Chapter 1 The Encounter

The One For Me

It was a sunny day. Jeongyeon, seeing that the weather was so pleasant decided she'd spend the day outside and get some fresh air. She went outside and took a deep breath and let it out. "Ahhh, nothing like the lovely spring air. It's so nice that the weather is so fair today". She went about her day, taking her time. In a slow and unrushed manner wanting to enjoy the moment. "Stopping to smell the flowers", as her mother often said. She smiles fondly as she remembers her mom.

Walking along, she decides to go to the nearby cafe not far from her house. Walking in, as per usual, like any other day until then. Jeongyeon finds her, the one, the only, Im Nayeon. Of course, she doesn't know her name yet, but that'll change with time. Dark, flowing, long hair Nayeon had, decorating her rabbit-like features like a frame. Bright, brown, round eyes, and a narrow nose. Luscious lips adorned with pearly whites. "Yes", Jeongyeon said, "This is the girl I'll marry, I've got to make her mine". Jeongyeon, her mind made up sauntered over to where Nayeon was standing. "Hello, I'm Jeongyeon", she says extending her hand to Nayeon. Nayeon giggles taking her hand and says, "Hi Jeongyeon, I'm Nayeon". Jeongyeon, being unable to help herself complements Nayeon, "I love your laugh, it's my favorite sound yet". Nayeon giggles again as a pretty pink spreads across her face, "Thank You". Jeongyeon sighs to herself, "How can someone be so cute?".