drabble

confession; hunhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hunhan

long distance au

 

-

 

 

Luhan looked around his house, looking for some sort of distraction  to keep his mind off Sehun. The reason why he is because Sehun is finally coming back to Korea because he went to study at America to make his parents proud seeing that his sister is a international model. Once the clock hit 18:15 (6:15 pm) he was out of the house bolting to his car and quickly reversed out of his driveway and sped off. But luck wasn't on his side seeing that there was a traffic jam, Luhan groaned - slamming his hands on his thighs to get out his sudden anger. 'Relax Lu why not listen to some calm music' He plugged in his Aux cord to his phone and put on some calm music.

 

10 minutes later the traffic jam was over and he was finally happy and not having a mental breakdown in the middle of the highway. Looking at the time he saw it was 19:07 (7:07 pm), internally panicking seeing he will be late drove faster. Looking for any free lanes - left to right. 

 

Finally at the airport, looking around the carpark wondering where to park his car. He found a spot which was near the exit and fairly close to the airport. Parking his car and looking at the time he was thankful it was only 19:24 (7:24 pm) at least 6 minutes early. Smiling, he exited out of his car and walked to the sliding doors which the word in bold 'Arrivals' .

 

Opting to sit down than stand up, He sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter