You are my Sunshine

You are my Sunshine

New's POV

The sun was already up for some time now but here I am still stuck on my bed. I have no strength left to even reach for my phone to order breakfast or even call my friends to tell them I am not feeling well.

After a few minutes of lying down. I felt another wave of nausea hit me. I felt my stomach turn in a very weird and uncomfortable way. I shot up from my bed and ran straight to the bathroom to throw up whatever I have left to throw up after almost 5 rounds of vomiting. I was still sitting down on the cold bathroom floor my hands gripping the toilet bowl so hard my knuckles are already turning white and my head still inside the bowl gagging, when I heard someone call me.

"Hin!"

I heard a very familiar voice call out from inside my room. I wanted to call out to him but I am too weak to even lift a finger. I stayed there hoping that he would actually think about looking for me inside the bathroom.

"Hin? Are you there?" I hear Tay call out before I heard a knock from the bathroom door.

I was about to answer him when I felt another wave hit me and instead of answering him I ended up throwing up again.

I was still emptying up my upset stomach when I felt a very warm hand rub my back up and down in a very soothing manner. I looked up and saw Tay looking at me with his beautiful black eyes full of worry. I sat on the floor again while Tay flushes the toilet. He stood up and went to the sink and filled the cup with water.

He gave me the cup as well as a wet face towel. I rinsed my mouth and wiped my face and gave him the grabby hands motion. He immediately scooped me up from the floor and gently placed me down on my bed.

"Have you eaten anything Hin?" he asked while sitting down beside me placing the back of his palm on my forehead probably looking for any sign of fever.

I shook my head since I still could not find the strength to use my voice.

"Wait here, I'll make you some soup to fill yourself up."

He was about to stand up when I held his hand stopping him from leaving me all alone. He looked back at me and I gave my signature puppy look hoping it would stop him from leaving me. He bent down and remove my hand from his and cupped my face making me look straight to his glistening black orbs.

"I'll just go and make you breakfast so you could drink your meds to stop you from throwing up again. I'll come back to you as soon as possible. I won't leave you alone, okay? You need this so you won't be sick again. You know I hate it whenever you are sick right? I'll be really quick. I promise" He said while smiling before placing a very gentle kiss on my forehead.

I nodded at him and laid down on my bed and closed my eyes since I suddenly felt really tired it was like all my energy was out of my body.

I didn't notice I fell asleep until I felt like I was losing air since someone was blocking my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Tay's eyes just centimeters away from mine with his mischievous smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"I'm sick you know. You could catch my sickness by doing that you Thanos." I said feigning annoyance while trying to hide the smile that's almost showing on my face.

"Well, its the only way to wake you up sleeping beauty. Been trying to wake you up since lunchtime but you looked too tired and drained so let you sleep for a little longer but now you really need to eat its already late. I already reheated your food you have to eat now na~" He said as he stood up and get the bowl of soup from my nightstand and feeding me the food.

It was just then that I realized that its already dark outside and I am now wearing a new set of clothes.

I did not argue anymore and after forcing me to finish a whole bowl of porridge he gave me a medicine.

After putting everything away he motioned me to scoot over and make room for him on the bed which I gladly did. I looked at the watch on my nightstand which shows that its already 6 in the evening. We have been here for the whole day already luckily we are both free and had no schedule today. I looked at him after he positioned himself comfortably on the bed. He looked tired. He had been taking care of me all alone the whole day so it must have been really tiring for him.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arm around his waist and placed my head on his chest and snuggled as close as I could get. I felt him place his left hand on my head and run his fingers through my hair while his right arm holding the arm on his stomach as he hums a very soothing tone.

I slowly closed my eyes as I savor the warmth of his body so close to mine and the comfort and security it brings to both my body and mind. This felt perfect. Just me and him in each other's arm.

"Thank you for everything my sunshine. I love you" I whispered loud enough that only the two of us could hear.

"I love you too my rock. Always and forever." I heard him reply and felt a kiss on top of my head before sleep took over my body.

-The End-