How it all began 1

A 'light being' in my soul.

Baekhyun has been working so hard for the past 4 years to become an idol, practicing his vocals every single day for 4 hours, --although his mother always told him, he has the voice of an angel, he actually never believed that, so he constantly tried to put an incredible effort to improve in it--  his dancing skills for 10 hours, studying Korean and English 2 hours each, meditating for at least 1 hour a day and on his free time, he would read a lot about some things that he liked, astronomy being one of them . Yeah, the amount of time that he practiced every day seemed crazy, but he always had a dream that he promised to himself when he was a kid, that he would achieve.

That's why when he got the notice that he would be able to debut in a year, he almost went crazy.. It was a sad moment in his life, no, not just a sad moment but a heart-wrenching one, his mother.. the person that always inspired and pushed him to achieve his dreams, died in car accident 2 days ago when she was on her way to home. She wasn't the sweetest or most lovable person in the world, she was cold and strict, maybe because that was the way her parents raised her, Baekhyun didn't really know, because he never met his grand-parents. But she always made sure that he had everything that he needed, she wanted him to succeed, she wanted him to work hard and to have a good life, and most importantly, she was everything Baekhyun has in his life. He never met his father, only knew that he abandoned his mother when she was pregnant.

Therefore, when he got the news about his debut, he didn't know how to react, he didn't know what to do and how to do it, he didn't have enough strength at the moment. After some days passed, he still fell hopeless, he was even thinking about throwing the towel, he wasn't in his right mind clearly, because really.. after all his hard-work, after all the sleepless nights, the voiceless days and aching body, he was thinking about abandoning everything and hide from the world.

He didn't meditate since his mother died, he thought he wasn't in the right state of mind to do it, but meditating really comforted him.. He felt like a knew person every time he finished meditating, it was kind of strange actually, because he never remembered clearly what happened on his mind after every session. So in a cold February morning he tried again and after some time, he felt like flying, he felt so light, it was like his soul left his body. And that was when he saw him.. 

It was a tall presence. Baekhyun couldn't see clearly because this presence was like 10 meters from him, but he could feel it.. He could feel the energy that this presence was radiating, it made him feel dizzy, but not in a bad way. It was an energy so pure that he felt like his heart was about to burst, he felt light, he felt happy, he felt warm all over, it was like the sun surrounded him, hugged him, comforted him and assured him that he will never be alone. He never felt something so strong as this before. 

Minutes passed and the tall presence started to walk in his direction, strangely, Baekhyun didn't feel scared when he realized that. When the presence was close enough, he could see him more clearly..

What he saw left him breathless.. it was a man, a tall, beautiful man.. the things that called Baekhyun’s attention the most, were his huge, warm eyes and his also huge ears, his hair was styled down and a light burgundy painted it. He was dressed in a black thigh high neck, black slacks and a grey long coat and he was holding a bucket of white flowers. When the tall man was meres centimeters from Baekhyun, the latter was paralyzed, he stared at the man’s face for minutes or hours --who knows really-- and it was then that he realized that the tall man seemed so familiar to him, but in that moment he couldn't remember anything, he just knew that it wasn't the first time he saw him.

“Hello Baekhyun, we finally meet again.’’ said the tall man, looking directly at his eyes. His voice was sharp but somehow warm, familiar, soothing. Baekhyun was wordless.