2 - Getting to Know Her

Pokémon Girlfriend Scenarios | Kanto

Green


 

At least once a week, before your day started, you would hear three knocks at your door, cuing you to answer to your newfound friend, Green. She trotted beside you as you made your rounds, breathing life into what was usually a dreaded thing. She giggled and joked through each interaction, charming all folks.


 

Blaine especially took a shine to her. He’d always ask where your “girlfriend” was. Green said herself that she only visits for the sights; then again, why did she spend the whole day with you if that was true? You weren’t sure, but you did know one thing: you would love many more days sitting outside with her on the beach, talking until sunset.


 

❤️


 


 

Misty


 


 

On the dawn of the final day of Misty’s visit, you prepared your team for battle. You pep-talked your companions over breakfast. You arrived at the radio station just in time for the last battle. Misty grinned as she made eye contact. She strode over, and stopped just close enough to whisper in your ear.


 

“Listen, let’s just ditch. I know you’re good enough. Let’s go!” She locked her arm with yours, and led the way outside. You walked to the river south of town, and sat on the bank with your feet in the water. It felt strange having water pokémon rub against your bare feet.


 

“Way more fun, huh? I’ve already submitted you, don’t worry. You’ll be given transportation to Pewter, and make your way around from there!” She explained, as she drew a crude map of Kanto in the silt. “And when you’re done? That’s your decision!”


 

You didn’t know what to say! You simply embraced Misty, and she returned it with a squeeze. You continued to talk until the water was too cold to stand, which was well into the night.


 

❤️


 


 

Erika


 


 

Erika took her tea gratefully, and began to unwrap the one of the pokétoys from their casing. “You know you don’t have to bring gifts every time you come over, right?” She giggled and blushed.


 

“But I like to,” you said, “and it’s fun to spoil you and the seedlings.” You took a sip from your drink, and sat down on the floor with the three tiny bulbasaurs. They romped around you, and nibbled at your clothes. How cute! Erika took a seat next to you and folded her legs underneath herself with care.


 

“I really do appreciate your help.” She pulled one of the bulbasaurs into her lap. “You’re my favorite part of the week.”


 


 

❤️


 


 

Sabrina


 


 

Once a week, you and Sabrina ate lunch together with her wee miscreants, sometimes at your cafe, and sometimes at another place. You check in on her daily to make sure she’s eaten, since she has a habit working without a break. Most of the time she hasn’t, so you bring a snack just in case.


 

During her forced breaks, you would sit together on the ground and talk about today’s happenings.


 

“I had a real sore loser today.”

“Yeah, they came over to the cafe after and heckled me over 30 poké.” Inside her gym was always neat, no scuffs or trash on the floor, and that was the way she liked it. It was where she spent all of her waking time, after all.


 


 

❤️


 


 

Lorelei


 


 

At least once a month, Lorelei came to visit you. You met in the cafe in the mornings, and stayed together until late at night. It was difficult for her to clear her schedule, so you took pride in the fact that she made time just for you.


 

You can never quite tell what’s going on in her head. She keeps an elegant posture and a steely facade no matter what she’s thinking. You’re beginning to read her, though. She bounces her leg when she’s nervous. She taps her fingers when impatient. Her lips twitch when she’s amused. Her body language is only a peek into how she feels. No doubt about it, Lorelei is definitely an interesting woman.


 


 

❤️


 


 

Nurse Joy


 


 

Joyce tugged her sweater over her shoulders and caught up to you. “Where do you want to go tonight?”


 

You shrugged. “Your choice.”


 

“I chose last night!”


 

“Hmm, that’s true. Give me some choices!”


 

She laughed. “Restaurant, movie, or one of our houses, like usual!”


 

You clicked your tongue. “Cheater.”

She did a smug little dance and grinned. After pressing her, she chose to visit your house. Since you both had the next day off, you spent all night watching movies and talking. She left for her house around three in the morning, and you insisted on walking her home. Your laughter echoed down the empty streets.


 

“I had so much fun tonight! I love hanging out with you.”


 


 

❤️


 


 

Officer Jenny


 


 

After checking in on you and Iggy in the morning, she decided to drop in every week. The adoption was made final yesterday, so she decided today would be a good time to visit!


 

“Hey! How are you and the pup doing?” Iggy nuzzled Jenny’s leg, and she acknowledged him with some pats.


 

“We’re alright! We’re just getting to know each other.” Iggy smiled and let his tongue hang out of his mouth. “He’s pretty smart, and he’s fun to play with. Of course, he keeps me warm at night, too.”

Jenny nodded and smiled. “I like that about him too. You’d be hard pressed to find a brighter growlithe! I just miss him, though. She pursed her lips in thought.


 

“You could… visit more?”

“You wouldn’t mind?”


 

“Not at all!” You invited Jenny to stay for supper, and she accepted. After she went home, you fell asleep and dreamed of her beside you and Iggy. It’s not like that could happen, though.


 


 

❤️


 


 

Jessie


 


 

At the end of your shift, you caught a glimpse of glorious magenta hair outside. Jessie! She was standing outside with her friends, who she introduced you to the last time you hung out. You raced out of the store and met up with them.


 

“(Y/n)!” They cheered in unison. When you were around them, you never felt like a third— err, fourth wheel? Though, you never quite understood where they work… oh well! They’re nice people with fantastic personalities. And guess who your favorite is?