One shot

Now and Forever

Mark and Jinyoung are both staying at home together to have some rest after 2 long weeks not seeing each other.  Jinyoung is sleeping on the top on Mark’s head, hands are holding Mark’s very tight. 3 years with him, Jinyoung never feel regret anything in his life. Being together since childhood until now, they both have lots of memories together.

Jinyoung remembers the day he confess to Mark. It was really painful and hurt to him because Mark loves him as a best friend. Jinyoung cried a lot, and he fainted when he was trying to cross the street in a rainy day.  Jaebum and Jackson, Mark’s best friends, rushed him to the hospital. Jackson blamed Mark all the time for not accepting Jinyoung’s confession.

 

And it goes on until today, 3rd anniversary with Mark, he couldn’t be happier cause he found the right person to love, from his best friend to became his lover, eternity and forever. Jinyoung smiles happy when he feel someone brush his head.

“Jinyoungie….What are you thinking?”, it is from Mark. 

“Mark huyng, when did you just wake up?”, Jinyoung smiled

“I woke up already, just not getting tired by looking at your beautiful face”, Mark cheesy said to him makes Jinyoung giggle and hit Mark

“That’s so ewe, but I like it”, they both laughed after Jinyoung’s compliment.

They both happy and cuddled to sleep. Jinyoung saying “I love you” to Mark and Mark just nodded. Mark kiss him again and they sleep very tight.

 

Time skip for the next morning

Mark wakes up when the sun cames.  He looks at Jinyoung still sleeping. Mark smiled happily at him. Suddenly, there is a phone rang on the table. Mark picked up the phone

“Hey, congrats to 3rd anniversary to you, Mark”, Jackson shouted in the phone makes Mark smiles like a idot.

“Thanks dude. I’m so happy”, Mark said, “I’m planning to make a special surprise to him”.

“Woaaaaaaaaaa, so cool”, Jackson replied. “But what kind a surprise are you going to plan?”, he asked and Mark just smile.

“I’m going to need your help too. Can you come to my place at 3pm today?”

“Great, I’ll be there. I will call my friends to help too”

“Good, see you there”

Mark end the call quickly and look at Jinyoung who is waking up staring him cutely.

“Huyng, good morning”, Jinyoung yawned and Mark smiled.

“Did you sleep well”, Mark asked and pulled him to hug. Jinyoung just nodded.

“I’m going out with Youngjae today. He texted me last night and we need to buy some food for special day tonight”, Jinyoung giggled and Mark feel happy.

“I’m so lucky to have you, Jinyoung”, Mark said and kiss on his forehead.

“Me too, Mark”, Jinyoung smiled softly to him. “Youngjae is here now. I’d better go. See you tonight”, he told Mark again and hug him tight.

“Okay bae, see you”

 

Jinyoung and Youngjae went out for shopping mall to buy some food. They bought everything, both their hands are full of bags. Jinyoung is paying the money when Youngjae buying some ice-cream. After they finished shopping, they went to the park and eating the ice-cream. 

“Huyng, do you prepare something for your anniversary yet?”, Youngjae asked Jinyoung.

“I’m not sure yet. But I have feeling that Mark is preparing something for me…”, Jinyoung thinking of Mark and he smiled lightly

“You are so lucky to have Mark huyng. May your love be forever and ever”, Youngjae wished for both Mark and Jinyoung to be happy and eternity.

“Thanks Youngjae”, Jinyoung hugged his little brother and they both laughed.  They finished eating ice-cream and ready to go home.

Meanwhile, Mark is preparing his anniversary decoration with his best friend. Jackson and Jaebum are preparing some balloons, Yugyeom, Bambam are cooking and decorating the anniversary cake. The other members from Stray Kids team also helping both of them. Mark is also joining by writing some wishes on the table. He also prepare a video from the bottom of his heart. Mark prays to himself that the surprise for Jinyoung will be successful.

 

When Jinyoung and Youngjae comes home, it’s already at 6PM. Youngjae open the car door for him to go out and go straight to the front door. Jinyoung opened it and the shout are screaming anywhere

“HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU”, Jackson from the front door jumping and hugging his best friend.

“Thank you so much”, Jinyoung feel very touch for this moment. He feel so lucky to have his friends who always beside him.

Suddenly, the lights turn out and the soft music on. Jinyoung turn around and see who is on the stage. He gapsed and breathed when he saw Mark standing there, holding his guitar and singing their favorite song “Now and Forever”

Whenever I'm weary

From the battles that rage in my head

You make sense of madness

When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seem to understand

Now and forever

I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you

Too caught up in me to see

I'm holding a fortune

That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you each and every way I can

Now and forever

I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure

That I won't be alone anymore

If I'd only known you were there all the time

All this time

Jinyoung standing there, crying his heart out when he also see the video. It’s include all the memories from their date, their kisses, and also their both fight. But after many years, they both realized their mistake and they reconcile his heart again. At the end of the song, Mark went to Jinyoung, hold his hand makes him cried harder.

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand

Now and forever

I will be your man

After the song ends, Mark said “Jinyoungie, happy 3rd anniversary to us. Our love is stronger everyday and I thank you for staying beside me. 3 years with you, of course, there will be ups and downs but I’m glad we are staying together. You are the one that staying by my side even I didn’t show up with words, but I know that my heart won’t change anymore. I promise until the day the world tear us apart, I will love you, and treasure our memories forever. I love you, Jinyoungie”

Jinyoung after hearing Mark said went hugging to Mark and cried so much. Mark could only smile and kiss on the top of his head.  The event was successful in the congratulation from his friends.  After their sweet kiss, they joined the party with their friends and enjoy the time at night together.

Jinyoung is watching the night scene alone after the party ends. He still can’t believe that Mark is still love him after 3 years being together. He never feel this happy in his life. Jinyoung turned around and saw Mark is sleeping cutely after the crazy party with his friends. Jinyoung smiled at him again and he feel very pleased to have him by his side.  Jinyoung hug Mark from behind and kiss on his forehead, saying his sweet words to Mark

 “Thank you, Mark huyng… I love you too and I promise I’ll be your man forever.. ”