- FINAL

"Gureum-ah, I'm bored~" Jimin said cuddling the white Maltese on their king-size bed. The small puppy tried his best to wiggle out of Jimin's arms but keeps on failing so instead he lay down on the bed and tried to sleep.

 

"Don't sleep on me!" Jimin then started to play with Gureum's ears. The puppy started playfully bitting Jimin as his response. They keep playing together until Jimin stop and lays back on the bed, Gureum on the other hand finally free from the human's arms. 

 

Or maybe not.

 

Gureum is about to jump off the bed when Jimin grabs him.

 

"Gureumie~ Do you want to dress up again?" Jimin said smirking at the poor puppy who can only whimper, trying to call for his other dad who is currently in the other room.

 

"Oh no, baby~ Dada is busy right now, so Baba will take care of you for now. Let's go!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook is a pro-gamer / freelance photographer who is also a YouTuber where he usually uploads videos of him trying a new game, travel vlogs, daily life vlogs and etc. On the other hand, Jimin also have a youtube channel but he only posts dance videos of his classes with his co-dance teacher and friend Hoseok he is more present on Jungkook's vlogs than his own channel. Jimin and Jungkook started dating during their university days, Jimin is a dance major while Jungkook took film and photography. They met during Jin's party who is Jungkook's friend and Jimin's best friend’s, Taehyung's boyfriend. Jungkook is a shy baby at first he doesn't talk that much unless it was Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, or his ex-boyfriend Yoongi. Jimin is intrigued at first, he became friends with the younger, they became close until one-night Jungkook got drunk and confessed to him.

 

Their love story is your typical college love story. It's not perfect but they tried their best to communicate, understand each other every day and now they're in a relationship for 7 years. Living together is the biggest and hardest decision they ever did, Jimin is usually messy with his things while Jungkook is a definition of cleanliness. Jimin like's their place colorful, Jungkook likes it classic and modern. They end up combining the two, so they can finally move in. The first week is a mess, they argue almost every day until Jungkook put an end and made house rules for both of them. Which seems helped them a lot.

 

They are now living on their own place for 3 years already, no more arguments on who will clean the dishes, who will cook, who clean the house or who will do the laundry. Jimin and Jungkook can say that living together is the hardest but one of the best decisions they ever made.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"-pause. I need to go to the bathroom."

 

"The hell boy we are already winning!"

 

"Well I will lose my bladder, You can do it Gyeom." Jungkook said and took off his headphones. He stood up and rushed to the toilet to do his business.

 

"Ahhh... Success." He pulled up his pants and washed his hands before getting out of the bathroom. On his way back to his gaming room, his eyes widened on what he saw.

 

"Hyung!" Jimin flinched and look at the door of their bedroom. There he is, Jeon Jungkook glaring at him. He gulps and grip on the piece of clothing in his hands. He watched how Jungkook walks in and pick up Gureum from the bed.

 

"Hi, baby!"

 

"Don't baby me! I told you to stop dressing Gureum up like this!"

 

"I am bored! Plus he looks cute!" Jimin argued pouting a bit.

 

"Jiminie Hyung, Gureum is a HE! Don't make him wear a tutu dress! My poor baby~" Jungkook said and started taking off the dress, Gureum barks at him happy that he is free once again. 

 

"I should've bought Miri from the animal shelter, she is cute and sweet. Gureum is ugly." Jimin mumbled.

 

"Hey, he is your son!"

 

"I want a baby girl then!"

 

"You can't even take care of him!"

 

"He is your dog, not mine!"

 

"Jimin!"

 

"Jungkook!"

 

Gureum whimpered.

 

"Omg! No baby, I am kidding! I am sorry~" Jimin said trying to get Gureum from the younger.

 

"Give me my son." He said.

 

"I thought you said he is no-"

 

"Well, he is. Now let me hug my son." Jimin said opening his arms for the puppy. Jungkook put Gureum in his arms and let Jimin cuddle their puppy.

 

"Jiminie~ You can dress him up, but not the girly ones okay? He doesn't like the clothes and its itchy for him especially the tutu's." Jungkook explained.

 

"I know, I just want to take a picture of him in tutu its been a while."

 

"Did you take it already?"

 

"No. You came." Jimin said pouting at the baby blue tutu dress on their bed.

 

Jungkook sighed.

 

Gureum, give up his freedom. He hates Jungkook for being so whipped.

