Hectic life of Nam Woohyun and Nam Sunggyu

Woogyu Drabble
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It was evening , when …woogyu were tossing and turning in the bed with sunggyu in woohyun's arms ….trying to rest which was needed at the moment but ….. 

Just then a loud cry was heard disturbing woogyu's sleep 

Sunggyu was the one to wake up first untangling himself from woohyun's arm 

"omma" Sunghee , (woogyu's second child) came running towards sunggyu once she saw him ….. 

" Omma , *crying*  sungwoo oppa ( woogyu's 1 st child ) *sniffling* he broke my Dasom's hand ( Dasom is a doll which myungyeol gifted Sunghee on her 3rd birthday . It is Sunghee's favourite Doll) 

Sunggyu lifted Sunghee into his arms and tried to shush her , 

" It's fine Sunghee omma will fix it …. Don't cry … Sunghee is my strong girl , isn't she ? .. don't cry….. Dasom will be all right " ….. 

On hearing it Sunghee stopped crying though she was still sniffling …. 

" *Sniffling* omma will really fix it for Sunghee ….. ? "

" Ne" Sunggyu replied 

" Sunghee " woohyun called out ….

" Ah wae , why is my precious so sad ?" Woohyun came towards Sunghee and took her in his arms ; he wiped the tear stained cheeks with his thumb as they were still wet …

Sunghee quickly hugged woohyun hiding her face in woohyun's junction( between neck and shoulder ) …. Woohyun then patted Sunghee's back until she stopped crying completely ..

Sunggyu smiled at Sunghee's cute actions and then went downstairs to find the whole house in a mess … 

Flour was scattered in the kitchen , the toys were fallen everywhere , the utensils were fallen on the tables and there was Sungwoo covered in flour standing in front of TV watching and singing  the nursery rhymes like an innocent child he was ….. 

" Nam Sungwoo , what is this ? " Sunggyu said ( more like yelled ) 

Sungwoo flinched hearing the voice and slowly turned around only to see his mother glaring at him 

" I did not do it " he whispered softly as he was really scared at the moment 

" Oh then it must be me right , if it's not you ? " Sunggyu said sarcasm laced in his words .

" Aniyo " Sungwoo said bowing his head a little and frowning 

His eyes started becoming

Please log in to read the full chapter