chapter 1

confession; hunhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person

Sehun sighed upon seeing the view, Kris (AKA Yifan) was trying to ask Luhan on a date again. Of course Luhan said no as his answer but Kris wouldn't buy it so he kept trying every week, but it was pointless seeing that he (Luhan) saw him making out with Tao several days ago. Kris finally giving up walked away back to his table in the cafeteria, Sehun saw Luhan's friend - Kyungsoo whining to him about rejecting Kris but it was also pointless because Luhan had a crush on someone only Kyungsoo knew.

 

 "Why do you keep rejecting him?! He's hot and who wouldn't date him" Kyungsoo asked, Luhan sighed "I saw him making out with Tao several days ago Soo plus you know I like Sehun" Luhan said while lightly glaring at him. "Also I thought you liked Jongin" "Yah! Lu don't say that out loud people could hear" Kyungsoo whined at him. Luhan chuckled lightly - not seeing that a little someone heard him saying that he liked Sehun.

 

-

 

"Bro I'm telling you Luhan does like you, he even admitted it while I was walking pass" "Were you spying on them?" "Omg Sehun it just so happened that the quickest way to go to our table was to go past them" Jongin said while rolling his eyes. "Anyway next week is our last game I have an idea for confessing to Luhan" Jongin said, in which Sehun agreed - I mean if jongin is telling the truth. Sehun highly doubts his best friend since kindergarten would lie and embarrass him in front of the whole school as he publicly confesses to Luhan at their last basketball game.

 

"Luhan please come to the game I promise it will be really fun and also your crush is there" Kyungsoo pouted cutely trying to persuade Luhan to go to their schools last basketball game. Just the thought of seeing his crush playing basketball made Luhan weak in the knee as he thought of seeing a sweaty Sehun running around the court. "I'll take that as a yes" Kyungsoo smiled cutely thinking that his aegyo made Luhan weak in the knee but boy was he wrong.

 

-

 

"Huddle up guys Jongin has gotten to say something" the coach yelled out before taking his leave, the other members sat around jongin in the boys locker room. "Okay guys, Sehunnie has a little crush -" Jongin was rudely interrupted as the whole locker was cheering and congratulating him as he had admitted to his whole team. "So who is the lucky guy huh?" Yoongi said as the commotion died down, "It's ..............Luhan" Sehun mumbled, then again another big cheer came for the blushing co-captain. Jongin has finally told everyone to shut up and glared at some (who started saying that Luhan was beautiful etc) . "Okay as I was saying, I was thinking maybe we could have you guys holding on to posters which has the words 'will you go out with me' five minutes later after the game has finished because those five minutes are for Sehun to change out of his basketball clothes, prepare the gift and also the question mark will be for Sehun so people know that he is asking out Luhan. Is that clear everyone" Jongin asked them, the rest nodded their heads. "Does anyone know what Luhan likes" Sehun asked after he had registered the plan in his head, "TVXQ is what he likes I'm pretty sure because I heard him fangirling with Baekhyun" Chanyeol's deep voice came out "Plus Baek has told me about what his room looks like - pretty much TVXQ albums and posters" Chanyeol continued, everyone knew that Chanyeol's boyfriend (Baekhyun) hung out with Luhan and Kyungsoo because of music class.

 

"Hey Luhan are you going to the game this Friday?" Baekhyun asked, Luhan simply smiled and nodded "Yeah I am you're probably going since your boyfriend is playing right?" "Of course I wouldn't miss a game of his anyway got to go meet Chanyeol Bye" 

Luhan waved slightly then walked away looking for kyungsoo. But little did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter