Is this really the end?

A 'light being' in my soul.

 


“Yeol, do you really have to leave?”


“It is time, yeah.”


“Will I ever see you again?”


“You know I can't answer that.”


“What if I fail and you're not here to catch me, like you always did?”


“You won't Baekhyun. You're just insecure right now because you're sad and I understand, humans tend to feel sadness in moments like this. But we knew this was bound to happen and you're strong, one of the strongest people I know, you just don't feel it right now, but you will, I know you will my dear.”


“So you're telling me you're not sad?”


Chanyeol just stared directly at his eyes, trying to convey something by doing that.


“Will you be with me on stage, for the last time?” Baekhyun whispered with tears in his eyes.


“Hmm.. are you sure? Some things could go wrong.”


“Yes, I need you there, please.” he begged 

 

Baekhyun has been a singer for years --a successful one-- always enjoying, interacting happily with his fans and giving his everything in every single concert; he was one of those celebrities that lived diligently and never got himself involved in any scandal. 

The general public always prized him and at the same time wondered how was it possible for a person to be this successful in a world like today without having any scandal. 

What they didn't know was that he wasn't alone, not since his career began.. He had an angel, a guardian angel --in his own words-- not like those you find in heaven, no, he was different, he was a light being. 

Light beings exist in higher dimensional fields as pure energy, they are usually tall beings, exuding very high energy. Their presence is more like solar energy present around us. Sometimes, light beings may come to us when we're going through a very hard and traumatic moment. It’s a one-of-a-kind type of experience. Their energy can transmit an immeasurable amount of feelings carried to human within seconds.

A few of these light beings are present today amongst people in disguised human form, that's what Chanyeol was.. he was a creature like no other in the world.. one that came to him when he needed it the most --although Baekhyun didn't think he ever deserved such a blessing-- one that never left him alone, one that always advised him, one that would take his hands and bring him back to his feet when he tought he couldn't do it anymore, one that reminded him why he was doing all of this and why it was worth it, one that always protected him, one that taught him the real meaning of love and care and one.. that after so many years by his side.. was leaving him. 

That's why, after so many years of being a strong, cheerful and happy person on stage, his fans were wondering why he was crying like this at the end of his concert, it was like someone took his heart and squeezed it so hard that it hurt him, those weren't happy tears like the ones he sometimes poured on stage, those were heartbreaking tears. 


“Goodbye Yeol.. No, this is not a goodbye, because I'll find you, I don't know how, but I promise you, I'll do my best to find you. And if I fail doing it, just know that I’m so grateful for your existence. I love you.. I will always do.. See you then .. ” Baekhyun whispered while looking at the floor and crying. He knew Chanyeol would hear him anyway. 


“Goodbye my love. Know that I will always be with you, even if you can't see me. And remember.. our connection is unique, it's not something that can be easily broken. ” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. What the latter didn't know was that for the first time in his many years, Chanyeol was silently crying, because he didn't think that a future meeting was possible.

 

To be continued ..