Chapter 3

I know that I LOVE You

Amber POV

"Good morning oenniie!!" 

"Morning!"

"Waaah, its looks soo yuummy eonnie!" I look on the table.

"Yah, since its your first breakfast here I want to cook it for you." I took my chair and start eat my breakfast. I walk out with Tiffany oennie after we ate our lunch, she said that she want to take me to my new school. Since I moved here I need to catch my study. She drove me to one school I know its a great school cause I heard before in LA of course. Its an international school the art one. And I'm so exited with my first day. I know first day is never be fun. But I just hope this not the worst one. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, like I predict before its not that bad at all. Yeah, I relief I made some new friends though a girl of course her name is Bora. She's cute but not gorgeous as krystal but she is kind. I met her in my dance class. Now I walked out from Tiffany oennie apartment cause I feel so bored. 

*I wonder when I can meet Krystal again? Eh, why suddenly think bout her?" I shake my head.

"Are you okey Amber?" I look up and found Kystal in front on me I shock

"Yaa.. Yep I'm okey. You going home?"

"Yep, where r you going?"

"Me? I dunno.. I just feel bored alone at apartment Tiffany oennie still working."

"Actually I want to shopping may you company me?"

"oke, why not!" I hate shopping actually but why I just say yes and feeling happy? We going to a mall near our apartment. She look so happy went see saw a cloth. She pick some clothes and bring it to the changing room. Not a long ago she open the curtain and I can see she with her nice body fit to a white short dress. Her body was just perfect. Felling my heart skipping I can't say anything.

"How do I look?" Her voice cracking. 

"Aa... Yyoouu look so gorgeous.."

"Wait, I need to try the other one." She back to the changing room, and I still stare at her. I bet that she have a perfect body. 

"And now??" 

"You are beautiful.." I mumbling

"Wat did you said Amber?" 

" Aah.. No nothing.. Its look good on you." I snap.

"Oke, then I'll take both of them"

What do you think Amber?? How if she heard that, she will think that you r fall for her and she'll avoiding u! but, its true that she's so beautiful!! I'm fighting with my self.

"so what you want to do next?" 

"How bout eating some ice cream" she said happily.

"Oke" then we walk to find some ice cream.

"Aambeer..." She chuckle

"why you laughing?"

"You got ice cream on your check" she pointing at my left check. I brush my check with my hand.

"Hahha.. You miss it.. Let me help you" she raising her hand closer to my check and I feel her hand on my check. My heart pounding so fast. 

"There you go. You look better now!" She chuckle. I feeling my face burning now.

We walked to our apartment when the sky change to the dark color. And the wind is so strong. I took off my jacket and put it on Krystal back She just looked me. But she finally wear it without any comment cause she no choice. 
 

 

Kystal POV

I'm freezing the wind is so strong I cross my arm to keep my body warm. Maybe Amber watched it warped her jacket to my shoulder. I have no choice to reject it. I feel much better now. I love her jacket on me I like her smile.

-Jung Apartment-

"Ooh, you already got home. Have you eat your dinner yet?" Jesica Oennie ask me while I enter our living room.

"Oh, yep oennie.. I gonna take a shower first then go sleep, oke oennie" I come to my oennie and peck her cheek. My sis froze on her spot. 

" Eh, what happen to my sis? Are you alright krys?"

" I'm alright oennie" my oennie still confuse. 

"Silly Krystal" I heard my oennie mumble when I walked to my room. 

I throw my shop bag on my desk and go straight to my bathroom. Filling my bathtub with warm water.

"Aahh.. Soo confie here.." I close my eyes. Suddenly Amber appear. Why I always have her face when I try to close my eyes. I shake my head. 

mm.. What's she doing now? I wondering. I finished my bath after 30 mins and wearing my tank top and a short prepare to sleep. 
*beep beep* I grab my phone
unknown number? I read the message and I frozen for a second. I still can't believe what I jusr read. And I read it again

 

 

  From: Unknown number

    Hey, krys can I call you krys? Its me Amber. I got your number from Tiffany oennie, 

    Hope you r not mad at me.. 

 

 

OMO!! She text you Krys! Its real. I trying to make sure my own self. And I saved her number to my contact.

 


  To: Ammbeer :)

    Amber ooh, its okey anyway if you ask Tiffany onnie, she already gift you too. 

    I'm not mad. Anyway thanks for today. ^^ 

 


how can I mad to you if you get my number and text me first I send my msg.

Meanwhile at Tiffany apartment

"Yyeeaaahh!!!" Sudenly in Amber room

"Amber ah are you oke? Why you are screaming?" Tiffany entering Amber room in a rush.

"No-nothing oennie.. I'm sorry" Amber bow to her oennie and show her dorky laugh.

"Aaiissh.. Don't scream like that again! Except you have a good reason! Ara?!"

"Arasso oennie.. Mianhae.." Then Tiffany left Amber alone again.

she reply your msg amber! Amber though my self when she read Krystal msg.

 


  From: ^Krystal^

    Amber ooh, its okey anyway if you ask Tiffany onnie, she already gift you too.

    I'm not mad. Anyway thanks for today. ^^ 

 


And she reply Krystal msg

 


  To: ^Krystal^

    I'm so glad that you are not mad at me. :)

    nah, you no need to say thanks its my pleasure. ^^

 

 

Amber send it and they two keep texting till they both relies that they both need to sleep..

 

=======================================================================================================================

Finally I can make another Chapter hope I will update it soon..