Return Back My Love

Return Back My Love

"It was all my fault" he cried. "If it wasn't me, it would never happen. This world is so unfair!" he cried louder as he crumpled the letter and he held tight to the necklace he was wearing.   

FLASHBACK: 

"I saw you" Sunwoong said as Eunji entered the car. He took her up at a mall.

She fasten her seat belt and stared Sunwoong. "Saw me? With who?"

"Don't ask me! You supposed to know!" he yelled and speeding.

Eunji held on the door tight. "You already knew it that I went to the mall alone" she tried to explain.

"No you were not alone. You were with Youghun and you know HOW MUCH I HATE YOUNGHUN RIGHT?!" he yelled. He entered the next lane where cars came from opposite way. He managed to get back to his lane when there was a car approaching.

"We were just bumped into and had a little talk" she explained.

"A little talk huh?" he smirked and did the same thing by entering the next lane.

"YAH! Slow down!" Eunji yelled.

"Then what's up with the hug? I saw you two hugging" he did it again.

Before Eunji could explain what actually happened, another car was speeding coming from the opposite way and Sunwoong didn't manage to go back into their actual lane and BAM! An accident happened. Both of them passed out.

 

He got up. He heard siren sound and people were surrounding his car. He felt hurt on his head so he held it. He looked at his hand and there was blood. He looked around him, the front window had broken. He couldn't remembered what happened before the accident. He looked at the passanger seat and he saw Eunji was still passed out. Only then he remembered what happened.

"Eunji-yah" he called her name. He unfasten his seat belt and shook Eunji's body. No respond from her. He pulled Eunji so that she leaned at the seat. He shook her vigorously.

"Eunji-yah" he called. Still no respond from her.

"Ahhh, are you okay?" a police man suddenly appear and asked him. 

Sunwoong ignored the policeman and kept shaking Eunji's body and called out her name, "Eunji-yah!". His tear started to roll on his cheek. "Eunji-yah!"

"Come here! Bring two stretchers!" the policeman shouted. "Come, let me help you to get out from the car". The policeman took Sunwoong's hand around his neck and helped Sunwoong to get out from the car. Sunwoong couldn't walk properly because his leg was caught. When the stretcher came, he quickly laid down on it. He saw the ambulance member taking out Eunji from the car. Eunji was still unconscious. His tears kept falling and can't even stop when he saw them taking her out. 

 

"EUNJI IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?!" Youghun yelled at Sunwoong when he came for a visit at the hospital. He laid on the wall after he said those words, staring Sunwoong with fire in his eyes.

Sunwoong tried to control his tears and anger so he remained silence.

"Younghun, stop it. He had enough" Junyong tried to cool him down.

"If it is not because of your stupid jealousy and anger this wouldn't happen" Younghun pointed out his finger to Sunwoong. 

Sunwoong remained silence.

Junyong felt weird when Sunwoong was remained silence because when both of them fight, it will be disaster. At that moment, he can feel how sad Sunwoong is. "Younghun, I said stop it!" Junyong almost yelled.

Younghun just gave Junyong a glare and back staring Sunwoong, "That's it? Remain silence? Ahhhhh jinjja. Do you think remain silence can bring Eunji back?!" he punched the wall and quickly rushed to Sunwoong who was on bed and grab his collar shirt. "What have Eunji done that make you want to kill her?! You know what, you are a killer. You killed your own girlfriend!"

"YAH! YAH!" Junyong held Younghun's hand when he was grabbing Sunwoong's collar shirt. Luckily he was standing right beside Sunwoong bed that moment. "I said stop it Younghun. He had enough. You call him a killer. Now you want to be a killer to by killing him?" Junyong said. Younghun glared at Junyong. "Jaewook, take Younghun home. We will talk about this tomorrow at school"

Jaewook obeyed to Junyong. He took Younghun arm and dragged him out from the room. Sunwoong spoke out when Younghun stepped out from the room.

"Do you really think I wanted to kill her? If I really want to kill someone or if really I am a killer, it's you who I should kill first" Sunwoong smirked. He was looking down to his leg.

"Sunwoong-ah" both Sungyong and Junyong called him. Younghun turned around to hear what was he trying to say.

"I thought you are my best friend. No. Not just a best friend but we are brothers. But how could a brother betrayed his own brother" Sunwoong smirked again.

"What do you mean?" Sungyong asked.

"If I were you, I wouldn't hug my own brother's girlfriend in front of public" Sunwoong looked up to see Younghun's face and he smirked.

Younghun sighed. "So do you think I purposely hugged her? Ahhhhhh you really. Is this the main reason both of you got into an accident? Did you ever know how hard she tried to entertain and make you happy? Next week is your annivessary with her right?"

Sunwoong widened his eyes when Younghun said those words. 

"She asked me to company her. She booked a carved necklace for you. It's what you've been wanting right? You want there so much but you never have money to buy it right? Do you know that she kept her pocket money just to buy that necklace. Do you ever know? She knew that I am the closest to you so she asked my opinion. Is that wrong?" Younghun explained.

Sunwoong was remained silence. He was shocked and realized how stupid he was to get jealous so easy. 

Younghun turned around and ready to go home, "I hugged her to cool her down because she was afraid that you might not like it. She was so nervous wondering if you ever like it or not" he smirks. "If I am your best friend. Oh no. If I am really your brother, then why you hate me so much?" . Younghun left the room with question.

END OF FLASHBACK

As usual, he sat under a tree in the school where they always had their date. It was facing the soccer field and the tree itself was on the hill where the audience would sit whenever there was soccer game.  It was a good spot for them to have a date because Sunwoong himself is a school soccer player. So whenever it was break time, he will ran up to her and sat with her. 

He fold back the letter back and kept it in his bag. It was a letter written by Eunji. The letter came together with the necklace when he went to the shop to get it. It was really painful for him every time he read the letter. Automatically the tears will came out when he read the letter. He never took off the necklace only when he think that it is dangerous for him to wear it only then he will took it off.

--------------------

"Sunwoong! Yah! Wake up" Sungyong shook his body vigorously as he was sleeping in the class. 

"Mwoya?!" Sunwoong got up and pissed with Sungyong.

"There's a new girl"

"Then?" Sunwoong put back his head on the desk, going back to his sleep.

"You really have to see this girl. She's next of our class" Sungyong shook his body more.

Sunwoong was really pissed off, "Oh waeee??!!" he almost yelled. "You know I'm not ready to have another relationship yet. I still can't forget Eunji" he explained to Sungjong. As he was explaining, suddenly he saw a girl walked in front of their class. He stood up and said, "EUNJI!"

He quickly ran out from the class to chase the girl. "YAH! SUNWOONG! THAT IS NOT EUNJI!" Sungyong shouted but Sunwoong ignored him. 

He ran after her to the stairs going down, "EUNJI!" he called her name. When he reached her, he spun her around and looked right into her eyes, "You are not Eunji" he muttered.

The girl smiled, "Of course I'm not Eunji. I am a new student here. Hello, my name is Lee Junka" she bowed and smiled awkwardly as Sunwoong looked at her with a terrified face. After Junka introduced herself, Sunwoong ran back to his class leaving Junka alone at the stairs. "Huh, stupid" Junka smirked, crossed her arm and trailed Sunwoong. She continued walking to the office which was on the ground floor.

When he arrived at his class, he quickly sat beside Sungyong, "Is that the new girl you mentioned just now?"

"What new girl?" Junyong asked.

 "Woah sit down and listen to what am I going to say. You were so rushing until I can't even tell you the whole and true story" Sungyong said.

"What did you expect huh?" Sunwoong rose his eyebrow while drinking some water.

"Okay stop with that argument. Continue please Sungyong" Junyong added.

"Okay, she is a new student here. Obviously, just got here by today. She moved from Jeju to here, Seoul. Her dad had to move here so her family had to move too. Yes I know she looks so much like Eunji" Sungyong suddenly held Sunwoong's hand. "But trust me, she's different from Eunji. People from the next class said she is smart and talented in art but very arrogant. So different from Eunji who was very friendly although she's smart and talented"

"YAH!" Sunwoong let go off his hand, "What's up with you holding hand? Are you sure that she is arrogant? I mean she smiled and introduced herself to me"

"I don't know about that" Sungyong rose his shoulders.

"Maybe she is just still can't in this school yet" Junyong concluded.

"Oh, let's see what will happen" Sungyong added. "Oh the teacher is coming" One of their classmate shouted and all of them rushed back to their seat.

When the teacher was explaining in front, Sunwoong wasn't really listen to it because his mind was disturbed by who is Junka. Why Junka and Eunji look so much alike? The face, the eyes, the lips, the nose, the figure. Everything is just the same as Eunji but how did I know that she is not Eunji just by looking deep into her eyes? I need to know more about her, Sunwoong thought.

 

"YAH SUNWOONG!" Jaewook shouted his name as he was passing the ball to Sunwoong. Sunwoong with his skills easily got the ball and scored a goal! As he was celebrating with his teamates over the goal, he looked to the tree where he and Eunji always date. He saw Junka was having a nice rest under the tree. He quietly ran to escape from his teammates and to Junka just to say Hi.

"Hi," Sunwoong said and slumberly sat beside Junka.

Junka turned the volume down on the iPod and took off the earphone. She moved a little away from Sunwoong. She didn't answer to Sunwoong's Hi and turned back the volume up on the iPod.

Sunwoong looked away when Junka didn't respond to him. He sighed, "So what they told me about you is true"

"What they told you about me?" Junka took off her earphone and put it aside. "I'm interested to know. Now tell me eveyrthing" she sat while hugging her knees.

"Well..."Sunwoong was startled. He didn't expect that she listened it. "Well... errr... you know...."

"They said I'm arrogant right?" Junka suddenly spoke out. "I know. I already heard it. It's only my first day here and look how many people badmouth about me. Annoying people. Annoying school mates. I shouldn't be here"

"Yah! Don't you ever dare call us annoying. You are a new student so act like one" he yelled. "Don't blame them for calling such an arrogant person when you are actually one. It's not our fault to judge you like that. I guess you should be more friendly" Sunwoong exclaimed and leaned on the tree.

Junka rolled her eyes, "If what they said about me is true, then why you even bother to say Hi to me? I just proved to you that I am so damn arrogant. So you don't have to talk to me and you may go now"

"I came here to clear up what just happened at the stairs. Plus, I won't go since this is my place" Sunwoong exclaimed. "This is the place where I used to have a date with my girlfriend"

Junka glared at him. "Do I look like I even care? Aishhhh really disturbing" she took her bag and got up and left Sunwoong alone.

"Yah! Where are you going?! I didn't mean to say that at your first day" Sunwoong shouted. Junka ignored him and continued walking. "Fine then. Byee. See you tomorrow" he mumbled to himself.

He then looked down and saw a notebook on the ground. He took it and started to flip the pages of the notebook. He then looked back at the first page of the notebook. "If found, please return it to Lee Junka. Thank you" he read what was written on the first page. He turned to the next page. Only song lyrics and guitars chords filled the notebook. He shook his head and was amazed with Junka's talent. He brought back the notebook home and tried playing the guitar according to the chords in the book and he was again amazed by Junka's talent.

--------------------

"Where the hell did I left it?" Junka mumbled to herself as she was kneeling on the ground under the tree where she talked to Sunwoong. She was searching for her lost notebook. The notebook is one of the precious things to her. She couldn't lost it. The lyrics, the song that she wrote in the notebook were all about her secrets. She couldn't lost it. She was afraid that the notebook might fell on some irresponsible culprits.

"What are you doing?" a man voice asked. She turned her head to where the voice came. A smile curved on her face. She stood up and patted her uniform. Without hesitation, she then hugged the man who was standing right in front of her.

Sunwoong who was watching that scene from the field widened his eyes. He held his chest, looked down and thought to himself, Why am I so shock? Why do I feel hurt inside? What is this feeling? She might looks like Eunji but she's not Eunji. She's not Eunji.

He then looked back to Junka and the man. Soon after that, Junka and the man walked away, leaving the place while holding hands. Sunwoong trailed them when suddenly tears rolled on his cheeks. He then kneeled in the middle of the field, trying to figure out what was wrong with him, trying to calm down himself. 

Without Sunwoong knowing, Junyong and Sungyong were looking at him. Younghun was looking at him too but from the other side of the field. 

Younghun took a deep breath and walked towards Sunwoong who was still kneeling. Sungyong was about to go to stop Younghun from approaching Sunwoong. He was afraid that another war would happen after Sunwoong and Younghun had a big war in the hospital and they never talked to each other since then. But he was stopped by Junyong.

"Let them solve their own problems. Let's not get involve with this" Junyong said and held Sungyong's hand, dragging him back to class.

Younghun kneeled beside Sunwoong and slowly put his hand on Sunwoong's shoulder and patted. Sunwoong was still looking down. He gripped the grass on the field. He couldn't take it anymore that he burst into tears. He knew that it was pitiful to suddenly cried but he really couldn't get over Eunji. Younghun patted his shoulder few times.

"It's really embarassing to see the school soccer hero to cry at the middle of the field. We should talk about this later. Meet you after school at usual place," Younghun said. He patted on Sunwoong's shoulder once more, stood up and stepped away, leaving Sunwoong alone. 

 

As what Younghun ordered him, Sunwoong slowly climbed the school stairs, heading to the school rooftop. He reached the top. He held the doorknob and opened the door. He saw Younghun was standing by the fence looking at the view of the town. His hair was blowing together with the wind. Have to admit it, the school rooftop is one of the most peaceful place. 

He walked towards Younghun and coughed as a sign he arrived. Younghun spun around and smiled as he saw that it was Sunwoong.

"What do you want?" Sunwoong asked, putting both of his hands into the pocket.

"I don't know. I guess you should tell me everything about your problems" Younghun said.

Sunwoong smirked, "Who do you think you are? You are no one to me"

"I thought I am your brother"

"You were" Sunwoong smirked. 

Younghun smirked back, "I don't know why you hate me so much. I wonder why Eunji liked you so much"

Sunwoong widened his eyes when Younghun mentioned Eunji's name, he then smirked again, "You wonder why I hate you so much?" he asked. Younghun was silenced. "Remember when we were friends back then. We were friends since we were in elementary. You were so good back then. You were good in academics, singing, dancing in almost everything!I've tried my best to find something that I am good at but you always there to block me. I'm almost there to achieved my dream, and there were you blocked my way and took my dreams from me. Including, my love! MY LOVE! I have nothing else in this world but you took everything from me!" Sunwoong exclaimed. Younghun responded his head as a response.

"When Eunji agreed to go out with me, no, to be my firlfriend, I was extremely happy becaused finally I've managed to make Eunji as my girlfriend although I knew that you were madly in crush with her. That moment I found out, your weakness, is not brave enough to tell your own feelings" Sunwoong added.

Younghun put his hands into his pockets, "Then Eunji was wrong to say yes when you asked her to be your girlfriend. She must be really stupid. You don't deserve her" he shisshed. "No, she don't deserve you actually"

Within a second, a big fist laid on Younghun's face. Younghun fell on the floor. He wiped his bleeding lips. He looked at his palm and smirked. "You angry?" Younghun asked.

Sunwoong grabbed him by his collar, forced him to stand up. "WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME?!" Sunwoong yelled on his face and gave him another fist on his face.

Younghun was knocked down by two fists of Sunwoong. Junyong, Sungyong and Jaewook who were watching thme secretly from the door quickly ran to them before they killed each other. Sunwoong's fists weren't a joke, another fist from Sunwoong and he would probably died. 

Jaewook and Sungyong held Sunwoong's arm while Junyong helped Younghun standing up. Younghun coughed and said "You were happy when Eunji agreed to be your girlfriend just because finally you defeated me? Is that your reason?" Sunwoong widened his eyes and stared Younghun in his eyes. "It means you don't really love her" Younghun added.

"MWO?!" Sunwoong yelled and stepped forward to give another fist on Younghun but was blocked by Jaewook and Sungyong.

"Let's take them out from here before the someone else comes up here" Junyong said and helped Younghun to walk.

Younghun suddenly stopped, "If you really love her, you should feel happy for finally getting her heart. You managed to steal her heart. Not because you finally defeated me." he smirked. "Sorry for taking everything that is supposed to be yours. You know what, watching you were really determined in chasing after what you want, it gave me courage to always try something new although I hate it. But I didn't know that I took everything from you. Sorry" He continued walking with Junyong when a tear dropped from his eyes.

When Junyong and Younghun were no longer in sight, Jaewook and Sungyong let go of Sunwoong's arm. Sunwoong sat squat as he was released and grabbed his har, "What should I do now?! What should I do?!" he cried. 

Jaewook patted his shoulder, "Find another girl. That will make you feel better. Eunji is no longer here. Crying and being trap in memories will not worth it. You have to move on and step forward"

Sungyong nodded his head, "He is right. Now let's go home and have some ramyeon to eat". He rubbed his tummy and giggled. He was trying to build up the athmosphere. Sunwoong didn't respond but he cried harder.

Jaewook took his hands and forced him to stand up, "Stop crying! Are you that weak? Let's go home now. Sungyong is dying from hunger" he smiled.

Sunwoong wiped his tears and smiled, "Let's go!" he smiled wider.

"That's the way to go man!" Sungyong jumped of cheer and put his hand around Sunwoong's neck. 

--------------------

"How you doing?" Sunwoong asked as he gave a can of coffee to Younghun, who was sitting down on the floor in the studio. 

He wiped his sweats and took the coffee, "Coffee? You should give me drink that will give me energy"

Sunwoong shishhed, "Why are you so demanding?" 

Younghun giggled and opened the can. He slowly drank the coffee until it was empty. "Wow. This coffee will makes me not sleeping tonight"

"Sorry about the other day. I punched you" Sunwoong said, looking away.

Younghun looked up at Sunwoong and smiled, "Come sit" he tapped on the floor beside him. Sunwoong slowly sat beside Younghun with his own coffee in his hands and lean against the wall. "I forgave you long time ago" Younghun added.

"Me too" Sunwoong said and smiled.

"Mwo?!"

"You said sorry to me the other day so I forgave you" Sunwoong added and giggled. 

"Yah! Jinjja!" Younghun shouted and punched Sunwoong on his arm. 

"Wow! Your punch is no kidding too. It's quite strong"

"I know right" Younghun said and blew his fist just like how cowboys blow their pistols. "Thanks to you I learned it from you after you landed two of yours on my face" Sunwoong's face turned gloomy as he remembered how stupid he was back then. "Chill. I guess mine is stronger" Younghun added, didn't want to make any awkward athmosphere.

"What should I do now? It looks like I still can't get over Eunji" Sunwoong hugged his knees and buried his face. 

"Hmm" Younghun held his chin, pretending that he was thinking when actually he knew what will Sunwoong asked and he already had the answer, "Lee Junka!" he said excitedly.

"Lee Junka?!" Sunwoong lifted his head up. "You mean, you want me to try Junka?" he asked and Younghun nodded. "Not her. She's too much like Eunji. I went to her recently because I always thought she was Eunji when I realized that I still can't get over Eunji" he buried his face back. "Plus, she has someone else"

"Listen here" Younghun pulled Sunwoong's shoulder but Sunwoong insisted to bury his face. Younghun pulled harder and forced him to face him. "Lee Junka is Lee Junka and Eunji is Eunji. They may have the same face but they are two different persons. Two different characters. Trust me. Lee Junka is not Eunji"

Sunwoong looked away. It was hard for him. He knew that Junka and Eunji are two different persons but everytime he looked at Junka, it reminds him of Eunji. A lot!.

"And how sure you are that he has someone else? Is it because of the guy he hugged yesterday?" Younghun asked. Sunwoong slightly nodded his head. "You don't even know who is that guy right? Maybe he is his brother or her dongsaeng or maybe just her senior"

Sunwoong looked away once again. "Listen" he cupped his cheeks, "I got an info that she is a kendo player. She plays kendo for our school. You should try visit their practice room once a while or maybe you should join the kendo club"

"You kidding?!" Sunwoong pushed Younghun's hands away. "I can't join the club! I've already in football club. We can't join more than 1 club. You know the rules. Besides, football is my passion. I can't leave my teammates"

"Okay then, I gave you my idea. You should think of something else in order to get close with Junka" Younghun said and drank some of Sunwoong's coffee as he was looking somewhere else.

"Lee Junka" Sunwoong mumbled to himself. He looked back to Younghun to thank him but he was stopped when Younghun drank all of his coffee, "YAH!" he shouted.

--------------------

To be continue...