Workaholic

Workaholic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday; what do you feel about mondays?

 

Most of the the people in this world hate mondays. Admit it! Monday is not just a day specially with an employee like Lu Han who truly hate mondays.

 

Lu Han or Han for short is an employee in a bank. He is one of the tellers that you yell at if there’s a problem  about your money or savings. Han is so enough of it almost to the point that he just wanted to quit and leave his desk as soon as he sat on it. But unfortunately he can’t do it and he will never do it, because even this job is very stressful and tiresome he needs it to keep him busy...and of course he still need to pay his bills.

 

 

 

He actually enjoyed it somehow and it was really refreshing for him to assist a person about their money and stuff.

 

 

 

“hey Han aren’t you going home?” Baekhyun ask. Baekhyun is one of Han’s bestfriend and he is a teller as well.

 

“no, I have to finish a report for tomorrow’s meeting” Han was assigned to report all the data for the week so he have to ready all the inventory and stuff. Baekhyun sigh and felt worried about his bestfriend. Bags are now can be seen below his eyes and he felt that he is really tired.

 

“Hannie, you can do it tomorrow morning besides that meeting is in the afternoon right? you look so tired try to get some good sleep first, please?”

 

Han stop typing on his desk to flash a smile for his bestfriend. “I’m fine Baek, I’ll be done soon so don’t you worry okay?”

 

 

“Han please, I understand why you are doing this but think about yourself first...” Han look away then started doing his report on his laptop, he wanted to avoid that topic.

 

“I’m fine Baek, I’ll leave after an hour.” Baek just sigh and left his bestfriend with a worried face, hoping his bestfriend will comeback someday.

 

 

 

Han just continue his report until 10PM. While walking home he think about what Baekhyun told him. He always say that Baekhyun was right about why he is keeping himself busy from the past month and that is because of Oh Sehun. The man he always love.

 

Sehun was Han’s boyfriend, they never fight, they got separated peacefully and in good terms. Sehun needs to work out of the country as an architect in one of the biggest church in Europe. Han knows it was his dream since they are young while studying college, when they first met. Han knows he dreamed for it and he will not gonna win over his dreams, so he gave up. Han gave up their relationship for Sehun’s dreams.

 

“stupid” Han stop walking as he remember the day he broke up with Sehun. It was painful like his heart is being burned.

 

That day Sehun never agreed to Han’s idea of breaking up because he loves Han so much and he can give up everything just to be with Han. But Han won’t allow it and he can never do it for him. Sehun suggested a long distance relationship but Han doesn’t believe it will gonna work since they are too far from each other and with that being said Sehun just bow his head and left Han.

 

Sehun is disappointed, he can’t believe Han doesn’t trust his love for him.

 

“stupid” Han told himself again. He arrived home he lay down on his bed and cried again. He missed Sehun so much and he is so stupid to hurt him like that.

 

Han wake up exactly 7 am, he didn’t got a chance to change clothes last night. He gets ready to work again and prepare for his report today. He prepared coffee for himself then sat down on his chair. After coffee he took a bath then off to work.

 

He did his report smoothly and his manager gave him a compliment about his job well done.

 

“Han would you like to grab some dinner first before going home?”

 

“I’m off Baek, I’m sorry.” Han said. Baekhyun just nod and let his bestfriend leave, hoping he could get enough sleep. Han gets home and drown himself with the thought of Sehun again until he fell asleep.

 

Morning came so fast, Han started working again. Same old things to do and nothing’s change. It was boring but he need to keep himself together. He need to survive everyday.

 

Han’s day is like on a repeat mode until that day came, when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter