1.5 hours

1.5 hours

Today was a very exciting, but difficult day, which began for everyone around three in the morning and just ended. They returned after the next show, where they participated all together. On their faces was smiling when they said goodbye to their manager- unnie that came to wish them good night. They took the elevator to the third floor.          
The tallest of the girls with wavy dark hair first took out the keys and opened the doors of their apartment. Entering the apartment, she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. The girls following her, unaware of a sudden stop, crashed into her back.          
- Sooyoung, why are you stopping? - Indignantly rubbing her forehead, said the black-haired girl, peering over her shoulder. - You…      
- What froze? - The girl asked in bewilderment, her face very similar to a child, looking into the surprised faces of her friends.     
-Hey, are you going there or what? Let the person go! - pushing the backs of three girls, two girls fell at once into the apartment, one tall and a small girl. Their eyes, like those of their friends, widened when they saw in front of them...          
- Unnie, I'm sorry, but can I go inside - politely pushing them to the side, said the youngest of them.       
- Come on, SeoHyun, I believe in you - jokingly, the blonde-haired woman encouraged her, not paying attention to the non- natural silence of her friends.        
The youngest of the girls went around her friends stood next to Sooyoung, and have it burst out:    
- Jessica - unnie! - Not feeling under her feet, she rushed to the girl standing in the kitchen doorway. SeoHyun snuggled close to her, hugging a real girl, not a mirage. - Unnie, I'm so glad to see you! I missed you so much!           
-Hello, girls, I am also glad to see you Hyun - gently patted her hair, gently running her hands on her back. - Why you frozen there? Come on in, dinner is almost ready.        
-Dinner, - Tiffany, still shocked, repeated, taking an uncertain step forward. It seemed to her that if she moved, this vision would disappear. Her Jessi, whom she had not seen for three months, will disappear. - Jessi ... you...       
-Hi, Tiff, Taengoo, Soo, Hyoyeon, Yoongie, Yuri, Sunny, - Jessica smiled tenderly at them, still holding her makne. - I am not a ghost, I am a real person, and to that, same I have your nine half. In addition, go already to the apartment try my dinner. I promise he's better than you ever eaten - Jessica giggled, gently pulled away from the maknae. - Hyunie, I need to check if everything is all right there, - she nodded toward the kitchen, where the pleasant smells came from. - I'm not going anywhere...                             
- I 'll go with you, unnie. Do you need any help?   
- Oh, I had to be happy if could you help arrange the plates, in general, set the table, while I ...        
-With pleasure, - the girl smiled joyfully, happily trailing behind Jessica in the kitchen.     
- Did we dream about it or is everything real? Jessica is back. 
- I heard her voice, saw her smile, and now she is preparing something for us. Yes, it is real, and I 'm going to be with her until those long as she did not say goodbye - not much mused Sooyoung, going into the kitchen, where he was heard laughter Jessica.              
They followed Sooyoung into the kitchen, waiting to see Jessica behind the stove, but there was nobody there except the maknae, who looked hopelessly around.     
- SeoHyun, where is Jessi? - Tiffany stopped in a stupor, turned, maybe she was behind her, but there were all her members. - I don't get it. Did I hallucinate?      -So all of us, Fanny, - Sunny shrugged, looking sadly at the cooked food. Then something clicked. - Food. Cooked food. And it smells like it's just cooked now.  -You're right. Jessi? - Yuri called her, looking around the corner, and finding the girl there that spoke on the phone. Hearing her name, she smiled, raised her thumb up, and silently pointing to the phone. - She is here. Jessica is just talking on the phone. Let us get ready for dinner.             
The girls were breathless when they heard that they had no imagination. They happily smiled at each other rolled up their sleeves and in a couple of minutes everything was ready. They took turns peeking out of the kitchen, making sure, and each time they saw a smile from their princess. Jessica asked for a minute for a minute. Eight girls waited patiently until Yuna said:          
- Somehow Sica - unnie talking on the phone for a long time? It usually took her no more than an hour, and now 1.5 hours have passed.      
- Sica! Sicachu! Put off and go eat!  
Silence. Silence.
- Sica? - Taeyeon left the kitchen and went to check where member was, but there was nobody in the corridor.        
She did not was in the living room.   
She did not was in the bathroom, and in her old room.      
Taeyeon frantically hurried into the hallway to make sure the shoes were still there. Yes. Shoes Jessica all that is not neatly standing beside a rack with clothes.  Strange, where is the girl?  
- Taengoo, what are you doing here? We have been waiting for you for dinner for a long time. Let's go, confused. You are such a big child, and I love you so much.       
It’s strange. Why is she in different clothes? In addition, from her smell other spirits than 1.5 hours ago. Not understanding what was going on, Taeyeon silently followed the girl, carefully looking at her.      
Dinner was fun. Everyone spoke at the same time, laughing at another Hyoyeon joke, discussing plans. But something nervous still hung in the air. They all alternately glanced at Jessica, which in turn was silent.    
- Jessi? - Tiffany called her, gently touched the girl’s hand. She smiled back. - How was your day?      
- How was my day? - Asked Jessica, pushing aside an almost untouched plate of food. - Not bad.       
The girls were waiting for the continuation, but Jessica was silent, they realized that this was all, for now. Therefore, we decided to wait, because there is still time. Now they are surely convinced that next to them is not a hallucination, a real person with whom you can talk.      
After dinner, they all moved into the living room, the TV, chose a suitable film, got settled, began to watch, commenting along the way. Jessica sat between Sooyoung and Hyoyeon; they held her tightly on both sides. They both heard her breath, her perfume, and her laugh. Everything was real. Yet...             
-Sica, what do you think about tomorrow ... - Yuri began, but the words froze in when, turning her head towards the girl, she found an empty place. - Sooyoung! Jessica come out.         
-No, you fool, she is here, - the girl laughed, hugging the empty space. - What the hell? Jessica?    
- I do not understand what is happening.   
Where did the girl go again, why does it feel today that fate itself makes fun of them? No one knew where she was to look for, and was there she them.      
-You are somewhat strange today, girls. 
Vote.
Angelic voice.
Her voice.
They all nipped at each other, feeling pain, they once again closed and opened their eyes. Jessica. He stands in front of the TV off, in his pajamas and sleepy eyes. They, not believing, looked at the clock, time showed that exactly 1.5 hours had passed from the moment they started the film until now.          
- Probably, the day was hard that you all fell asleep right away. I myself was not interested in watching a movie, so I turned off the TV.   
- Yes, probably. 
Although the day was an ordinary routine, as always. Among them have always been forces doderzhat until midnight. Now there was no 21.00, and they were already sleeping. It’s strange.       
- Come on go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day. For you, it will be the same usual, as always. For me, it ended today.      
- About what you, Sica?   
The TV screen, which was dark, abruptly the news: 
"It was an accident" ...
-I missed you girls.   
«According to eyewitnesses, the car lost control »...   
-Tiffany, did you ask how my day went? I woke up early in the morning, my sister called me and we agreed to meet in our cafe in 20 minutes. There I had some free time in the morning. Then the plane to China planned to shoot a new show. With my participation...            
“Once again we repeat. Today in the area ... a car was shot down "... 
- For today I had a lot planned, and most importantly among my plans, to call you and start our communication again.      
-N-no, please... 
"... Jessica ..."
-They gave me only 1.5 hours to say goodbye to you, girls. I love you, Taeyeon; you have always been my older sister.     
"... the former ..."
I love you, Sunny; you have always been my sun. 
"... to the participant ..."
I love you, Hyoyeon; you have always been a living embodiment of laughter and dance for me. You are the best friend.   
"... SNSD groups ..."
I love you, Yuri, my black pearl, my inspiration.
"We learned that she was going to meet her younger sister Krystal ..."  
I love you, Sooyoung, not crying, sensitive; you have always been my life.  
“... from the group F (x). Now she with her family are ... " 
I love you, YoonA, my donsae, the child who always made me laugh. You are an amazing actor; you are a very good person, Yoongie.  
"... in the hospital where Jessica was taken ..."
I love you, my little sister SeoHyun. Always stay that way. You were an aspiration for me you were always with me.   
"Her condition ..."
And, Tiffany, Fanny, Tiff, you are my soul, you are my heart...   
“Sorry, yes, we just got a phone call. Breaking news ...»
-Thank you for always being with me. Thanks for taking care of me. Thank you for now we are one. SoNyeoShiDae, Saranghae! OT9, forever!