i love you

too young, too early
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaeyeon and eunbi have been dating for a year. although both are busy, they made things work. they went to dates, secretly, right after they finish their schedules for the day.

some might say they'd last forever, and that they'd have a happy ending, but no one could really say such thing to anybody, right? 

because it has been months since the couple last talked. they do live in the same house but eunbi chose to stay with her parents for a while. no one knew the reason why she's doing this, no one except for herself and chaeyeon. it has been months of ignoring each other, their friends noticed and have asked them about it but neither of the two said the truth.

until one night, eunbi finished work later than usual. she was too tired to drive back to her parent's house and the nearest place she could go to is her shared house with chaeyeon. she sighed as she thought of the younger woman.

"i should at least let her know that i'll be staying for the night.." she mumbled to herself before taking her phone out from her pocket.

To: chae ❤

chaeyeon, is it okay if i stay the night with you...? uh, it's quite late already and ouㅡyour house is the closest i can go to..

also, don't worry, i can just sleep on the couch..

eunbi did not wait for a reply and started driving to the said house.

on the other hand, chaeyeon, who just arrived home, went straight to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. 

ever since the day eunbi left their house, chaeyeon has been spending her whole day practicing or making new choreographies.

after placing the glass on the sink, she went to her bedroom and placed her bag on the bed before heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

meanwhile, eunbi has been waiting outside the house...as well as chaeyeon's reply. she wanted to call her but a part of her tells her not to. she waited for a few more minutes and when she still didn't receive a reply from chaeyeon, she decided to finally call her.

after three rings, eunbi dropped the first call. she doesn't know why but, she's kind of nervous, and is also thinking of what she'll say if chaeyeon does pick up the call. as she was too busy with her own thoughts, her phone rang. she looked at her phone's screen, it was chaeyeon calling her back.

chaeyeon couldn't deny how shocked she is, reading eunbi's texts and that the older woman also tried calling her.

"ah, how can i not check my phone first before showering" she mumbled to herself. and so she thought of just calling eunbi this time, hoping she'll pick up. and when she does, all she can say is, "o-oh...you answered...haha.."

eunbi, on the other line, doesn't know what to say as well and it made chaeyeon think that she dialed the wrong number, reason why she checked her phone but seeing it is eunbi's number, she tried talking again.

"uh, hi...eun? unnie.. eunbi unnie i mean, hehe... sorry for not replying as quick as you'd hope me to, i just got home...well probably twenty minutes ago? uh, are you...like uh... near the house?" chaeyeon is sweating while she was talking but had to tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter