contact.

Until the girl who wore a green hoodie then took a step closer to Tiffany.

"We want to take a photo with the mic for just a moment, because the mic looks really cool. We apologize if it's not polite, we should ask Taeyeon unnie first”

"We know we made a mistake, Please forgive us" The girl who used the white hoodie took another step forward.

"Yes, forgive us, we will not do it again," said the girl in the white hoodie. 

Tiffany smiled “Thats not how you do it guys. You’ll soon get debut, you need to maintain your words which means, do not lie to other people”

They lower their head to their feet. Feel guilty when Tiffany scolding them and even mentioning about debut. Feel ashamed of what they’ve done.

“I’ll ask Taeyeon CEO to buy you a mic like that when you guys debut, how is that?” Tiffany then think again “Or I’ll buy you guys one for each of you when you manage to get number one in Music Show?”

The girl's face instantly changed. They looked at Tiffany with very bright expressions. "Do you promise Unnie?” said the white hoodie girl

"I promise. Now go to practice. I don't want Taeyeon to see you guys here ”

"But I'm already here" Everyone in front of the Taeyeon room frozen then looked towards the origin of the sound to see Taeyeon who was leaning against the wall with her arms folded on her chest.

They all gasp “How long have you been there?”

“Long enough until I have to realize that I should’ve lock my door whenever I’m not around” Taeyeon unfolds her arms and walk closer them.

“I’m sorry unnie” Three of them said together.

Taeyeon put her hands on her pocket before take a deep breath, speechless of the girls behavior. “What should I do with you guys?” Taeyeon shake her head.

“Taeyeon-ah.. They’re guilty and they already apologize” Tiffany try to defended them.

“Hm” Taeyeon mumble “How is my trainee? They are pretty right? Don’t you want to make them a model of your CF?”

Tiffany look at the girls then at Taeyeon before nod her head “Very pretty. Well maintained” Tiffany continue “Maybe, someday when you a guys a little bit grown up”

“This is Son Wendy, She is from Toronto, Canada” Taeyeon point at the girl with a green hoodie, the first one who apologize.

Wendy bow 90 degree.

“This is Kang Seulgi, She is from Ansan” Taeyeon introduces the girl with white hoodie. Then Seulgi bowed too. “That is Bae Juhyun, from Daegu. She is the oldest among all of the girls” Taeyeon pointed at the girl in red Hoodie.

Ah, So thats why you lie, to defend your sister. She is kind of shy type though.

“There are two more girls, but they still attend high school” Taeyeon explain again, Tiffany just nod understand. “Girls, This is my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang” 

Tiffany’s eyes widen when Taeyeon introduce her as her girlfriend. Are we okay? We’re not hiding each other anymore?

I’m not going to hide you anymore. At least not to the girls. 

“Nice to meet you unnie” All the girls said in unions before bow 90 degree. Tiffany blushed at the remark.

“Your girlfriend is really pretty unnie!” Wendy blurred out of sudden.

Taeyeon smiled at the remark and put her arms around Tiffany’s waist. “Pretty right? They will be your mommy soon”

The girls are clapping their hands excited while Tiffany look at her in confusion. “What mommy?”

Taeyeon smiled. “I’m technically their mother to them you know” Taeyeon kiss Tiffany’s cheeks.

“Unnie! How can you kiss a girl in front of us?” Juhyun suddenly close her eyes while the two other girls are grinning and slapping each other playfully.

“It not any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter