All The Cliché

A Love Letter to You
Please log in to read the full chapter

    It was on my second week at the university that it happened, I was still confused about what was I doing there and if I should still go on a whole graduation of about four years. There wasn’t nothing much going on to me at that time, nothing was interesting, people, subjects, hobbies, I was numb to the whole universe. But something was changing at that Sunday night when a new classmate showed up.

    Should I say more? I was dramatically enchanted by her, as she walked in the classroom, wearing that denim jacket and a skirt, her hair was pitch black and cut in a long bob, she was so tall and simply charming.

    Her name was Joy.

    And there was I, in my comfy sweater and jeans. I aproached her with all my mighty 1,57m self, told her about all the assingments we had due that week and she stared at me, shock written in her face as a little smile played on our lips, for Joy it was sure a surprise and she was nervous about that, and for me, I thought she was so cute like that.

    After that week, as we started our semester, I didn’t see Joy that much, she made friends with other people, but I was content to just watch her at the other side of the room. She would laugh timidly, hiding her face with her hand and sometimes having to sit again on the chair as she fell over after laughing so much.

    Joy was interesting, some days she would come like some kind of CEO, wearing a high skirt, social blouse and high heels, with just the right amount of make up. Other days I had to run up the ramp to class, I thought she was a guy trying to sneak up on me, she wore boots, loose jeans and a hoodie. Sometimes she would teach me some german words, read somethings in russian, and I took a peak of greek letters and ancient runes in her notebook. Sometimes Joy would act around us, maybe a super heroine, a teenager boy breaking the rules and being badass or even a super shy and feminine self, so confident crossing her legs when acting y to me, she was a real prankster.

    As the year came to a half, I had already made my attempts, I discovered she had a sweet tooth, so I took candies to her, all the types, cookies, baking goods, some kinds of art I made just for her, but I would say like it was in the spur of the moment just to be more cool about it. I could hold her pinky with my hand while we walked and sometimes she would let me hug her. She would tell me about the stories she made up, her fascinating dreams and high knowledge about the London streets and places. May I add that just in two months talking to each, she asked me to marry her, I said yes, but them both of us smiled and then laughed at the incre

Please log in to read the full chapter