Chapter 3

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sohee woke up at 6:30, she took a shower and got ready since yesterday she went for an interview at HUN Fashion and she got in out of 10 other people.She is now an intern and is only gonna stay their for a month with four other students from her college major.She is excited because she always wanted to know what goes on inside of the fashion industry.She heard that HUN Fashion is one of the best in the fashion industry.

 

She wore a white long sleeve blouse tucked in her black skinny jeans with black Gucci leather loafer flats and her black Chanel handbag that her aunt brought her 2 years ago for her birthday.Sohee didn't want to take the gifts but her aunt insisted in her to take it, Sohee sometimes wonders where her aunt and uncle work at that they can afford all of these designer clothes but every time she asks them they will just change the topic or ignore her like they wanted it to be a secret.Sohee can't even afford to fully pay her college fees so she's been working at two different places but she is glad her aunt gave her a place to live unless she would've been living in the streets.

"I wonder if my friends are awake I mean they do have classes tod........ahhh" Sohee phone buzzed so she got startled but then she saw who it was and the ends of her lips moved up.

"Yah Seulgi you scared me"

"what do you mean I am here at my house getting ready" Sohee was now straightening her hair while talking to Seulgi on the phone.Seulgi and her get each other well since they are both the same age while as Irene is two years older.

"I mean the ringtone it scared me I was to focused on putting a little bit of makeup on my eye and the ringtone startled me that I almost poked myself in the eye is what I mean"

"oh you are putting on makeup wow finally she's growing up she's experiencing with new things finally the day has come....hahahahah"

"yeah hahaha really funny"

"anyways I just wanted to call to tell you good luck today hope everything goes fine Irene and me will miss you since we won't be able to hang out together that much" Seulgi voice lowered as she said that and Sohee felt sad since she won't have that much time to hang out with them.

"Thanks I will miss you guys too I will try and find time to hang out with you guys"

"okay that's a promise and smile when you are there unless they gonna think other wise"

"Fine I'll smile since I don't want them to think I am a rude person"

"oh and one more thing before I hang up reject the guys nicely okay bye"

"wait....wow she already hung up anyways I have to leave it's already 7:25 and I have to be there at 9" Sohee murmured to herself, she got her stuff and headed down to the kitchen to get something to eat.There are maids who cook but Sohee rather do her food herself since she doesn't want the maids to work to much.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter