Angels Fall Too

Angels Fall Too

She has watched over her ever since she has been born like every other mortal she was assigned over in every mission.

Her short blond hair fluttered in the wind as she sat on top of the building her glorious white wings were folded.

Hands on her chin as she sat on the egde comfortably not ever bothered at the thought of falling.

Her eyes were focused on a blond woman walking, her hands were on her pockets. 

The woman enters a dark, empty alley as she hurriedly pulled out a knife from her pocket. 

Wheein knew what she was planning and she couldn't let her do this, she would surely go to hell if she does this. 

Her white wings unfolded and she flew to the woman, she can't be seen by mortals except with those divine sight. 

She walks closer to the woman from behind and hugs her. Wheein whispers from behind. 

'Don't do it Byul this is not right.' her voice goes deep to womans unconsciousness. 

Wheein saw the woman drop the knife in her hand. Feeling relieved that the woman followed her voice. 

'She hasn't fallen down that much yet I can still bring her back to the good side.' 

She held the woman tighter and felt a little bit disappointed as the woman will never be able to notice her. 

The woman drops to her knees as tears started to fall down her face. 

"I want to kill that guy... He destroyed my life, he took everything from me." Byul muttered as she continued to cry in the empty alley 

Wheein just watched from the side as she look at the pitiful mortal she was assigned to watch over. 

'I wish I could have warned you.' she thought but she can't angels can't meddle with human lives, they can only offer help by whispering into their minds, the stronger the faith the louder and clearer their voices can be heard. 

"If only you can hear me better." she said outloud even though the woman will never be able to hear clearly.

'she lacks faith' she watched the woman stand up and pick up the knife.

"Don't bring it with you." she said but the woman didn't hear.

Byul pockets the knife, and proceeds to clean herself up.

She went out of the alley with a smile on her face, eyes a little bit red but other than that she still look like she didn't cry earlier.

Wheein followed Byul from the sky her white wings fluttering in the air as she flew around the woman.

She scowled as she watches Byul talking to a person who she knew can't be saved anymore.

"I gave you a knife already Byul..." he said as he looked at the blond woman in front of her.

"I don't care here's the money." she answered as she threw a bundle of money in which the man looked at greedily.

"Okay, here's what you want...I can only give you six bullets okay?" he said as he handed over a revolver.

Byul glances at the weapon infront of her then immediately pockets it. The man grabs the money with greed in his eyes.

"Pleasure doing business with you" he said as Byul left the shabby and dark room.


Byul is sitting down on the floor in her cold, dark room. The only light was the light from the moon as it shines down her window.

In her hand she held the gun she bought earlier. The cold metal felt so hot in her hands, it glistened whispering to her to use it. A single shot to the head is all she needs and that guy will die.

Then after that she will kill herself after all she doesn't have anything or anyone else left in this world.

Wheein sat in front her, she held Byul's hands as it held a gun. 

She can hear her thoughts clearly, it frightened her. 

"What are you planning Byul?" she asked to the woman in front of her. 

Nothing answered her, the scowl on her grew more apparent. 

"WHY MUST YOU DO THIS?!" She screamed at the woman she knew the woman will never answer her but it's really too much for her. 

"For revenge." Byul said in which Wheein looked at her surprised. 

'she answered me?' excitedly she grabbed Byul's hand. 

"Can you hear me?" she asked but Byul didn't answer. 

"I will kill that guy for revenge." Byul said as she gritted her teeth. 

Tears started to flow down her eyes once more as she pointed the gun to wall in front of her. 

"I will kill you" she said as she pointed the gun to Wheein. 

Wheein knew Byul cant see her but the bloodlust and anger in her eyes frightened her. 


"I'm too late." Wheein said as she watched Byul from the distance. 

"No you are not." a woman with long blond hair answered her. 

"Yongsun-unnie, you know I can no longer save her." Wheein said as she lookes at the other angel beside her. 

"Believe in her Wheein she won't fall to the otherside so easily." Yongsun said as she sat beside Wheein. 

"She already started falling unnie and I can't save her anymore." Wheein said as tears started to fall down her eyes. 

"Aww, look what we have here two annoying blond angels." A voice said from behind them. 

The two angels stand up immediately and their two wings unfolded itself to it's fullest form. 

" Reaper , what are you doing here?" Yongsun said glaring at the woman in front of them. 

Her long black hair compliments her curvy and seductive body. A prideful expression can be seen on her face as she grinned towards the two angels. Everything she wore was black. Her black eyes glanced over the worried yet alert expression of the two angels. 

"I'm here to look over a mortal... I believe she will commit something I'm tasked over to watch over." she said her voice alluring. 

"It's not yet her time Hwasa!" Wheein said as she summoned a sword of light in her hand. 

"I'm only here to watch wheepup, what she does has nothing to do with me... When her time comes then its her time to die." Hwasa said as she curled her hair using her hand. 

Wheein glares at her and was about to throw the sword to the woman when she felt something was amiss. 

She quickly flies to the one she was assigned over and she saw a scene she was dreading about. 

A blond woman was holding a gun against the man's head. 

The man was already bleeding in some parts, like he was stabbed by a knife. He kneeling on the ground. 

"Please dont kill me" he begged to the woman tears flowing down his ugly face. 

"When they begged did you let them live?" Byul asked her voice cold devoid of any emotions. 

"I didn't mean to kill them! I swear!" He shouted as he begged. 

He bowed his head his forehead touching the ground. 

 "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kill them!" he said snot and tears flowing down his face. 

Byul watched him begged for his life. 

"You killed them you bastard. YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!" Byul screamed as she hold the gun closer to the man's head. 

"Why do you have to kill them? What did they even do to you?! HUH? ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!" 

The felt the cold nozzle of the gun he trembled even further. 

Wheein immediately went to Byul and hugged her. 

"Byul don't do this please!" Wheein begged but her attempt was futile. 

Wheein tried to move Byul's hand from the trigger but she can't really touch Byul. 

"Byul, please" she begged but Byul can't see her nor hear her. 

With a angry shout she pulled the trigger immediately killing the man. 

Wheein eyes widen in surprise and tears startes to flow down her face. 

"Why Byul?" she whispered as she watched her with regret in her eyes. 

Byul says nothing as she started laughing. 
She's crying as she laughed outloud. 

"I have revenged you guys... I will follow you there soon we will be together again." Byul said with a smile as she put the gun against her head . 

Wheein tried hugged her begging for her not to do this... If she repent and live a better life she still have a chance to meet them but if she kills herself here right now she will go directly to hell with no chance of redemption. 

"Stop Byul if you do this you will have no chance to meet your beloved family again!" 

Yongsun watched from the sidelines as she looked at her fellow angel crying and begging a mortal not to kill herself.

"Funny isn't it?" the reaper said to her as she stood beside her. 

"Stay away from me you stink of death." Yongsun said as she glared at the reaper. 

"Unbelievable, all you angels are the same. Stupid dumb blondies preaching about forgiveness and all that stuff." Hwasa said as she looked at the angels crying and begging the mortal. 

"Except her, it has gotten to her hasn't it?" Hwasa whispered as she pointed at Wheein. 

"You guys aren't supposed to feel emotional with mortals." 

"That's none of your business reaper." Yongsun said coldly. 

"Aren't you gonna warn that angel?" the reaper asked confused at why Yongsun didn't stop the younger looking angel. 

"She knows more than me reaper, she has been an angel longer than me." 

The reaper exclaimed. "But she calls you unnie!" 

"Simply because I take the form of a 30 year old woman." Yongsun answered not caring. 

"I don't believe it." Hwasa said as she looked at the emotional angel. 

Wheein knew her efforts were all for nothing. 

Byul smiles as she pulled the trigger. 

She watched Byul's dead body lying down on the cold ground, a smile was on her face like she was relieved. 

How many more mortals she needs to see dying? 

Whats the count this time? She can't remember. 
Way too many mortals has killed themselves right in front of her. 
Why must she be assigned to the mortals that killed themselves? 
It breaks her heart everytime one dies in front of her. 

Wheein laughs as she remembered she swore that she would be attached to any human after that happening. 

Hwasa appears behind her with a sad smile on her face, she approached the angel whose wings are down. 

"I'm here to pick her up now." Hwasa said to the angel who has a expression that she never saw on the angels face. 

Surprised but she knew angels are supposed to be cold and emotionless. 

Wheein says nothing as she give once last glance to Byul's body.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered as she opened her wings to it's fullest and left. 

Hwasa stared at the place that the angel was standing before and sighed. 

She kneels down and pulls something from the dead body to stand up. 

The standing figure of a surprised Byul was seen. 

"MoonByulyi, born on the Dec. 22,1992 died at the age of 29. Reason of death suicide." Hwasa said as she explained to Byul. 

"I'm really dead... And you are the reaper right?" Byul said as Hwasa says nothing and offers her hand. 

Byul accepts the hand and they dissappeared. 

Another reaper appears and picks up the dead mans soul but this reaper wasn't the same as Hwasa the reaper dragged the man to hell immediately with no chance of his punishment being lessened. 


Yongsun watched Wheein went back to her mission like nothing just happened. 

Wheein continued to guard over mortals that she was assigned over like usual. 

But she wasn't the same anymore Solar can feel it as she watched the cold expression on her face. 

Years has passed and Wheein can feel her heart turning astray from the righteous path. 

She grasped her heart in pain. The day she dreaded has finally come. 

Yongsun has been wondering these past few years why she hasn't seen Wheein for awhile now dread has been feeling her heart as she worried about her. 

She stood in the edge of a building that Wheein normally sits at. 

Yongsun waited then she heard the fluttering sound of wings from behind her. 

She turns around to greet the person with a  smile on her face. 

It was indeed Wheein but she wasn't the same anymore. 

The white wings are replaced by dark, black wings. Her short blond hair is no longer blond. Instead of the usual happy smile it was a vicious smile on her face instead. 

The halo in her head was no longer shining gold it was black and the aura around her was no longer righteous but malicious. 

"Ah, look what do we have here? Yongsun?" 
Wheein said as she walked towards Yongsun who summoned a spear of light in her right hand. 

"You have fallen Wheein!" Yongsun said in anger and disbelief. 

A shadow started appearing beside Wheein and Yongsun was troubled. 

It was took a form of a silver haired woman and she hugged Wheein. 

"A demon! Wheein stay away from the-" Yongsun warned her. 

But Wheein says nothing as Yongsun looked at the face of the demon, it was one of the mortals that Wheein failed to save. 

'what's her name again? Moon? Biyu? Moonbyul?' 

"Moonbyul..." Yongsun whispered as the demon gave her a smile. 

"Ah you know my old mortal name?" the demon said. 

"No way! Wheein she's no longer the Byul you know!" Yongsun said as she felt a hand suddenly touched her shoulder immediately raising her hand against the person who touched her shoulder. 

The reaper stood beside her. 

"That soul survived the torment of hell and became a demon. You should go now and report to the heavens that Wheein has fallen." Hwasa said as she glared at Wheein. 


"Report me all you want, I don't care." Wheein said as she casually leaned on Byul. 

"Why did you let yourself fall?" Yongsun said as she pointed the spear of light to Wheein. 

"The heaven's proclaimed to be all powerful and righteous but they can't do anything at all. No they don't care! This world is damned not because of demons but because of angels that refused to move!" Wheein shouted her eyes shinning red in anger. 

"It is the will of the Almighty!" Yongsun said 

"Then I despise it, I will follow Brother Lucifer instead! He was right all along!" Wheein exclaimed as Byul just hushed her to calm down. 

Wheein faces Byul and gives her a kiss. 

Which surprised the angel and reaper. 

Wheein looks at Yongsun and Hwasa one last time and opened her black wings to its fullest six pairs of wings appeared in her back. 

"Angels fall too Yongsun... Make sure to be careful!" She said before she flew to the sky. 

Byul smiles at them before dissappearing in the shadows. 

"A high angel... She was a archangel..." Hwasa said in disbelief. 

Yongsun clenched her fist as the words that Wheein said echoed in her ears. 

"I will tell the heavens that Gabriela has fallen."