 

"Okay, just one photo and that's it okay? He needs a bath anyway." Jungkook said smiling when he saw the older nods and started putting the dress on Gureum again.

 

"You can take pictures alone or do you need help?" He asked.

 

"Yes please!" 

 

One photo became a photoshoot of Jimin and Gureum in different outfits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was almost dinner when Jimin started feeling bored once again. He looked at Gureum who is sleeping in his bed and then tried to focus on the series he is currently watching. He doesn't like the story, but he can't find something new to watch. He sighed and turned off the tv then look at the door of Jungkook's gaming room. He pouted. Today is his rest day and he is supposedly spending his free time with his boyfriend right now but unfortunately, Jungkook forgot about his scheduled game with his team today in preparation for their tournament next week. Laying down on their huge L-shaped leather sofa, Jimin pick up his phone and opened his notifications. He flagged the important emails and replied to each message from his co-teachers, friends and some students. He posted his and Gureum’s photos hours ago so he checked it and smiled reading the comments. 

 

He started to enjoy his little time checking his social accounts when he received a notification.

 

It was Hoseok.

 

He posted a new tiktok video. Jimin checked it, liked and comment on it. Jimin rarely use his tiktok account he only have it to post dance challenge or videos of Gureum or sometimes short videos of him pranking his boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Prank. 

 

Jimin sits up and looks at Jungkook's gaming room once again. 

 

He started to search to see what's the new prank on-trend. 

 

He smirked when he found the one.

 

He stood up from the sofa and went to their master bedroom to prepare.

 

"Jimin what the hell are you doing?" He mumbled looking at the mirror in front of him. He grabs his phone and opened the app again.

 

"If this fails, I'm suing tiktok." He said and walk out of their bedroom, his phone already recording.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Jungkook~

 

"No Gyeom-Don't ing go there! they're behind you!"

 

"! Come here and save me!"

 

" I am far from that area. Die alone!" I said laughing.

 

"! Save me!"

 

"Let him be!"

 

" you Mingyu!"

 

"Stop whining ."

 

"Thank you-"

 

"Babe? Are you busy?" I heard, it was Jimin Hyung but I can't look at him because I am trying to save my idiot friend.

 

"Oh oh, Jimin is there~ say goodbye Gyeom."

 

"Tell Jimin Hyung you are busy and save me first Kook!"

 

"Just a bit, I am trying to save Gyeo-Stop shooting me I am trying to save you!"

 

"I didn't know it was you!"

 

"Can you look at me first? I have to show you something, I have a problem." He said.

 

"Its a trap Jeon. Dont look."  Eunwoo said.

 

"s. What is it hyun-" I stopped and almost fall from my gaming chair when I saw him. 

 

He was .

 

"Kook where the hell are you?! They’re coming!"

 

"Gyeom you should've accepted you will lose when Jimin hyung came. It's time to pray for Jeon, fam."

 

"Pray for Gyeom instead. I need to go." I said smirking at my boyfriend.

 

"Where the hell are you going?!"

 

"Dinner is served. Good night fam." I said and took off the head phones then walks to my y boyfriend, who started gigling.

 

"Stop looking at me like that!" He said and started tapping on his phone. 

 

"You cant stop me if you look like this, let me eat my dinner~" I responded and carry him like a sack of rice and went out of my gaming room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook put me down its a prank!"

 

"Oh bad boy~ you know I hate prank!" I said and slap his left cheek.

 

"Ouch! Boy that hurts!" He whined and hit my back. I opened our bedroom door and drop him on our bed. He started gigling again. He's so beautiful.

 

"I thought you need to save Yugyeom?" He asked. I shake my head and leaned down.

 

"He did it to himself, now I am hungry."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkookie~"

 

"Hmnnn?"

 

"I am hungry, can you cook our dinner?"

 

"But I just ate my dinner~"

 

"Dinner as in food, come on baby~" All I can do it sigh. The things I do for him.

 

"Alright. I'll see what I can cook."

 

"Thank you! Love you, babe!" Jimin said kissing my lips.

 

"Love you too, but..."

 

"But?"

 

"I want a dessert, from you." I said squeezing Jimin's cheeks.

 

"I'll make sure you will love the dessert, sir."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

================================

How was it? 

I am bored and I saw this prank in tiktok so... 

Hello everyone how are you? I hope you are all okay! 

 

Let’s all hope and pray that this pandemic will end soon. 😇🙏🏻 We can all do this! 

 

I’ll see you next time! 

 

Mschim1013