the Day of 17 April

17 April

I found this art in twitter and it makes by @Vitawheeinc . Thank you so much for making this.  Hope you don't mind for me to use it and share it with everyone who read this story.  Actually i want to ask your  permission but i was too shy to do it and scare to do it.  Hope you didn't mind @Vitawheeinc

 

---

Ryujin didn't sleep all night because she wanted to be the first person to wish a happy birthday to wheein. 

It's been a day and it's the first time they didn't text each other.  Ryujin felt so mad at herself.  She shouldn't tease the eldest like that and now,  wheein is really ignoring her. She didn't even read her apologize chat. It hit Ryujin really hard.  

They shared the same date of birth day.  Is this coincidence? Maybe..

It's few second before their birthday, Ryujin had already prepared the wishes for the eldest. She just hoped wheein will forgive her. 

00.00 (Ryujin's chat) 

Happy Birthday my beautiful,  cute,  cool,  talented Wheein unnie!!!  

I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. 

All things are sweet and bright around you.

Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my beautiful unnie

Stay healthy, eat as much as you want but control it.  

And...  Please forgive me, i promise i won't tease you anymore .I'm sorry for hurting your feelings with my stupid mouth, I'm really a fool.

It may  sounds weird for you,  but...  You are the first girl that can make me laugh and happy in a very short time. I'm so comfortable around you even we just knew each other.

Hope we could celebrate our birthdays together 

Happy birthday, wheein unnie..  <3

 

Ryujin sent it.  She hoped wheein will forgive her.

"happy birthdayyyyyy toooo youuuu~"

Ryujin looked at the sound and smiled

Her members came with a cake surrounded by candles, they kept singing a birthday song and mafe ryujin smiled and joined singing the song. 

" Happy Birthday our Ryujin~~~~~~saengil chukahamnida!!!!!!!!"

Ryujin clapped her hands

"make a wish!!! " 

Ryujin closed her eyes and started to pray.  She opened her eyes and blew the light.

--

Wheein looked at hyejin who has stayed a night at her place and never let her touch her phone because she wanted wheein to focus on her only.  

Wheein just let her because she missed their moments too. Hyejin had been too busy by her works and passed so many moment without wheein. 

"wheein-ah!!  I have called yongsun unnie and moonbyul unnie to come here! " she shouted and made wheein showed up from the kitchen. 

" Can they come?   Yongsun unnie must be very busy with her comeback"

Hyejin tunrned the tv on and started to search solarsido channel. " it's your birthday!  Of course they must come. If they don't,  i will bring them here" 

Wheein laughed and came with her homemade spaghetti, " oh?  You're watching unnie new upload?"

Hyejin nodded,  " she must be very frustrated when she lost the video.  It's her hard works"

Wheein nodded,  " she cried,  her eyes tell me so"

" she prepared a lot,  i want her to win this time. She deserves it"

Wheein nodded,  " let's buy a lot of her album" wheein took a bite of her spaghetti before a sound choked her. 

"SEYOOO!!! "

Hyejin laughed so hard,  " omo!!  It's your sound???  Unnie is still using your seyo as her ringtone?? "

Wheein coughed and drank some water, " ahh..  Jinjja..  This unnie... "

Hyejin still laughed,  " it shows how much she loves you"

Wheein nodded,  " she better buy me an expensive gift"

Hyejin laughed,  " i bet she will"

Aftet a view hour, yongsun came with moonbyul.  They bought so many things and made wheein started to complain. " unnie!!  You buy too much!! " 

" we are having big PARTY FOR OUR CUTIE WHEEINNNN!! " shouted moonbyul

"YEAH!!  Let's get DRUNKKKKK!!! " hyejin shouted too

Wheein shook her head unbelievable, she looked at tired leader,  "unnie!!  The teaser is so EPIC!!!  It's so cool!!! " wheein tried to cheer yongsun up and she did it.

"wah!!  Thanks wheein!  It means a lot for me" she patted wheein's head and made wheein grinned .

Just like that.  They started to prepare for a crazy night. And wheein need to be ready for her home to be very very dirty.

It's 00.00 17/04/2020

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG WHEEIN!!!!!" they shouted and started to sing a happy birthday song with a dance.  

They laughed and enjoyed every single lyrics of the songs.  

" make a wish baby whee"

Wheein nodded and started to pray. She was so ready to start her new age.  

" my present!!! " moonbyul gave her a quiet big box. " open it later" 

"yeah.. All the gifts you can open it later,  all we need to do now is PARTY!!!" hyejin screamed and they started their crazy drunk party. 

It's 5 A.M in the morning and wheein was the first one to wake up because she need to pee. She washed her face before got out from the toilet and looked how mess her apartment now.  "oh..  Great... " she sighed and started to clean up the mess.  Her eyes found her untouched phone since yesterday, she opened it and found so many congrats messages for her birthday but her eyes just focus on messages in AMA app.  "oh..  Crap..  I forgot.." she read ryujin text and felt guilty because she could see a misunderstanding in those chat.  Guilty really eat her when she found out they shared a same date of birth day. She didn't believe at first but after she did some research. She felt so guilty.

Wheein decided to text her back.  She need to solve their misunderstandings.

W : Happy Birthday Shin Ryujin,  thank you for your wish and...  I don't mad at you...  If you don't mind, let celebrate our birthdays together tomorrow. Tell me when you're free and let's meet up"