final.

the space between her legs

"i suppose this is the stuff you were working on?" yewon questioned as she looked over the set up her girlfriend had on the living room.

 

there were papers strewn across the table next to a laptop and a few laying on the floor. the younger eyed the cup of coffee near the gadget.

 

eunbi plopped on the sofa lazily and sighed. "crazy stuff. i told you." 

 

"there's so much paperwork to do. i can barely do anything else!" she frowned, slumping against the back before straightening back up facing the laptop with a glare.

 

yewon eyed her girlfriend noting the slightly dark circles under her eyes. she knew eunbi wouldn't do anything half-assed and always gave her all. that was one of the traits that she loved eunbi for, but right now, she looked like she was on the verge of being burnt out. yewon couldn't simply let that go on now, would she?

 

without a word, she wormed her way into the space in front of eunbi as sat there. eunbi watched the younger girl snuggle against her as she tried to get a good spot on the sofa to sit on while being between her legs. the former had to scoot backwards a little to give her girlfriend a bit more room before they were pressed up against each other.

 

"you look awfully settled in right there." 

 

eunbi smirked, hands snaking around the girl's waist and pulling her into her more. 

 

"well, i don't mind though." she rested her chin over yewon's left shoulder and sniffed the side of her apple-scented hair.

 

yewon sighed as she slumped against her girlfriend and patted the arms that held her in place. 

 

"don't overwork yourself, eunbi..."

 

the latter softly hummed in agreement as she placed a light kiss on the upper shell of her girlfriend's ear. 

 

"you're always here to keep me in check." she muttered, voice husky and low. she released one arm from the hug to find her girlfriend's. "i won't be able to even if i tried."

 

she held the smaller hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

"only because you keep on being stubborn about it." yewon moved a little to look back at her girlfriend and smiled mischeviously.

 

eunbi grinned when she saw the little tooth that aways peeked out when yewon smiled and leaned in to kiss her lips gently. 

 

"you coddle me too much. maybe that's why i'm becoming too soft now." she sighed dramatically. 

 

yewon rolled her eyes. "oh, please. you've always been soft. just subtle though." she giggled.

 

eunbi mocked being mad before grinning knowingly and started to tickle her girlfriend's sides. the younger girl squealed as she tried to get away from the tickle attack.

 

"ahh, eunbi! stㅡstop! okay, okay, i give up!"

 

 yewon panted as she tried to stop the former from doing anymore. eunbi laughed before stopping her ministrations, seeing that yewon looked awfully disheveled from the tickle. 

 

"thank you." eunbi pressed her face into the back of her girlfriend's head, sniffing the soft scent of apple. "for always being here to keep me grounded.

 

"i mean, what would you do without me?" yewon joked and laughed. the former groaned and buried her face even more into the latter's hair.

 

"i love you."

 

even in a muffled voice, she heard the small declaration of love from the girl behind her. hearing the words, her heart skipped a beat as she felt her cheeks heating up.

 

despite this, yewon moved to look at her girlfriend's face. she looked into her eyes and gently carressed her cheek. 

 

"i love you too."

 

eunbi pouted, all red in the face from the display of affection and pursed her lips. "mm."

 

she grinned and pressed their lips together. 

 

they went on for about a few more minutes before eunbi pulled away with yewon moving towards her to prolong their make out session a bit more. 

 

"nooooo!" yewon pouted. 

 

"i have to finish this, okay?"

 

the older girl pinched her puffy cheeks and kissed them before turning towards the laptop and began typing, head over yewon's shoulder to look at the screen clearly.

 

the sulking girl hmph-ed before muttering. "at least cuddle me if you're going to be doing it."

 

eunbi grinned and rolled her eyes before kissing the top of her girlfriend's shoulder and resuming her work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

titles are not my best suit huh :')

tell me what u think of this fluffy story ♡

hope you enjoyed it!