FINALE

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungeun POV

  It's another day of school. For me, school is my second heaven in the world. Why? Let's see it after this.

  The weather today is also good, not too hot and not too cold, as if it's trying to greet me hahaha. As soon I entered the schoolgate, my bestfriend Jiwoo run towards me and immediately hugs me.

  "Oh my gosh Jungeunnn, I miss you so muchhhhh!!!"

  "Yah, we just met each other literally a week ago, why so seriouss?"

  "I know, but a week is a long period, okayy?"

  "Heh, you texted me everyday like a lover and you said you missed me already?"

  "Ewww, who wants to be your princess- lover? My heart is belonged to Yvess!!"

  Yeah, Yves or mainly known as Ha Sooyoung, one of the popular girl is my school. She is the ace of dance and basketball team plus with her handsome-y looks, everyone drools over her. Oh, not to mention that LOONA HIGH is an all-girl school though. Jiwoo called her Yves because she didn't want people to know that she likes her as like a fiction nickname.

  Both of us walks together to our class while gossipping about our activites that we did during the holiday. As we walk, we heard some people around us talking,

  "Omo, look at that! Aren't that Kim Jungeun, LOONA HIGH Princess?"

  "Yeah, it's her. Wow, she really beautiful, isn't she?"

  "Not just that, she also a smartass you know? She always swiped the first rank in every examinations"

  "Really?!!! Whoa, she is a perfection!"

  Hearing those words 'accidentally' made me smile. Who doesn't like it when everyone praised you like you are the best in world? You don't? Then I am!

  "Whew, looks like someone thinks she is a princess right here", said Jiwoo.

  I just laughed it off. "Well, I already know the fact that I'm perfect and smart, Jiwoo-ya".

  "Be careful Jungeun-ah, someone might replaced you one day", she warns.

  "Who gonna defeat me?? I don't think that person will be able to!" I exclaimed confidently.

  As soon as I said that, I heard some people talking with their friends,

  "Hey, I heard that there will be a new student transfered here!"

  "Really? how old is she?"
 
  "If I'm not mistaken, she is a sophomore, same with Ha Sooyoung and Kim Jungeun!"

  "Wow, she so lucky to be able to study with them, right?"

  "She is an extra-ordinary student too. I heard that she is a genius in studies and sports at her old school. She often got many trophies and awards too"

  "So that means, Kim Jungeun got herself a rival, huh?"

  "I guess so"

  I just rolled my eyes when I heard those words. I don't think this girl is better than me though. Trophies and awards? I always got it too, it just a simple matter. We'll see who will win this.

  As we arrived to our classroom, me and Jiwoo picked a seat in the middle of classroom. Actually, I somehow did not enjoyed sitting at the front or back, it's more comfortable to seat at the middle.

  "Good morning, girlsss" greeted Sooyoung. Yeahh, I forget to mention that this hot chick is my classmate.

  "Morning, Sooyoung", I replied shortly meanwhile Jiwoo,

  "Uhm...yeah..morning too", she shuttered. Gosh, this girl.

  "By the way girls, already know about my cousin that transfered here?", asked Sooyoung.

  "Cousin? Which one?", I asked.

  "Ahh, I think that you guys didn't know yet. I heard many people talked about her though...", She scratched her head, which made Jiwoo squealing silently.

  So, the so my 'rival' is Sooyoung's cousin huh? Hmn that's pretty interesting...

  "Oh, that one. I think we heard about it"

  "That's great! I hope you guys can befriend with her, she kinda shy you know", Sooyoung said while giggle and made Jiwoo squealing all over again.

  After talk a bit about her cousin, she goes to another table, which I assumed, to ask people to support and befriend her cousin. It make me wonder, what so special abot her cousin that she need to tell everybody about her? She just an ordinary person for God's sake!

  A few minutes later, Miss Im Nayeon, our homeroom teacher entered the class with that new student.

  As soon as I see her, I stunned. Yeah, maybe they're right. This girl is not an ordinary one. She got a pretty eyes and a sharp jawline that could kill anyone and the smile!!! Such a sweet one, auch....Wait, what am I thinking?!! Nahh forget it, she uhm...still ordinary. Yeah, ordinary.

  "Good morning, everyone. As you know, you guys will get a new friend today. Introduce yourself please" , asked Miss Im.

  "Uhm, so hi everyone, my name is Jung Jinsoul and I am from BBC HIGH. Nice to meet you guys", the girl bowed and flashing a charming, no, I mean a smile.

  "Okay Miss Jung, I think you can seat...ahh, beside Miss Ha Sooyoung at the back there. I think it's easy for you to adapt yourself with your cousin", said Miss Im.

  "Thanks  you Miss", and she proceed to seat beside Sooyoung.

  "So, shall we start with the class?"

---------------------------------------------------
A few weeks later

Still Jungeun POV

  A few weeks already passed and Jinsoul really showed an incredible potential in our class. She always got perfect marks in every quizzes. She also joined my school's basket ball team and became the second ace after Sooyoung. And I found it...quite interesting.

  But I sure she can't defeat me though. I also got perfect marks too, which means I am slightly better than her, hahahahaha.

  But still, if I'm playing around, she will topped me anytime soon. That's why I swear with myself that I gonna ace this exam.

  "Hi, Jinsoul. How are you?"

  "Oh hi girls, I'm fine right here. Just kinda stress a bit since we gonna have an examination next week, hehe"

  "Auch, take care of yourself, okay".

  It's a few minutes before the class started and I overheard some random girl or I can say they are 'fans' greeted Jinsoul. Stressed, huh? Yeah, she should because it's not easy to beat me *smirks*.

---------------------------------------------------
After examination

  So yeah, our examination was over and today is the day. The school will announce our result. Usually, they just pasted in on school notice board and right now, me and Jiwoo are on our way to check it out.

  "So Princess Kim, what is your expectation for your result? Still confident enough?",asked Jiwoo.

  "Of course, no one can defeat me Jiwoo-ya, no one. Actually, I don't want to check our results because I already know mine but for you, I'll do it" I replied confidently.

  Jiwoo just giggled and said, "I hope that I can maintain my result, I got 4th in my previous exam, so i kinda hope that i will get at least...3rd?"

  "You can do it Jiwoo-ya, if I'm not mistaken, the one who got 3rd last exam was Sooyoung, isn't? I think her grade will drop since she too focused with her upcoming basketball match" .

"Yeah, poor my Sooyoungie. She must be really exhausted", Jiwoo pouted sadly.

  I just rolled my eyes playfully as we continued to check our results.

  There are so many students that want to check their results. My god, it's so crowded at here. And wow, I can spotted Sooyoung and Jinsoul trying to check theirs as well. Uhh, no need to check it out. It's useless, Jinsoul-ya...

  "Jiwoo, can you check mine as well, it's so crowded here", I asked.

  "Okay", she replied shortly as she make her own way to the notice board.

  I patiently waited for her. While I wait, I can heard some eople talking about the results.

  "Really? Oh my god, that's incredible"

  "Finally, we got a new princess, huh?"

  "Nah, she is literally a prince. Perfect prince"

  "I know righttt"

  I just raised my eyebrow upon heard those words. New prince? Just what nonsense are they talking about??!

  A few minutes after wondering, Jiwoo come back with a kinda... pale expression. She looked at me nervously and it started to make me afraid. Then, I can heard Sooyoung screaming,

  "OH MY GOD JUNG JINSOUL, YOU GOT THE 1ST PLACE!!!"

  Dumbfounded, shocked. That's what I feel right now. I immediately looked at Jiwoo, asking for the truth.

  "Yeah Jungeun-ah, you got 2nd this time", she said weakly.

  Still speechless, I didn't say anything and walked away from the place. Jiwoo started to chase me and manage to stop me from escaping.

  "Jungeun-ah, it's okay", she comforted me and hugged me instant. She also patted my back, hoping that I'll be okay. I started to cry to release my frustration.

  "I...I can't believe it Jiwoo-ya, I think she is just an ordinary girl. I think she can't beat me! What happened to me? Just what's wrong with me?!" I screamed out of my frustration.

  Jiwoo didn't reply anything. Instead, she continued to comfort me.

---------------------------------------------------
After a few days

  Here am I. The news about Jinsoul defeated me in this examination became a huge gossip among the students. Jinsoul popularity increased immediately and she almost replaced Sooyoung's. She also gain a new nickname, 'Perfect Prince'.

  Still sad with the news, I just walked around the school to ease my mind, alone. Jiwoo has a meeting with Music Club and can't accompany me right now. Even my heart is being crushed with those people that 'fangirling' with Jinsoul, but fresh air can lessen it a bit, right?

  "Congratulations Jinsoul,I know you could beat Jungeun in this exam"

  "Omo Jinsoul, would you like to have a lunch with us?"

  "Jinsoul-yaa!!! You're my idol!!"

  I turned around and found that Jinsoul is literally 2 m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter