Surprise

Sweet Surprise

I got up by my parents call. They wished me.if I was  in India my would have started by yummy breakfast prepared by my mum.

I freshen up and stood in front of my wardrobe not sure about what to wear. I choose to wear Red kurta.kinda indian outfit.

My class is at 1:00 PM that means I still got time.After spending some time on phone by thanking everyone,I took my bag and started to icheon, where my art classes are held.

After 3 hours of journey I reached the place.I got into the class and welcomed by oppa and other members.They all wished me and I thanked them in return.

"your dress looks pretty"said key 

"you look pretty"Tae said.I giggled at their words.

"where's our treat"minho asked.

"I will treat you this weekend"i said.While my eyes were searching for one man.

"He's not here"oppa said.I was taken aback by his words.

"I know whom you are searching for,he took the morning session and left by saying he got something to handle" jonghyun oppa said.

My smile vanished,i didn't want to seem desperate but still i tried calling jinki,his phone is busy and then my class started.I completed the assigned work and left the class.I sat on a bench near my favorite coffee shop. 

After 15 minutes a man came with two coffee cups.I looked up and saw oppa.Tears tugged in my eyes and I don't want them to flow out.I tried to put on a smile and took one of the cup.

"Aigoo.."he said and sat by my side.

I became silent and even he didn't push me.Finally I turned to him "oppa"I said and he smiled.

"Is expecting something is bad?"I asked.

He ruffled my hair "no,its not but you should expect only from few,who deserves you and whom you love"he said.

"Is loving someone wrong?"I asked 

"Aani.. loving someone is the best feeling"he have this fond smile on his face."when you love..you give, even though you expect something in return but still you like to give more,how should I put this..umm...Giving love>>>expectations"he said.

"Do you love anyone?"I asked.

"I love to give,yeah I love someone"he blushed.

"Oppa, I was expecting a message from him but he didn't, then I expected him to wish me in class but he left"I did a pout.He giggled.

"You didn't expected him to wish, all you wanted is to spend your day with him" I stared at him"yeah...all I want is to spend time with him"I said.

"Maybe he will meet you,who knows"he said."Trust me he likes you,the same way you like him"oppa said.

"You know?"I sounded amused.

"I can guess,its obvious by your actions"he said.He cupped my face"dongseng ahh..all you want is him,if not today you can still spend time tomorrow right?"he smiled.

"Nae oppa,gomavo"I smiled in return.

"I need to leave,time to meet my someone special"he blushed."Text me when you reach home"he said and left the place.

I took subway back to gangnam and by 6 I reached my place.Too lazy to fresh up,i just layed on couch and went through my phone.Then i went to my roof top garden and watered my cuties(Tomatoes).

I heard dogs barking loudly so,i peeked outside to see what it is and i found a man completely disguised.I stared at him not knowing who it is.When i saw his eyes umm..onew?

"Yaah..what are you doing here at this time?"i asked.He called me "Hello jane..come down pali"he said.

"But why?"I asked. 

"No questions.get ready and come down"he said.

Before going down I checked myself mirror.I'm so excited to see him that I forgot that he didn't wish me.

"Hello dubu"I sounded excited"ahm...onew"I set my composure."Tell me what are you doing here?"I kinda sounded stern.

"Are you angry?"he asked.

"Why would I be angry?"I mocked.

"Can you lend me your precious time?"he asked.

"All yours"I smiled.

We got into his car.After 30 minutes the car came to halt.He closed my eyes "what are you doing?"I asked.

"Surprise" he said.

We got down "do you smell anything?"he asked.

"Mwo..?"I smiled."I smell something fresh...sweet,but I don't know what this is".He moved his fingers.I got frozen on my spot...aww struck...cherry blossoms... "Sakura"I smile wide.

"Yes"he giggled. He took my hand,we started walking along the road.He's looking at me while I'm looking at trees.

"You remember?"I asked.

"How can I forget"he said."you wanted to watch sakura"he smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Her face,her eyes...I can clearly see how happy and mesmerized she is.

"Aren't you hungry?"I asked.

"Little bit"she Said.

"Lets eat something then"I dragged her with me.We had street food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kacha"onew said.

"Now where?"I asked."I want to stay here"I whined.

He cupped my face"you won't regret"he smiled.

After seeing where he brought me,my eyes went wide...I couldn't believe "Namsan?"I asked.

He scratched back of his head."I know you wanted to visit Namsan,but you never got time"he smiled.

Being excited I threw my hands around him and realizing what I did,I mentally face palmed myself."sorry, I got excited"I said.

We both went to the top "the City looks beautiful from here"i said.

"yeah it does,but not more than you"he smiled and that made me blush.

"Do you remember the day we met for the first time?"he asked.

"How can i forget such beautiful day"I smiled to myself."Yeah,I remember.Its in our art class,you were late on that day and bit clumsy too.You came and sat beside me"i said.

"You were looking cute and sweet,your voice was like honey,when you introduced yourself and little did i knew that i will fell for you" I thought myself.

"Actually i know you way before"he said.

"What you mean by way before?"i asked.

"A week before arts class,you were searching for some address and you asked me...i don't know whether you remember this or not.You looked confused,like you are lost yet beautiful and i told you the address,but i couldn't let you go like that,so i followed you till you reached the destiantion.Trust me i wasn't stalking you,i was worried so i followed you.And after that day i couldn't stop thinking of you and when i saw you again in the class you can't imagine how happy i was.I thanked heavens "He knelled in front of me "I love you janie-ssi..will you become a lee?"he asked.

I couldn't believe what's going on.i smiled widely"yes..yes..yes"and i took the rose.

He hugged me and so do i."sengil chukha hamnida"he said.

i hit him on his shoulder."How dare you?you didn't wish me from morning"

"ah..mian,i was preparing myself"he said.

I leaned in and brushed my lips on his soft lips and pulled away immediately.

"yahh..its not fair.If you want to kiss,do it properly"he said and pulled me by my waist and kissed me.

"Thanks for the sweet surprise.I love you"i smiled.

"I love you more"he hugged.