FEBRUARY 1

FROM MISS TO MRS. PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, I miss you. Happy Birthday! Happy Valentines Day! I love you. Please be good to me. Hahahahaha" 

He said as we are having our video call. It's already February 1st and days are passing by in a flash. I stared at his handsome face and laugh at how cheesy my boyfriend is. These few days have been really tough for the both of us because I have been so moody with him. 

On the other hand, he is very patient with me though, he will just laugh and kiss me on my forehead everytime my mood swings attack in the school. There are nights when he would just call and I don't show him my face he just keeps on talking, he will sing a song with his guitar and will just say goodnight without seeing my face. I rarely talk to him and just listen to all his stories. We have been like that for almost a week and this is the first that he said "please be good to me'. 
I feel bad because I really dont understand myself now a days. There are also days that I dont want him to leave and I just want to be beside him and smell his scent. I dont know myself anymore.

This night is one of those nights where I feel extremely good and I don't know maybe it's because it's already February. 

"You know what, we should do something for the entire month of February since it's your birthday month and of course love month~" he said as he stared at something on his wall. "Wait baby, you are already turning 23 this month!" he showed me his calendar. I laugh coz imagine a Park Chanyeol who's really strong and buff at the university has this cute calendar in his desk. 

"Look, i put a big heart on the 11th. Haha" 

"Hahahahaha babe~ You really look like a gentle giant~ Hahahahaha" I still laugh so hard staring at him. And he just pouted. I wanna squish his face. Ughhhh! I suddenly feel the urge to see him.

"I am gentle and you know that baby. Hahaha what do you want to do on your birthday babe?" he winked. UGHHHH

"I want to stary at home and sleep." i lazily respond.

"NO! As if I will allow that. We should do something with your friends and mine. How about that? I'll prepare everything." he smiled.

"Babe, you are always doing things for me. And here I am being such a spoiled girlfriend." I rolled in the bed and guilt is building up. It's true he always does things for me. As i've mentioned he has always been so thoughful and it didnt change eversince we meet and after three years he is still that.

"You deserve all the best in the world, baby! As what I told you before when I first courted you that I will always make you happy."

"You are too much for me, Park Chanyeol. You really are." my tears are starting to fall as I stared at his face on the screen. 

"You are so much worth it Park Chaeyoung. My litle miss sunshine~ I really really love you! Always know that and I will never get tired." he smiled lovingly. A smile that always melt my worries away and all my insecurities.

"Baby?"

"Hmmmm, yes baby?" I saw him brush his hair and fix it. Handsome.

"Baby, I wanna see you in person!" I covered my face coz i'm shy to admit that it to him.

"Really? Seriously? No joke??? Are you okay now? You want to see me now after a day of not talking to me??" his expression wide schock and I saw him move his phone like he stood up from his seat. I did not say any word and just nodded while still covering my face. Paboo Chaeyoung! Yes its true I did not talk to him since yesterday because i just dont want to.

"Baby? Noona is here. I will ask permission first okay? I love you." he said and ended our call.

 

CHANYEOL POV:

My girlfriend is pretty weird lately. Her mood swings is on top. Haha. There are days when she hates me so much and doesnt want to talk and see me. There are also days when she's too clingy and sweet that it caught me off guard. There was one time that she showed up in one of our practices and brought me food and she waited for me until we finished our practice and after that she did not say any word and just left me. When I texted her she just said she's not feeling well.

A day after that she did not want to talk to me, i waited in her classroom but she texted that she already left and went home. Then next day she visited me in our house and cook breakfast for me and prepared my stuffs and we made love before going to class together. Then yesterday, she asked me to bring her favorite Jollibee meal during her duty in the hospital. I brought it to the hospital and bought for her classmates too after that she just told me to go home. And she did not text nor call and responded to my text. Hahaha 

I don't know. And now she wants to see me. Hahaha i really cant understand girls but anyway i have to ask my sister before I can go out.

"Noona, can i visit Chaeyoung at this time?" I saw her busy eating Cheetos while watching her favorite Netflix show.

"Why? What happened to your girlfriend?" she looked at me worried. "Is there a problem, babe?"

"Ughhhh noona stop calling me babe!" I pouted and sat beside her. "Nothings wrong. She just want to see me." I hugged her and smiled.

"Oh okay? You and Rose is very weird lately huh?" she patted my hair and her voice seems serious. "Yeol, is she pregnant?"

I rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter