Not Yellow

More Than Yellow Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Damn, I swear my head will explode any second if I continue reading all of this lines."

Hanbyul cried in frustration and bump her forehead on the table. And a person beside her chair just chuckled softly, amused with Hanbyul's reaction. Soon after, she can feel slender fingers on her nape, massage the nape of her neck tenderly.

Hanbyul let out breathy sighed.

" Let's end it here for today, shall we? It's been three hours already. Let's eat and walk a little bit for fresh air,alright?"

Baekhyun suggest after look at his wristwatch while his right hand still on hee nape. Hanbyul hastily sit straight and look at Baekhyun expectedly. 

" Oh god, this is why I really lucky to have you by my side, Baekhyun. You totally understand me." Hanbyul said it dramatically, right hand on her chest.

Baekhyun just look at her with his eyes twinkle with affection.

" C'mon, sunshine."

* * * * * *

People said , nothing is perfect albeit happiness is. But everyone have their own definition of perfection. Sometimes, perfection for someone is wealth or the moment you are cherishing with your loved one. 

Well, Hanbyul think herr life is perfect right now.

She have lovely parents, got accepted in her dream university, have a good grades, has many amazing friends.And most importantly, Parl Hanbyul have Byun Baekhyun in life, her best friend.

Park Hanbyul smile at that thought.

Hanbyul gasp when Hana flick herr forehead. 

" Are you even listening to me, Park?" Hana said it with her glare.

 

"What?" She rubbed the spot Hana flick softly,trying to ease the pain.

 

" I ask you, why are you avoiding Baekhyun ? And please don't deny it. I'm not blind. Unless you," Hana smile cynically at Hanbyul. " You must already realize about your feelings towards Baekhyun. You like him, do you?"

 

Parl Hanbyul stiffen at Hana's words.

 

Yes. She like Baekhyun. Hanbyul don't know when she have this feelings towards Baekhyun. Seriously Hanbyul don't have any idea. Maybe the way Baekhyun treated Hanbyul. How he called she with sunshine. How he protect her tiny body when both of them at crowd. Always be there when she need him. The way his eyes shine when sun kiss his face. And his pout? That's adorable.

 

Wait.

 

Parl Hanbyul don't like Byun Baekhyun.

 

She love him.

 

* * * * * * 

 

Of course luck not on her side.After a few days of avoiding Baekhyun, he catches Hanbyul at the end.

" Sunshine." Baekhyun said it softly. Hanbyul look at her shoes.

"Look at me, sunshine." This time Hanbyul courage herself to look at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smile at her,make her breath hitch.

" Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something you didn't like? are you mad at me?" Baekhyun asked her calmly. She bite her lower lips guilty.

"No, I don't mad at you, Baek. I-i just--"

"I miss you, you know."

Hanbyul freeze at his words. Not expected it.

" J-just have something I n-need to do. And I miss you too." Hanbyul said the last sentence in whisper.

Baekhyun let out chuckled at that.

" If you don't mad at me, tomorrow you need to spend your time with me. I miss your company.

Hanbyul just nod 

How can she say no? When his pout so adorable and the puppy look Baekhyun have.

" Okey,sunshine?"  Baekhyun tucking her hair behind the ear. His face so dangerously close to Hanbyul 

Her breath stuck at throat.

" Okay, Baek."

 

 

* * * * * * 

 

Hanbyul play with pillow on couch while waiting for her male best friend.

Parl Hanbyul don't know why she feel nervous to spend time with Baekhyun today. Okay wait, she know why. It's because she already aware about her own feeling for Baekhyun.

He's your best friend but Hanbyul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter