Chap_4: you're funny

Whatever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hahahaha what are you doing to my girlfriend?" Hyewon was laughing hysterically right now on their way back. "You are really funny Chae."

Chaeyeon was embarrassed thinking about the things she said in the cafe. "Hey I thought she was going to do something to you so I came to save."

"Yeah save me. My knight in shining armour." Then Hyewon started laughing again. "I should tell kura about this."

Chaeyeon let out a deep sigh and focused on driving thinking how they were really awkward just this morning and now on the same day they look like two people who are really close. Hyewon is still laughing at her so she can't help remember the embarrassment she felt inside the cafe.

Flashback

At the cafe

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" Chaeyeon shouted as she went inside the cafe. 

"Huh girlfriend? I heard you just broke up how come you have a girlfriend?" Eunbi said confusedly.

"Chae-chaeyeon" Hyewon stuttered.

Chaeyeon then held Hyewon's hand and pulled her behind her and faced Eunbi without knowing it was Eunbi her senior during college.

"Huh? Chaeyeon."

"Oh Eunbi unnie."

Both Eunbi and Chaeyeon were shocked when they looked at each other and realized who it was.

" Oh! Chaeyeon-ah long time no see. How have you been? Seems like you got yourself a girlfriend?" Eunbi asked.

Hyewon was still shocked by what Chaeyeon had said before to tell Eunbi that she is not Chaeyeon's girlfriend. 

"Hehe. It's been 3 years. I am doing well and she is not my girlfriend. She's my wife's best friend. And what about you how are you?" Chaeyeon replied.

"Then why did you call her your girlfriend before? And you said she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter