[i]

Warm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's really cold. Jiyeon notes that as she dances along with her members to Save Me, Save You and around hundreds of students cheering expectantly for them. She can feel her legs starting to get cramps, hands starting to tremble and breath quickening every second as she dances passionately to the second verse. She has too. She's the center after all. The song has reached it's bridge in which they have to sit and lift one of their legs up, and Jiyeon finds herself struggling a little bit, and when she stands up, she misses a beat but she quickly gets in position while Sojung's rapping.

 

She wonders how come she was the only one feeling so cold when her other members seem just fine, dancing along and smiling to the students. Dayoung even went to hold one of the students' hands while she lay down on the cold ground, raising her hand up and closing her eyes as Hyunjung sang her last line. And when the music ends, cheers erupts from the students and she hears her members laughing, but Jiyeon feels her legs starting to give up. She sits up, but the coldness is taking over her legs, and she pants as her hands tremble.

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Jiyeon looks up to see Juyeon staring down at her with a worried look on her face.

 

"I'm fine. I just need a minute." She says, because she knows, it's not really a big deal. She's just tired and the coldness adds more to her tiredness. She gasps for air, and while her eyes wander around, she spots Hyunjung looking at her with an eyebrow raised. She looks away, not wanting to meet yet another worried eyes from their oldest member. She takes in some deep breaths, but then she feels someone's hand places themself on her knee, and when she turns her head, she's greeted with Hyunjung's sharp eyes.

 

"Are you okay?" Hyunjung whispers as she rubs Jiyeon's knee, trying to warm her up. It doesn't really help because of the thick fabric of her pants, but at least Hyunjung's hands are warmer than hers. And her body is probably too. 

 

 So Jiyeon thinks for a second, and then she leans forward, slipping her hands inside Hyunjung's suit jacket. It startles the older girl, but she lets her be as she helps Jiyeon stand up, her hands still shaking even after she puts it around Hyunjung's waist. Suddenly she hears the cheer getting louder and she looks around to see what's all the shouting about. Turns out, it's just Ujung screaming at their interaction. Jiyeon shakes her head and she pulls out her hands from Hyunjung's jacket, holding them together.

 

Now that they finished dancing, they stand in the middle as they talk to their fans, but mostly it will be Sojung, Dayoung and Eunseo doing the talking. Jiyeon and Hyunjung stand to the side, hearing their members joke around and asking the students about their day. She inches closer to Hyunjung, trying to feel the warmth that radiates from the taller girl's body. Suddenly, she hears her name being called from behind, making her turn her head.

 

"Bona unnie, here." One of the students is offering her a hot pack, but she declines politely.

 

"It's okay. I'm not that cold." Even if she says it slowly, it grabs Hyunjung's attention, making her turn her head as well.

 

"Unnie. It's fine. We have jackets, you don't. Your hands are shaking, unnie." Now there's three students offering her hot packs, but she tries to decline them again and again. The students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter