More than anything

More Than Yellow Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.....

 

 

Hanbyul stirred from sleep and her hand touches the other side of the bed. The familiar warmth was not there, make Hanbyul frown slightly and open her eyes, only to see the empty space.

 

"Baekhyun?" She sits up and looks around the room, wondering where is the man, who will never deny any morning cuddles or make sure Hanbyul's cheeks will decorate with the beautiful color of red to start his day.

 

Silence.

 

Hanbyul gets out of the bed and attempts to go down to the living room when she was stopped by a sticky note with single primrose on the dressing table.

 

'I can't live without you'  The first sentence on the paper make Hanbyul smile like an idiot in the morning, Baekhyun always has his ways to makes people go cloud nine only with his words. How can she not love Baekhyun if he always doing this kind of stuff, make her heart goes up and down just like a rollercoaster, stomach tickles with butterflies?

 

'Hi, sunshine! you must be wondering where am I right now >< Don't you worry your pretty head, I'm not gonna run away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ why should I run away after I finally got you for the rest of my life, aight? Ah, I write this because I think it's a romantic thing to do and I will do anything for you, sweetheart. I want to spend time with you today, so let's spend time together, okie? Firstly, go and take shower, I can smell you from here, and please take your time, no need to rush. See you there, sunshine' Hanbyul can imagine how Baekhyun giggles while says the words, she smiles softly at the image.

 

"You don't even tell me the place" Hanbyul mumbles before her phone suddenly lights up.

 

Hanbyul laugh tenderly after reading the words that appeared on the screen, she thought it's must be Baekhyun but no it's the alarm with the text ' shower first and eats breakfast made by Baekhyun'

 

......

 

Hanbyul in awed after sees what's on the dining table. A bunch of primroses and her favorite food. So, she sits down and starts eating the food. While she eats, she takes the paper under the jug and opens it, ' it's delicious, isn't it? ㅋㅋ , of course, it is, I'm your husband. Okay, then you're full and pretty. That's means, you're ready to go >< nah, not gonna give you a specific place, but because you're my sunshine, I'll give you a clue. It's the place I kiss your forehead for the first time>< meet you there, sunshine.'

 

 

 

She looks at the sky, the hue so gentle between the clouds and baby blue and takes a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air with the tinge of aromas from the flowers that just start to bloom, she lets her eyes flow from tree to tree, noticing the buds ready to open into the light, to be as green flags in the ever-warming wind before stopping at the one big tree near the entrance of amusement park.

 

She smiles widely at the Baekhyun, who look at her with eyes full of fondness, waiting for her. Hanbyul runs towards Baekhyun, who opened his arms. She falls into warm embraces that hold her tightly. She stares up at Baekhyun whose eyes are already focused on her.

"Hi, sunshine." Hanbyul scrunches her face cutely, make Baekhyun chuckles, he rubbed the tip of their nose together, hand snake around the petite waist down to the hand, intertwined their hands together.

 

"C'mon, sunshine, we have a long day today." Baekhyun tugged their hand softly, urge his sunshine to follow him. Hanbyul almost stop in her track to wait in line when Baekhyun shakes his head carelessly with a soft smirk, he drags both of them in front of the entrance, and magically, the worker just let them go inside easily.

 

"Baekhyun?"

 

Baekhyun hummed at that, hand still tightly hold her hand, and Baekhyun did not stop from walking, seems like he has a plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter