Rearranging Plan

Rearranging Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“That smells amazing, babe,” Myungsoo came closer to his lover and gave a back hug to his significant other. He kissed his lover’s neck several times before putting his chin on the latter’s shoulder while swaying their attached bodies together a bit. He was so in love with the person in front of him.

“Thanks, sweetheart.”

“What are you making?” Myungsoo asked cutely and his lover can’t help but stole a kiss from Myungsoo, pecking on his lips. Myungsoo was surprised by that but totally okay.

“Well, since we had a light dinner yesterday, today I’m making curry rice,” the lover answered happily.

“Curry rice? Woah, I can’t wait to taste it. It smells really good,” Myungsoo praised again.

“I just put all the ingredients together. Give it a bit more time and then we can have it,” the lover sighed contently. “I’ve been wanting to eat it for a while but got so busy. Luckily we got a same off day together today.”

“You’re craving curry rice. Babe, perhaps are you… Do you think we…” Myungsoo suggested his idea to his lover. That made his lover turned around and pitching Myungsoo’s cheeks lightly.

“No, no, nope. We are not pregnant. Stop being so silly, Myungie. I just don’t have the meal for a long time now. The other day, I was watching a drama on tv and the actress happened eating curry rice for lunch. Since that day, curry rice is all I’m thinking about,” the lover laughed when Myungsoo’s rubbing his cheeks soothingly.

“Well, we could be.”

“No, darling, we aren’t.”

“Have you check it?”

“Why you do this to yourself?”

“Do what, my love?” Myungsoo put his arms around his lover waist once again.

“Having dreams and hopes like that?”

“Because…”

“Because?”

“Because… I don’t know, maybe… Maybe I’m getting old, I guess. Kids don’t annoy me that much now. And last week, on my way back home, I took an elevator with this cute girl and her mom. I swear to God she is the cutest kid I ever seen. She’s not more than four year old but babe, she’s so clever and well mannered.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes, yes,” Myungsoo let out a dreamy sigh.

“What did she do?”

“You see, I was wearing my face mask and she thought I was sick. So, she offered me an orange.”

“Orange? Where did she get it?”

“Apparently, they just got back from a mart. The mother bought some oranges for the family.”

“Do you took the orange she gave?”

Myungsoo nodded. “At first I gave it back, saying I wasn’t sick at all but the mother insisted I took it after she recognized me,” he chuckled before continued, “They got off first. The baby girl wished me well and bid me goodbye. You should see her, babe. She’s so adorable. Since that, the feeling to have our own kid is getting stronger than ever.”

“You just met someone else’s child for a minute or two. Try being in her parents shoes, having to take care of her for twenty four seven for the rest of their lives. See if she’s still cute or not.”

“Why you… Don’t you want a mini you, a mini me, inside our house doing what a family doing? Have you not dream about it?” Myungsoo tried to reason.

“Not for the moment, no.”

“Come on now, love. Originally, the least I want is three…”

“Three kids?? Oh my God, that’s too few. Is eleven okay? Having our own football team, honey?”

Myungsoo knew sarcasm when he heard one and quickly said, “But now… now one is sufficient. For now. We give it a try. If we could manage, maybe then, maybe we could have another one. Two kids, one each.”

“If one day you wake up one morning and you realize and tell yourself you don’t like kids just because your son or your daughter is making too much mess around the house, we could not manage our kid properly, are you going to give him or her to other couples? Is that how it gonna work? Huh?” the lover teased.

“Babe, you don’t have to demotivate me like that.”

“No? You don’t like it?” said his lover cutely.

“No, I don’t,” Myungsoo pecked a kiss on his lover right cheek and shook his head.

“So, what do you like?”

“For you to have the same thought as me regarding this.”

The fiance tsk-ed. “Just because you proposed to me last night, doesn’t mean we can have a baby today, Myungie.” This time Myungsoo got a peck back on his left side of face from the love of his life.

“Maybe… Maybe you can think about this? Later?”

“Later, it is.”

“Babe, baby,” Myungsoo groaned loudly.

“I already have my baby. Here, in front of me, here is my big baby.” Myungsoo got another cheeks pitch.

“Let’s say we had a daughter for our first born, you said you wanted one each but the second also a daughter. How is that?”

“We can keep trying until we have a boy of our own,” Myungsoo answered easily.

“Silly Myungie.” the fiance laughed tenderly.

“But you love this silly, right?”

“How did you know?”

“Because you said yes to me last night.” Myungsoo said proudly. He was a nervous wreck for the whole day yesterday. He was so confirmed about his feeling towards his lover. And it’s been three years since they’ve been together. It was on-off relationship at times but their love just found a way to get back together no matter how much they argued. That made Myungsoo believed he wanted to marry his lover. He needed to. He cried harder than his lover last night after he got his yes, of course. A thousand times yes!

“Can we redo the proposal? Because I kind of having other answer,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter