Wheein POV

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm walking around the now empty apartment. This used to be our own little sanctuary, and now we're both living in our bigger sanctuaries.

I decided to walk around for one last time, remembering the good and bad things that happened in this four-cornered wall.

As I walked into the master's bedroom, I saw how empty and big it was. I smiled as I remembered you.

 

 

I walked into our room and saw how messy it was that I might have missed the floor. Your clothes were all over the bed, shoes scattered all around the room.

"Love?" I called out to you.

"In here." You answered from the walk-in-closet.

I walked to you and a smile plastered on my face as I saw you digging into the closet.

"What could you possibly be doing?" I asked while holding in my laughter.

"I'm trying to find something nice to wear." You answered which caused confusion to me.

"What for?" I asked again.

"Your parents invited us for dinner tomorrow. So I'm preparing for it." You answered without even looking at me.

Another smile appeared on my face, then I pulled you up and held your face.

"There's no need to look for something nice. You look beautiful in whatever you wear. I love you." I said while looking directly at your eyes.

I saw how a blush creeped up on your face.

"I love you." You simply answered.

 

 

I smiled as I remembered that and my smile turned upside down as I remembered the bad things.

 

 

"You only think about yourself! You never even appreciated me!" You scream at me as we were arguing about how I missed our dinner for the nth time and went home late.

"I told you a hundred times!! I was caught up in work! I couldn't possibly leave it behind just to have that stupid dinner with you!" I also scream.

And I saw how your eyes turned from being angry to being hurt. And at that moment I wanted to grab you and hug you tight and tell you how sorry I am. But my pride got the best of me.

"I don't know you anymore. You've changed." You whispered those words but I felt like you screamed it at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter