Chapter I - End

Feelings

 

______'s POV
 

It was a Friday afternoon and I just got home from school, After changing into comfortable clothes, the doorbell rang. I went to the door to open it and infront of me, I saw the person I've always loved, Niel.

"Hey! What's up?" I greeted him with a smile, "Hey! I'm doing good, you? How are you?" He asked, going inside while I shut the door and followed him. " I'm good, so...yeah~, What do you wanna do?" I asked, facing him. "Hmm, let's just relax, I don't want to do much today~.." He answered, sitting on our sofa. I sat next to him and lay my head on his shoulders, he smiled at me and said, "Are you tired too _____-ah??" "A little bit~" I mumbled, "I just got home from school too~" I continued. He smiles and caresses my hair.

Everytime he does something to me, It always make my heart beat fast, making me feel nervous around him, but I just restrained myself from doing so~.

"____-ah..." He called, I looked up at him. "Nae oppa?" I asked.
"What am I to you?" He asked. His question shocked me. I never thought he would ask that kind of question ever in my life, but maybe he just wanted to know if I really do think of him as a part of my family or something.. I don't know.. but, I think I should just play safe here..

"Hmm... well, you're my best friend, you're like a brother to me who I can depend and lean on, a good family-like to me~" I said with a smile, :Why did you ask?" I questioned him.
Actually, there's something that have caught my attention, When I answered his question, his expression saddened..

"_____-ah..." He called again, holding my hand. I blushed by the skinship, but just shrugged it off. "Don't you.... have any feelings for me?? Don't you... Love me?: He asked, "Oppa! Why are you asking such things?" I asked, laughing awkwardly.
"Tell me! do you have any feeling for me?" He asked again, not minding what I just said earlier.
"What if I say 'yes'? What will you do?" I answered him. "So, you do have feelings for me?" He asked, half smirking.
I looked down, not knowing what to do, but before I leave the living room, Niel grabbed me by my waist and kissed my lips deeply. I was shocked by the kiss but, I slowly gave in and kissed him back.
Feeling his lips crashed on mine is like a dream come true. I've always been inlove with him ever since we're little, and now that I know how he feels about me, made me feel like happiest girl in the world, no kidding!
He pulled away from the kiss so we can both catch our breath, He rested his forehead on mine and said, "I love you _____-ah, I've loved you ever since I knew what love means.." I hugged him and said  "I've always loved you oppa, ever since I've met you, I was afraid to let you know how I feel for you since you might just reject me and all.. but now, I think everything will be ok now.. I love you oppa~" I said, hugging him tight. "I love you too.." He said, kissing me again.