Fin

I Will Never Fool You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana keeps on humming the melody of her and Tzuyu's favorite song as she puts fake hickeys on her neck.

 

Today is April 1 and she's been planning to prank Tzuyu since last month and she already started to ignore Tzuyu since last week.

 

Her idea becomes big when she found out that she is 3 weeks pregnant.

 

'I wonder what will be his reaction.'

 

She laughed to her on thought as she puts the final touch of make-up on her neck.

 

She walks out into their shared bedroom to look at the mess from the first floor of their house up to the door of their room.

 

Her favorite lingerie is lying on the different parts of the floor while another man's clothes are beside it.

 

She even personally asked her male cousin to let her borrow his clothes in able to prank Tzuyu perfectly.

 

She moved the other piece of her lingerie; wanting to make it look perfect for her prank on her policeman boyfriend for 4 years.

 

She also checks their front door, making sure that it is not locked up.

 

When she felt like everything is finally done perfectly, she went back inside their room.

 

She lay in their bed, totally ; with their blanket covering her entire body except her head as she play in her phone.

 

She scrolled through some cute baby clothes.

 

'This sure will look good on our first baby.'

 

She was startled and almost threw her phone went it rang; indicating that Tzuyu will be home in a little while.

 

So she immediately put down her phone on the bedside table then pretends that she's asleep.

 

She frowned when Tzuyu didn't come yet after 30 minutes of waiting.

 

But she shrugged of the idea and waited for a little longer.

 

While waiting, she heard a beep from her phone indicating that there is a message.

 

'Is it him?'

 

She immediately gets her phone from the thought of Tzuyu texting her.

 

When she read the text, her world suddenly crushed down.

 

She cannot believe what is written on her phone.

 

From: My Savior

 

'I now that it is too sudden but I want to break up with you, it's because I've noticing that you are keeping a distance between the two of us since last week so I choose to finally let you go. I know that you don't love me anymore. Don't worry, if you're happy with someone new, I will be happy too. I love you.'

 

'No! This can't be.'

 

She immediately rushed to their closet then get Tzuyu's hoddie and pants. Then she picked up the car keys on the bedside table.

 

She didn't even care if she looked like a mess right now.

 

She just drives and drives not thinking if she could get into accident because of driving too fast with tears in her eyes.

 

When she finally reached Tzuyu's apartment, she saw five police cars outside his house.

 

She immediately rushed outside her car and spotted Tzuyu's best friends, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

 

"J-Jeong? Wh-what happened? W-why are you h-here? Wh-where is Tzuyu?" She said while crying.

 

Jeongyeon held her arms to prevent her from falling.

 

"Tzuyu is... Dead," Chaeyoung answered his question then lowers his head. She puckered his lips together, trying not to laugh.

 

'I swear, if Captain won't treat us drinks tonight I will really kill him for pulling this prank on my sister.'

 

"W-what? Yo-you're lying right? Where is h-he!? I want to see him!" She tried to get out of Jeongyeon's hug; wanting to go inside his apartment.

 

"Sana... We cannot let you in." Jeongyeon said, pulling Sana closer to him while making a laughing face.

 

"Pl-please Jeong!" She pleads to Jeongyeon before looking at her older brother. "Oppa, le-let me see Tzuyu." She held Chaeyoung's hands.

 

Chaeyoung pretended to wipe a single tear in his eyes before nodding.

 

"Men! Let's guide her inside!" Sana heard Jeongyeon called for the others. But she didn't mind that at all.

 

Soon, Tzuyu's living room is full of police officers, who are also trying to hold their laughter.

 

'Captain is insane!'

 

'Seriously? This is the best prank ever!'

 

'Look at his girlfriend, I feel bad for her.'

 

They said in their minds.

 

When Sana saw Tzuyu's unconscious body on the floor with a deep cut on the both sides his wrist, she immediately broke down into tears again; much more this time.

 

She knelt beside Tzuyu's 'dead' body. She hugged him closer to her then keeps on crying while saying 'sorry' and 'I love you', like a mantra.

 

"T-Tzu, I'm so-sorry. I'm so s-sorry. Pl-please wake up n-now. I love you. Please..."

 

The other policemen are secretly pulling out their pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter