Letters

Letters

09•04•xx

Jongwoon,

    Hyung, how are you? Have you eaten already? I missed you, hyung. Im sorry I havent visited you these past few days. Its because i have a ty schedules and Im so tired hyung but i have no choice but to do it. This is for us, right? For the members and for the elfs. I hope you're with me hyung. You are my hope and energy. Aish. If only i could be with you hyung. See you soonest. I love you.

Love,
Hyukjae


09•20•xx

Jongwoon,

    It's been a while hyung. How are you? I missed you already even though i just went to your house a while ago *chuckles. Being with you is such a great feeling hyung. Though i want to go there again and cuddle with you but sadly we have a schedule right now with jungsoo-hyung. I hope everything is going fine hyung. I'll catch up with you again later in the evening after the shoot ends. I love you jongwoon.

Love,
Hyukjae


10•10•xx

Jongwoon,

    Heechul hyung is such a pain in the , hyung. I wonder is he really a "hyung"? Because he is acting like he isn't. Did you know that he made us drink? A "smoothie". We were excited because he will make smoothie for us but as we tasted it, hyung you cannot imagine how bad it was. Really. Thankfully hyung you were not here. Thankfully you haven't tasted his smoothie. My God was that even a smoothie? Nope. Totally not. Wookie, Donghae, Kyuhyun puked a lot while others took medicine (because their stomachs ached so much).

Yes, hyung i will just nag at you today HAHAHAHA. I'll come to see you later tho. See you love. Always remember that I love you.

Love,
Hyukjae


10•15•xx

Jongwoon,

    Love, i am on my way to your house and i am excited to see you again. I cant wait to hold your hand and kiss it. I cant wait to kiss your soft lips and fluffy cheeks and be with you the whole day. See you, jongwoon-ah. I love you.

Love,
Hyukjae


10•26•xx

Jongwoon,

     Hyung, today is the promotion week of D&E hyung. I am nervous, should i be? *chuckles* btw have you listened to the song, hyung? I hope so. The song is good hyung. Ofcourse, Donghae composed the lyrics and i was the one who directed the music video (ofcourse with the help of shindong hyung) and the stage later. I will make it cool just like how cool i am. I know youre cringing rn HAHAHA. Hyung... im sorry i got busy these days but i assure you as soon as we finish this, i will make it up to you again, okay? I hope you understand me, hyung. I love you so much.

Love,
Hyukjae

Hyukjae called his noona after he finished writing his nth letter for his jongwoon hyung. He loves writing letters to his beloved. For him, its a traditional way of communicating to your lover. Old but gold.

"Noona, can you give this again to aesongie?"

"Ofcourse" his noona answered him. "I'll give this to him while you guys are performing." his noona added.

"Thanks, noona and please text me what he is doing" he asked worriedly. His noona sighed "You know... about his current sit--" hyukjae cutted her. "Still, noona. I want to know" he seemed pissed off.

His noona bowed to him, apologetic. "Im sorry eunhyuk. Okay okay i will" she then left the room given to them by the show.

Hyukjae sat on his chair and played with his phone. He is missing jongwoon so he is scrolling through his gallery. Looking for his photo and their picture, together. His gummy smile can be seen on his face.

"Ah this hyung is such a cutie" "How old is he again? Why is he so cute? "Wait for me jongwoon ah" "After this, I'll see you again" He closed his eyes, yesung was only on his mind. Only yesung.

Donghae, on the other side, saw Hyukjae looking at yesung's photo through his phone, lovingly. He shook his head while smiling. He even tsked and said on his mind "whipped". He chuckled and went to Hyukjae's chair. He flicked his bestfriend's forehead. He saw how Eunhyuk reacted annoyingly. "Ya. you're too whipped of yesung hyung" he laughed and sat to the chair next to eunhyuk's.

Eunhyuk looked at him, forehead wrinkled. "So?" he raised his right eyebrow. Eunhyuk was about to say something but a staff cutted him off. "Super Junior D&E please stand by"

"Come on Donghae-ah. Lets give them an actual performance" Donghae snorted because of what his bestfriend said. He just shrugged and nod his head. Well, only us super junior can give that to audiences.

----

"Kamsahamnida" Donghae and Eunhyuk uttered with smile on their faces. They bowed while holding each other's hands. They went backstage after they thanked their fans for their 1st win in Music Show. People in the backstage are congratulating them, even in the hallways. Donghae opened the door and the both of them dropped their jaws because of what they've seen. Eunhyuk, came to his senses, got teary because there he saw his beloved.

Pale, white as sheet yesung in his wheelchair. Holding a banner with a photo of D&E and congratulations text. Everyone in the room was silent, anticipating what will going to happen. Some are smiling, crying and just dont feel nothing. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, is quite emotional. He even covered his mouth with his hand. He immediately went to his lover, kissed his head before kneeling down infront of him.

"Ya, you should be in your house resting. What are you doing here?" He caress the older's cheek down to his neck.

"I-i came here to su-support you, hyuk-hyukjae" the older one muttered in low voice. "Aren't you happy that i-i am here?" Disappointment can be heard in yesung's voice.

Hyukjae seem amused by his lover's question. He held Jongwoon's hand and kissed it softly. "Ofcourse i am happy. What i mean is, your health is more important, jongwoon-ah. I wouldve mind if you cannot make it here as long as you're resting, gaining your energy back" he said tenderly while looking at his lover's eyes. Yesung smiled to him, weakly.

Hyukjae stood up from kneeling and asked his manager if he has still schedules. Luckily, he doesn't.

"Hyung can i take yesung back to his home?" his manager nodded. "Yes you can. I'll prepare the car then"

"Hae, how about you? Do you have sched after this?" Hyuk asked Hae before holding firmly the handles of the wheelchair.

Hae shook his head. "Nope, i dont but i have to meet shindong hyung for some reasons"

Hyukjae nodded and bid goodbye to his bestfriend. Yesung did also but he waved his small hand. "C-congrats hae"

"Thanks hyung. Get well soon and please eat. Stop dieting so much so that your energy will be back again then we'll hang out together without Hyukjae" Hae teases his friend. Eunhyuk just stared at him, deadly. "Whatever hae we will go now" and gently pushes the wheelchair where jongwoon sitting at.

----

Hyukjae tucked jongwoon up in their bed. He then slowly joined his lover. Jongwoon used hyukjae arm as his pillow and cuddled to him as soon as hyuk laid down beside him.

Hyukjae let his lover do his favorite position. He gently yesung's soft blonde hair using his fingers. "Have you read the letters? Hmm?" Hyukjae asked, silently. Yesung nodded his head, saying yes. He kissed the top of his head. "Hmmm how was it?" Eunhyuk was expecting for an answer. Yesung looked at him, "Romantic. Thank you" he kissed the tip of hyuk's nose. Hyukjae smiled because of the older's cuteness. He pecked his lips, not minding that yesung is sick.

Yesung was about to hit him but hyukjae was so fast to held his hand. He kissed the older's lips again and laughed. "Ya hyukjae im sick" yesung whinned. "So? To tell you frankly, It is because of how stubborn you are. How many times do i have to tell you to eat? And look, you even walked under the rain. Tsk good thing i scolded that pd nim. He should have known that you get sick by getting soaked under the rain. Aish" yesung chuckled coz of how hyukjae is getting annoyed. He finds his boyfriend cute. "What? Why are you laughing? Next time i have to look on your schedules and--" yesung cutted him off with a kiss. "I want to kiss my boyfriend" he then showered hyukjae with kisses. He rolled his eyes, "You really know how to stop me from getting mad. But still" yesung cutted him again "Yes, ofcourse, yup, okay, is that okay love? I love you. I promise to follow you so that you'll stop nagging" hyukjae smiled like an idiot after hearing iloveyou from yesung. It seemed like he forgotten how stubborn his lover is. "I love you too jongwoon. Now sleep so that you'll be okay again" yesung nodded and obeyed his lover, this time.

Eunhyuk thought his lover was still awake. "Hmm how bout we'll date when you recover?" Hyukjae hugged him and placed his forehead in yesung's head. "Or we will go your favorite cafe and be there all day, or take selcas, how about paris again? What do you think love?" Hyukjae never knew he will love those activities. He hated those before meeting yesung. I guess love changes everything. Hyukjae looked down to see his lover's reaction but he saw him already sleeping. Wow, he listened. He chuckled because of that. His eyes were still on yesung, not getting tired of it. His eyes went to his eyes down to his lips. He wanted to kiss him again yet he doesn't want to disturb him, sleeping. Knowing that his hyung is a light sleeper. Hyukjae hugged him tighter, closed his eyes and sleep.

Goodnight jongwoon. See you in my dreams. I love you so much.

Tomorrow... tomorrow is another day for the both of us and we will cherish it just like how we cherish each other.