Her Favourite Girl

Her Favourite Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! My name is Jang Wonyoung. I am in my senior year in high school. I am that girl you called the hot stuff in school. I come from a rich family and my looks is everyone wish they has. I am the top student in school and the head of student of Izone High School. I am the person that everyone wants to be friend with but me, I am only friend with selected people because I have trust issue. I have a best friend. Her name is Yabuki Nako. Compared to me, Nako is a bit smaller. Yes, I am like a giant when I stand next to her. Even though Nako is small, she is the only person I trust in this school. We are friends since we enter this high school. I share everything to Nako. Even about my crush.

 

Crush? Yes, I do have one. It is not a boy but a girl. She is my neighbour. Who is she? She is Miyawaki Sakura? Why am I crushing on her? Let me tell you. She is perfect. at the age of 24, she is running her own company while the 19 years old me is still struggling to finish my homework. Sakura graduates with a flying colour and of course, she is pretty and sometime cool too. Sakura used to be my tutor and she is the reason I am excellent in my studies. Sadly, I am not motivated since she quit to work on the company. Anyway, I promise her I will study hard because she promised that she will reward me.

 

“Wonnie!”

 

My face brightened up when I saw Sakura picking me up in front of the school. She promises to treat me for lunch since I maintain my top spot in the school. She looks so good in that white suit. Her long black hair and smile is what I live for.

 

“Hello Unnie!” I greet her as soon I enter the car.

“So, where should we go?” Sakura asked me.

“Surprise me!”

 

Sakura grinned and she drive us to my favourite sushi place. Sakura really knows how to reward me well. Just after that lunch, she asked me again where I want to go. I told her I want to go to the theme park, so we really went there. She bought me ice-cream, candy floss and many more. She is just too sweet. Wonyoung not falling in love with Sakura challenge, failed.

 

“Hey, there is something on you lips,”

 

I freeze when her thumb suddenly wipes my lips. You have no idea how my heart beats like crazy. I think my heart has gone insane. Every time she laughs, the way she cares for me, I really like it. I wish I have the courage to say to her how much I like her, but I am scared. Does she like me too?

 

= = = = =

 

So, my graduation day come. As expected, I am chosen as the student of the year and was rewarded well. I wish Sakura was there, but she has a meeting to attend and we promise to meet at night at the park.

 

“Nako, I’m g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter