Happy Birthday, Jinri

Happy Birthday, Jinri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because today is Jinri’s birthday, I wanted to at least post some sort of piece for her, she will not ever be forgotten by those who loved and adored her, and I wanted to do something to celebrate her birthday, in a way I could by writing, I do hope that this will be read by others who love Jinri too. Happy birthday, dearest and sweetest Jinri, you are always missed.

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl,  Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729,  tinybean, kaikaitheartist, argonots, RedPaint, Maraga, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng,  Zeliex,  Bjhksgsswpsykry, coolspeed, anijit, chomisus, SleepyRu, tay_84, jjlevi93,  RG_Blink, Tekiii, LOCOppl, AliyaViktoria,  JayTaeng, and YANGx_. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 

 




 

Hello, dearest Jinri. 


 

How are you? Are you well, it’s been five months now since we’ve all had to say a sudden farewell to you, and ever since then, I’m afraid to say it hasn’t really gotten much easier. I know people say with time grief gets easier, and although some days it isn’t so rough, there are times where I do think about you and get very sad, more sad than usual. But this isn’t what this is about, this won’t be about any sadness, because today is a special today. I wanted to focus on a place of good feelings, I’ve been thinking about this for weeks, or maybe months before today, so I hope that I can express everything well to you here, at least I will try my best to get everything across well. It’s the least I can do for you today, so I will try my best.



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter