Truth Hurts

Paidi (Kid)

cring............................. cring......................................

 

 

Lisa: hello dad

Dad: Oh Lisa-ya, how are you and the twins?

Lisa: we are fine dad, how about you?

Dad: I'm doing good here, it is also very beautiful in this country

Lisa: when are you coming back?

Dad: its Wednesday today so i'll be there at friday for sure

Lisa: wahhhh that's good

Dad: did you miss me that much?

Lisa: of course 

Dad: by the way can you go to the supermarket later and check the report

Lisa: sure, anything else?

Dad: then can you and bambam pick me up at the airport in friday?

Lisa: no problem i'll tell him later

 

toot....................................toot..............................

 

 

 

Bambam's family and Lisa's family are really close specially bam's dad and Lisa's mom, back when Lisa's mom was still alive both families would go and travel together, they even go camping for 3 days straight but when Lisa's mom died her dad needs to work harder because before he is the one managing the cafe and Lisa's mom work as a supervisor for a marketing company Lisa is their only child but as her mom died her father was left with 3 kids so the cafe will not be enough for their needs, that is how he opens the supermarket with the money they save before, but making the supermarket business succesful, Lisa's dad work really hard to do it, as he needs to take care of their business he also need to look at the twins and Lisa is only in elementary at that time so they can't go out and travel with bambam's family anymore but thankfully Lisa and bambam is really close and their families too so the friendship continues until this time.

 

 

 

 

6:00 am in the morning.................................................

 

Lisa: YAH SOMI!!!! CHANWOO WAKEUP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanwoo:(going down the stairs) Noona stop shouting

Lisa: oh you're already awake(she smile)

Somi:awake (in sarcastic way) 

Lisa: oh you too

Somi: I did sleep for 1 hour but chanwoo stay up all night playing games

Chanwoo: PLAY?!!! ME????!!!!!

Somi: don't deny it I SAW YOU

Chanwoo: YAH I ONLY PLAY FOR 1 HOUR AND STUDY

Somi: AS IF!

Lisa: stop figthing both of you, it's fine to play but make sure that you will still study very well but  don't push your self too much get some sleep, that will help your brain to function more

Chanwoo: by the way noona when is dad coming back?

Lisa: on friday Bam and I will pick him up

Somi: can I go too? 

Lisa:no need you have your exam next week just study, dad will go straigth home

Chanwoo : you don't have class on Friday noona? 

Lisa: I do, but thankfully the time overlaps with our vacant so we can go, anyways don't wait for me later and eat I'm gonna check the reports at the supermarket. 

 

 

 

after they get ready they all go straight to their schools, as Lisa is entering the campus Jinyoung called her and suggest that they go to the room together, Lisa si quite surprise since she don't know why Jinyoung is acting like that, it is not like she doesn't like it but since she like him, she can't help but to feel shy everytime she is with Jinyoung, while walking she is trying to call Bambam to tell him about picking her dad on friday but Bambam is not answering his phone.

 

 

Jinyoung: not answering?

Lisa: ah( she laugh in awkward tone)

Jinyoung: Bambam?

Lisa: yes

Jinyoung: are you that uncomfortable with me? you can not even laugh genuinely

Lisa: no I don't feel uncomfortable with you

Jinyoung: then you just don't like me?

Lisa: NO I LIKE YOU ..................... ah I mean I like you as a friend

Jinyoung: ah rigth we're friends ( he laugh) 

 

as they enter the room they saw Bambam sitting on the last chair next to the door, Lisa goes to Bambam and left Jinyoung, she ask Bam what he is doing and not answering his phone and he answered that he doesn't hear his phone since he's busy with something else then Lisa hit his head and said, for real you never ignore my calls before no matter how busy you are, then he answered, that was before but right now i'm really busy to answer your calls so what do you want to say?, Lisa said go with me we.........., Bambam answered without finishing Lisa's statement and said, I can't i'm too busy. Lisa goes back to Jinyoung with a sad face, Jinyoung can't even ask Lisa what happen since he feels like he is not in the position to go in between the best friends but Lisa looks so sad until the very last subject they have so Jinyoung can't take it anymore since they are together the whole day so he ask her, Lisa are you ok, and she reply, yes of course, he didn't even try to ask more because he feels like that will worsen Lisa's sadness. After that she part ways with Jinyoung and go straight to the supermarket, she walk  going to the cafe 1st remembering that she needs to check the cafe too, while walking, someone wrap his arms with her.

 

 

 

Lisa: what are you doing, go home

Chanwoo: i'm going to help you today, i'll check the cafe you go to the supermarket 

Lisa: where is Somi?

Chanwoo: she already go home, I told her you ask me to help you so she wont join me 

Lisa: wah I appreciate that but what are you doing here and not studying (she hit him in his head)

Chanwoo: WOW NOONA! you really love to hit people why dont you join a boxing competition

Lisa: want me to kill you ha

Chanwoo: ok ok fine I already finish the things I need to review we don't have any class for today so I spend my whole day at the library, by the way where is bambam hyung?

Lisa: He is busy don't even mention his name

Chanwoo: ok so you guys figth again, noona that's why i tell you to stop hitting his head, look he finally realise that he doesn't gain anything in being friends with you( he run) bye noona kill me later, for now just go to the supermarket 

 

 

 

 

 

On her way to the suppermarket she keeps thinking why would Bambam act like that while she don't even remember anything she did that will make Bambam mad, she said to her self, is it really because I hit him too much, until she reach the suppermaket she didn't still know why would Bambam act like that. As she enters the suppermarket, employees began to great her then suddenly there is someone tapping her back.

 

 

 

Irine: Hi Lisa

Lisa: oh hello

Irine: what are you doing here? are going to buy something ? I can help you, I work as a part timer here, look (showing her uniform)

Manager: Hello miss (he bows 90 degree)

Irine: Hello manager- nim, my friend will just buy something i just saw her, I'll be back in my post after i help her

(the manager look so confuse so he looks at Lisa and she just nod to him and smile)

other employees saw them and great Lisa too, so Irine look confuse

Manager: ah Irine-shi I guess you dont know but your friend

Irine:she is just going to buy here i'll go back to my post now I will not join her

Manager: ah Irine (he laugh) dont worry about that what am I gonna say is that your friend is the owner of this supermarket so I dont think you have to help her around

Irine:WHAT( she looks at Lisa)

Lisa mouthed yes and just smile