Fin.

Soft Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was sitting on the couch, Byulyi's head on her lap as  the former adoringly watches the woman's face scrunching at whatever show was playing on their tv.

She smiled, finding the younger woman's expressions adorable. She combed her hair with her fingers, making Byulyi purr at the gentle touch. Yongsun felt her heart warming up as the woman shut her eyes, a soft smile on her face as she enjoys the sensation.

"Byulyi, look, you got a grey hair." Yongsun giggled.

Suddenly, the girl's eyes flutter open, staring up at her with worried eyes. "Is that bad?" She asked in a voice comparable to a sad child's.

Yongsun cupped her cheek with her palm, bringing her nose close to hers as she rubbed them together. She pressed a light kiss on the younger's lips. "No. You're beautiful, Byul-ah." She said as she moved her lips to the girl's forehead.

Slowly, she pulled away only to see the girl's eyes filled with tears. She felt a pang in her heart as she saw her tearful expression. "Byul-ah, I love you, no matter what."

"Yongsun, am I gonna die?" Byulyi choked out, almost sobbing, making Yongsun send her a blank stare.

 

A/N: BYULYI IS A CUTE DUMB DUMB 

Comments are very much appreciated! <3

Also, you guys can follow me on twitter if you want to! The username's @teddehber. I make awful drawings once in a while ^^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter