Introduction

My Blood His Blood

SUHO POV ~

Hello! Hi! I know that I'm not the main character but yeah.. here I'm explaining this to all of you... beautiful and handsome readers..🤗

Well firstly I am just a normal human. And of course you all know that i am kind rich but nevermind.

My family owns a company.. just a normal company.. and on my 19th birthday my father gave me this big beautiful house with a lot of rooms to me.. why? Because he wanted to.. huh..

Since then.. I live alone by my self until I found those 9 idiots and take them to live with me...

I was 20 when I first met Sehun. It was 3 years ago and he was only 15. He was crying behind an old building (I don't know why I went there, don't ask me) looking so pale and exhausted. At first, I was afraid to approach him and thought it was a trick so I left that place.. but then after a few hours. I felt uneasy as there was a heavy rain. And when I'm back at the old building he's still there but unconscious. 

I send him to the hospital but to my surprise, he don't have any adults to take care of him. So i decided to take to my place and take care of him. Why not? I'm alone in that huge house after all. He was very quiet at first only talk when needed... but then after a few month he started to laugh and smile. I know what makes him became like that. His family, they left him.. without money, without home, they left him alone...what a cruel family..

4 month later Sehun came home with Kai. Kai is a little bit unique.  i rather say, he as the opposite of Sehun. He talk every time and he has the look, very talented.. but yet, he has no money.. Yup Kai is an orphanage.. Sehun found him dancing at the street entertaining people to gain some pocket money. Sehun was amazed with Kai's dance skills and asked Kai to teach him and Kai gladly agreed.

We were living peacefully until one night, a tall giant with a little boy fainted in his arm knock on our door.. They were drenched from the rain and asking for help.. I'm not that heartless person to just let them died in the cold so offered them to stay for one night in my house.. but the next day that tall giant makes me feel attached to him as he brighten up this house with his jokes and laughs.. so I decided to let him stay with his little friend and he agreed to stay. Oh and the giant name is Chanyeol and the little one is Baekhyun. Baekhyun is quiet but a warm guy... he offerd me to do the house chores as payback for allowing him and Chanyeol to stay..

So as there were about 5 people living in this house includes me.. there's  still two room left, so I decided to rent those room for other people who need a place to called home.

Next few days, about 4 people applied and those people were Kris, Tao, Chen, and Xiumin. Kris came with Tao as they were schoolmates from China and came to work here in Korea. Chen and Xiumin doesn't know each other but they have to share a room as only one room left.

A month later a Chinese boy called me asking for a room that he could rent.. but then there is none left.. so I was about to turn him down.. but then he begged me. So I let him to stay in my room. Lay was a quiet but a caring guy. So I let him stay..

Pretty much..each of us have a roommate...

Talking about roommate... my roommate, Lay... he's kinda weird.... Talking to no one except me... left home early in the morning and came back late at night... I was wandering what he was doing all that time but never mind as long as he came home that is fine....

As there were so many people in my house, I've decided to set some rules...
First, no girls were allowed in the house. Second, never start a fight with each other. Third, never make any mess around the house. And lastly, never ever broke the rules!..

So that's all I wanted to talk about... I'll see you again next time... see yaa... 
Oh yeah.. I forget to mention that we're not an idol in this story so we're not that popular... 
So, Bye...