••3••

Run Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains some swear words.

________________________________________________

“You can do this Hwang Eunbi!” Eunbi whispered to herself as she looked at her reflection on the mirror.

 

“It’s not much of a biggie, fighting!” She cheered for herself as she lightly slapped her fluffy cheeks.

 

Jeez, I think I’ve really gone crazy... She thought.

 

“It’s your turn to change, Sojung.” Eunbi told her as she exited the bathroom. Sojung turned to look at her. But instead of getting a response the other girl was just staring at her.

 

, it’s illegal for someone to look that hot in just sleeping shorts and a tank top... Sojung thought.

 

“Sojung, you okay?” Eunbi’s voice interrupts her from her thoughts and saw that the girl was now standing in front of her, waving her hand in front of her face.

 

“Yeah, just thinking. I am gonna go ahead and change.” She stood up, grabbed her clothes, and quickly made her way to the washroom. It only took her 4 steps, since she has really long legs.

 

-

 

The two girls have now changed in into their pajamas, ready to sleep. Now their only problem is how they’re gonna fit in this small bed. If only there was a couch in the living room but there’s none, only an armchair. They both tried to lie down on the armchair but it didn’t work, they just looked like little chicks inside an egg according to Sojung. Which made the other laugh.

 

“So, how are we gonna fit?” Sojung broke the silence that has been going on since the second she came out of the bathroom.

 

“Um, I don’t know honestly.” Eunbi told her in reply. 

 

“I’ll lie down and I’ll help you find a way to fit yourself,” She said as she proceded to lie down on the small bed.

 

“Now what.” 

 

“Try to lie down beside me,” Sojung told her and she followed her. Sojung did her best to scoot over to make some space for the girl.

 

Eunbi lied down beside her, she fits. But it’s not really comfortable to sleep with very minimal spacing, she'll probably fall of the bed if she moves even just a tiny bit.

 

“Well, I mean it works.” Sojung said.

 

“Yep, but we can’t move.” She replied.

 

“I guess, we’ll just have to sleep like this,” Sojung told her.

 

“Yeah, it’ll only take us a while to get used to it.” Eunbi agreed.

 

“Anyways. Goodnight, Eunbi. Sweet dreams.” Sojung told her as she stifled a yawn and faced the wall.

 

“Goodnight, Sojung. Sleep well,” Eunbi greeted her goodnight as she faced the opposite direction, their backs touching.

 

-

 

It only took the older girl a few minutes to get to dreamland. As for Eunbi, she can’t really sleep. She has so much thoughts in her mind that it kept her awake.

 

She turned to her other side, and was surprised to see a sleeping Sojung facing her.

 

A part of me is saying that I shouldn’t trust you that fast since we just met and a part of me is attracted to you... Eunbi thought with a sigh.

 

She studied the other’s face, really beautiful and peaceful. She‘s starting to believe that Sojung is actually not human

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter