Rainy Runaway

Enchanting Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was a wednesday, mid summer night outside and feeling refreshing as always, or so we would imagine after looking outside the window in the classroom. We sat down at one of the extremes of the semi circle made with the bare minimum of desks and almost broken chairs, near the closed door and far from the teacher. She was a mad blonde lady, blue eyes that even the demon envied her hellfire gaze and just the right amount of staring a person could take before shivering unstopably. She couldn't hear what you were saying most of the time, but she made up for it by walking around the room and judging your every movement, every breath we took and almost feeling everytime we blinked or smile. It might sound romantic, but I can't give it to you, it wans't... I present to you the sculpture lesson we had every week with that woman.

     All of us were making styrofoam sculptures, the room was flooding with some little styrofoam snow, in the air, in the desks, in our hairs. And should I say that we had to make some sort of miniature city with them, but as the ship surfed those stormy oceans, we could see our next battle coming near, the breeze of the ocean grazing my face as I see a giant boot floating beside an house shaped island, there awaited my long time enemy, Captain Joy Moon Eyes, placing hundreds of cannons by her side. I scrunched my face at the scene.

- Oh, I see what you got there my fellow pirate, but this time I won't take easy on you! - amusement was clear in my voice, as I placed random crumbs of the styrofoam at the top of my ship. Joy looked over me, she was smirking, probably she had a plan already and was just distracting me.

- Good to see you could make it so far my friend. - she laughed and kept her gaze at her nails - Since as I remember, wasn't your ship completely destroyed by me the last time? - I felt offended at the moment, how could she. I placed my left hand upon me and lifted my eyebrows in disbelief.

- You must be talking about the day you got granted with unshakable luck after all, as that wouldn't happen in a normal day in this universe. - Joy was serious now, maybe she got mad, she took some cannon balls and placed her hand behind them, the battle was beginning after my ironic speech.

- Well, I think you should start gathering some gold for your next ship. - she then lowered her voice and whispered while staring at me - If you survive after all.

As I fueled my guns, I saw some kind of shadow on our desk, surely it was the god of the oceans, sensing our deathly war and muderous activities.

- You two, may I see your work by now? 

   We jumped in our seats, looking at each other with our eyes so wide. It could be interpreted almost like a conversation, asking each other when she resurfaced by our sides, we didn't see her coming, neither her dark blue flames as she approached us in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter