fin.

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!"

A shout lingered in the air, the laughter of three women following after it. Irene stared at Joy, who sat completely frozen in her seat, the ice cream she was boasting about earlier already a puddle of goo on the floor. Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri continued to laugh, teasing the giant for its clumsiness. 

Irene looked at the women who were enjoying themselves while having Joy as their laughing stock. She shook her head, already reaching out for a rag to clean up the mess, when a hand stopped her.

"Let me clean this up unnie." Wendy's voice uttered. Irene looked at her, confusion evident on her pretty face.

"Omo, omo. What is happening here?" The glum Joy said, appearing out of nowhere. Her signature smirk was plastered on her face, it made the two women blush red. 

Seulgi who watched the interaction, laughed. She held out the phone in her hand, with the instagram live still rolling. It was supposed to be celebration live for Joy's birthday, but it turned into a chaotic mess. 

She zoomed the camera on Wendy's and Irene's hands, which remained on its position even after Joy's teasing. She chuckled to herself as she watched the scene play on the company's phone screen.

Comments soon flooded in, amusing the bear-like girl. 

"Is Wenrene real?""Are they really dating dating?""Wenrene!!!" Were some of the comments. Seulgi chuckled, if only they knew.

"What are you doing?" Yeri asked, finally stepping out from the kitchen. The older girl looked at the youngest, who cradled an ice cream tub in her arms.

"The ice cream looks like your baby." Seulgi pointed out, laughing at the way Yeri pouted and smacked her hand away. 

They returned to their seats and continued on with the live. Seulgi kept on glancing at the two oblivious fools, who would steal secret glances at each other. She shook her head. 

---

A yawn escaped from Sooyoung's lips, stretching out her limbs. She scratched the drowsiness away from her eyes, her vision started clearing up.

The first thing she sees are the sleeping figures huddled on the small bed across from her. Her eyebrows furrowed, head tilting out of confusion. 

Then a groan, a tiny and whispered groan.

"Yah Seungwan, come closer." Sooyoung sprang up on her bed, more awake than earlier. If she wasn't mistaken, that was Joohyun's voice. But why is she here?

"Unnie..." It was now Seungwan's voice, whining as she shifted on the bed, seemingly snuggling closer into Joohyun's chest. 

The comforter started to slip away from the two bodies, and so Sooyoung carefully padded towards the two, properly draping the blanket on the two figures. 

Her silent questions were asked when a small whimper of "you're warm" was uttered. She smiled softly, staring at her two unnies who continued to sleep, cuddled in each other's arms.

Shaking her head, she picked up her phone and took a picture of the two sleeping women. Might be a blackmail material. 

She observed the photo on her phone, silently cooing at how Joohyun's hands protectively wrapped itself around Seungwan's waist. The picture might be a blackmail material in the future, but for now, she will be fangirling over it first.

"These two fools, I swear." She whispered in the darkness, eyes still trained on the pic she had just taken.

---

Yeri heard the whirring sounds of a hand mixer from the lit up kitchen. Scratching her head, she tried to sneek up on whoever was sane enough to bake at this ungodly hour.

She sneeked around the wall, her eyes widening at the sight. Her eyes eagerly scanned the scene playing in front of her.

Joohyun watched Seungwan bake, her feet rocking back and forth on the kitchen counter, too short to reach the stool standing just inches away from her position. She was smiling as Seungwan offered her a taste of the icing.

Yeri smiled, fond of these kind of interactions from both of her unnies. She continued to watch, her expression going from adoring to disgust in just seconds. She would have vomited right on sight if she just didn't want to get caught.

For fun, she secretly took a picture, but was scared of the loud "Yah!" from the leader when her flash went off.

Yeri ran to her room, her legs flailing. She tried to run as fast as possible, not once looking back since she knew that the oldest girl would already be chasing her.

Once in the safety of her own room, she looked at the picture on her phone.

Seungwan has her elbows on Joohyun's knee, and was looking at her like she put up the stars on the sky. She groaned.

"These two fools, I swear." She grumbled, locking the phone and tossing it somewhere else. 

---

The three girls had worry all over their face, watching Joohyun pace around, soles burning holes through the carpet. They looked at each other before sighing. 

"Unnie, she'll be fine." Seulgi said, the silence already suffocating her. Sooyoung and Yeri held hands, the simple skinship comforting their own concerns. They shifted their eyes towards the anxious girl once again, who resorted to biting her lip until it bled.

Seulgi was the first one to stand up, her hands landing on Joohyun's shaking shoulders. She stared at the elder's eyes, and found tears b in them.

"She'll be okay unnie." The bear reassured once again. She was engulfed in a hug by the crying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter