Final

Airplane Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. This is the pre-boarding announcement for the flight MGP 99 to New Zealand. We are now inviting passengers to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begins in approximately fifteen minutes time. Thank you.

 

A petite lady with blonde hair grabbed her luggage and made her way into the terminal after heard the announcement of her flight. Traveling alone isn’t her style, but who to blame. She was asking at the last minute by her so call the freaking boss to New Zealand this morning in order to attend the conference meeting which her company has collaborated with the foreign company that located so far from her country.

 

Making her way through the check-in security and strolling down to the waiting lounge, she took a seat nearby the checking booth and staring the plane, which just landed.

 

She rarely had day-offs for herself as a brand manager of MSK, a cooperation company that launched many successful games in the past until now and let alone the dating things, which drew her friends’ attention every time they had group reunion. They always ask her when will she decided to date someone, and she just coolly shrugged her shoulder off like she doesn’t give a single care about it. She used to date someone but they always had on and off relationship until she caught her ex made out with another person in their office. Surprised, she just left out a smirk and walked out from there with her head held high. She should have known that when people who had an unhealthy relationships, they never satisfied with what they have, besides she never mentioned about that relationship with her friends too.

 

The blonde lifted up her wrist to check her watch, pulled out her phone to left some messages to her teammates to inform she won’t be in Japan for a few days. Finally, the gate allowed people to get in the plane as the latter walked into the plane and found her seat next to the seat near the window. She sighed and put her luggage in the upper cabin before sat down.

 

Another boring 13 hours of flight

 

The blonde took out a book along with her earphone, the only equipment that accompanies her for this boring flight.

 

“Excuse me”

 

A voice was heard on her right side. The petite lady swung her head to the voice and her eyes met with another pair of eyes following by a small smile. She rose up her eyebrows “Yes?” she asked back in wonder with her Japanese language. She internally cursed herself for questioning in her mother tongue linguistic.

 

“My seat is next to the window. May you move for a moment?” She spoke in Japanese back to the latter which instigating the native speaker to nod her head and got up from her seat.

 

“Thank you” The stranger made her way to her seat before sat down. Bickering in her mind, the blonde got back to her seat and tried to pull herself together before she let her eyes to steal a glance at the stranger.

 

Why does she look so familiar?

 

The petite lady cracked her brain when she tried to put the puzzle of the people that look familiar with the person who sits next to her, but somehow she got no luck with it. The mentioned lady wore a white tee with her hair down along with a black cap and mask. No wonder why she couldn’t find any face that resembles the latter, even though the vibe around her was no joke at all.

 

“Is there something on my face?” Unexpectedly, a question came out from the mysterious girl causing the blonde to jerk up in surprise.

“No, not at all” The latter instantaneously waved her hand in defending before pulling out her computer and used it as her escape way.

 

The mysterious girl just nodded her head and turned her gaze back to the outside as the plane was preparing to take off. She signed internally and let her mind wandering around until the corner of her eye caught something. She took a quick glance at the blonde whose finger was typing rapidly on the keyboard.

 

“Is that coding system?” It was caught off her guard when she just bluntly asked out what she was thinking to the stranger in blonde hair.

 

The latter gave her a questionable expression “yes it is, why?”

 

“I was just asking because I have never seen someone write the code before” she tried to answer in a calming way to avoid the misunderstanding like she was offended the latter.

 

“Uhh, should I take it as a compliment?” The blonde tilted her head a little without realizing her action made the mysterious girl’s heart beating than normal speed.

 

What happening?

 

“Please takes your time I’ll stop bothering you” The masked girl quickly excused herself, and took out her phone to avoid this awkward situation. She didn’t know why she was being like this.

 

It was not the first time she met the strangers, heck she had met a lot but this stranger next to her was really something else.

 

“You’re not bothering me” The blonde spoke in the soft voice but it was enough to get another person’s attention.

 

“Really?” The mask girl questioned unsurely. The blonde just gave a small smile while her fingers still typing promptly on her keyboard.

 

“It is like an exercise to me,” The latter said. Was it? She thought. Well probably because this was an exercise for her company and a manager like herself to solve. Her task was to solve the problem that occurred during writing code for the game engine system. But she shouldn’t give out the details about this at all.

 

Nonetheless, the blonde was irked to introduce herself but she sensed that this might lead to another way as the latter seem like she wasn’t planning to talk anymore. As her hobby, she scratched her nose a little. She always did this whenever she felt uncertainty in something.

 

“Your nose is red, don’t scratch” The mysterious girls stated a fact. She was almost burst out of her famous style of laughing but she had to control herself. Couldn’t blame her though, the blonde looked so adorable in her eyes. She was in a dilemma whether she should take off her mask and her cap as the pressure in the airplane ain’t helping at all. Plus, she wasn’t sure if the blond would scream or not when she took off her covering. Let’s hope for the second one.

 

“It wasn’t itchy at all,” The blonde said. “Anyway, I feel like I should introduce myself cause we will be stuck in this plane for another 12 hours” She gave her sincere smile while stretching out her hand.

 

“I’m sakura”

 

The mysterious girl furnished one last look to confirm the situation while being cautious when she said her name

 

“Chaeyeon” she stated.

 

“JJaeyeon?” Sakura muttered the name as she wasn’t sure about the pronunciation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter