HIM.

HIM.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m glad you’re here” she said as she snuggles to the person next to her.

“I’m always here, for you” he replied as he smiles and tighten his hug towards her.

They always show their affection towards each other, there is not a day spent without them being together. Just like a glue, they bound to stick to each other; which she doesn’t complain a bit. They both were happy in each other embrace and presence. They both fall in a pile full of love, neither one knows whether it was real; whether someone can love the other person wholeheartedly like they do.

“Aren’t we going out today? The weather seems nice” IU said as she peeked through the curtain next to their bed.

“Do you want to? We can go to the park nearby?” Baekhyun replied as he caressed her cheeks. IU just nodded her head as a sign of approval, Baekhyun smiles as they got up from the bed and change their clothes.

×××

The park was not as crowded as usual which bring them a complete joy because they could enjoy the park quietly. The breezy wind welcomes the couple that just entered the park, as if they knew how precious their time together are. The scent of the rose flowers and the wet soil are making their afternoon better; it was warm and loving—just like both of them. They sense the weird look that people are giving, but they try to ignore it and managed to focus on each other.

“Isn’t it ironic? That two people can love each other dearly but ended up leaving each other as the time goes by?” IU asked as she looked up at the sky.

“Maybe they didn’t want to, but they have to”

“How so?”

“Because that is life, no matter how hard you try to stay, you can’t. There is going to be a time where they can’t be in each other life—and that’s okay, even if it’s hard for the other person”

“But, I want to be with you for as long as I live—am I selfish to want that?”

Baekhyun gave her the sweetest smile she ever witnessed, “No, that’s make you human”

She held his hands as they sit in the bench near the swings, she noticed the swings were too old; as it would make creaky sounds when the wind blows. Watching the pathetic swings is making her sad, how lonely and cold it must be to be abandoned just because it grows old. She stared at the figure next to her, convincing herself that he was her world and would not leave him even if he turns old; and how she loves their sweet and deep talks they always had.

×××

Baekhyun holds both of her hands as they went back to her apartment. She would giggle at the silly jokes that he threw at her. He is the one who can make her laugh uncontrollably and she enjoyed that, there is no one that can make her happy like he did.

“Oh! Annyeong Kang Ha Neul-ssi!” He suddenly bowed. IU was facing Baekhyun so she was unaware of the surroundings; IU was a big fan of Kang Haneul, so she was flustered and quickly turned her back and bowed.

She knows it was a prank when she heard laughter behind her, as she stands from her bow and noticed that turns out there is no one in front of her.

“God! You should see how your face was all flustered and how quick you were to bow! Hahaha” Baekhyun was laughing at her fangirling over Haneul.

“YAH! OPPA! How dare you do that to your girlfriend?” She exclaimed as she hit his head repetitively. Baekhyun cannot contain his laughter, he was so happy to find her girlfriend being all flustered and awkward when he mentioned his name. He knows she was a really big fan of Haneul, but he still finds it funny to like this.

“Hahaha I’m sorry, you acted too awkward and silly when you are star struck!”

IU only replied his pranks with pout and frowned eyebrows as she was still kind of upset; she thought she finally be able to meet Haneul in person, because that is rare. You can’t randomly meet an artist on the way home? That would be like one in a million chance of its happening.

“I’m sorry” He would beg as he gave her a puppy eyes. IU knew that she could not handle his puppy eyes so she avoid his gaze.

“Whatever, I’m going home on my own” she said as she making her pace faster.

“Yah! I said I’m sorry, Chagiya!” He shouted as he tried to walk beside her

×××

When they reached in her apartment, IU’s sullen face was hardly coverable. Baekhyun felt bad but also relieved and happy that he can tease his girlfriend; he knows her too well, she was not fully mad at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter